Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13666

    Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by ErickTheRed  [View Original Post]
    Kitten is a post op transsexual, if you're into that great but you should know it
    I remember someone posting a video of Kitten. 100% sexy woman. Could someone post the video link or PM me. I want to verify the tattoos with my other link I just posted. PM me if you can pass on contact or web info.

  2. #13665

    Looking for Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by YourOut  [View Original Post]
    I can post about anyone I want.

    Maybe you should worry about yourself. Thinking about that!
    Do you have her number? I used to work out with this girl pretty aggressively, she got into it big time. Fantastic sweaty sessions. Is this the same Kitten?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...7/355572831218

  3. #13664

    Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Even if a girl doesn't want to be posted about, it's still fair game to post about them, that is the point of this site. However, if you have a good rapport with someone, you may want to consider respecting their wishes.

    Someone seems a bit obsessed with kitten, only 11 posts, all about kitten, not referring to you OCG. Generally seems to be negative and seems to be discouraging guys from seeing kitten. Or asking for details. Asking someone if he is one of her regulars seems a bit much. You said peaches was much better, but never posted about her. Only about kitten. Maybe you should see peaches or others and share about those visits. Obsession is never good in this hobby, hypothetically speaking of course.
    I can post about anyone I want.

    Maybe you should worry about yourself. Thinking about that!

  4. #13663
    That's great news. I saw someone, almost a skeleton, who looked a little like her a few years after she stopped posting ads. If she looks that good now, probably couldn't have been here. Thanks for the update!

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    That's her. Definitely looked better than a girl close to death.

  5. #13662

    Bella

    That's her. Definitely looked better than a girl close to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWelsh  [View Original Post]
    This Bella from like 6 years ago? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-es...ltimore-124851#erotic.

    I remember seeing her a bunch of times at the holiday inn on cromwell bridge road back then before she started ripping people off. I've been pretty sure I saw her walking down Belair Rd looking like she was close to death since then. If she's looking good now though, maybe that wasn't her.

  6. #13661

    Headhuncho

    I recently had a dream about headhuncho out east 23rd. It was a qik setup. I arrive no waiting gave me door number immediately. I got inside and she looks like pics. Hard on the eyes though but a decent body with a nice ass. She takes me upstairs to her room and proceeds to give me a nice slow bbj until I was ready no rushing. I tell her bend over slipped inside her creamy pussy and pounded away until I pulled out and shot my load all over her ass. Got dressed and left. Great service. Damage 60 Good nut.

    https://escort13.com/post/64746400?currentPage=1

  7. #13660

    Kitten

    Even if a girl doesn't want to be posted about, it's still fair game to post about them, that is the point of this site. However, if you have a good rapport with someone, you may want to consider respecting their wishes.

    Someone seems a bit obsessed with kitten, only 11 posts, all about kitten, not referring to you OCG. Generally seems to be negative and seems to be discouraging guys from seeing kitten. Or asking for details. Asking someone if he is one of her regulars seems a bit much. You said peaches was much better, but never posted about her. Only about kitten. Maybe you should see peaches or others and share about those visits. Obsession is never good in this hobby, hypothetically speaking of course.

  8. #13659

    Diamond GG

    Looks like she's disappeared again. Wonder what's going on with that one.

  9. #13658

    Red-headed Bella?

    This Bella from like 6 years ago? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-es...ltimore-124851#erotic.

    I remember seeing her a bunch of times at the holiday inn on cromwell bridge road back then before she started ripping people off. I've been pretty sure I saw her walking down Belair Rd looking like she was close to death since then. If she's looking good now though, maybe that wasn't her.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure if this was really Taylor, or if someone was just using her pictures, so I TOFTT. I was pleased to find out it was her. Setting up the date was pretty easy. Got to the notel and Red-headed Bella answered the door. Bella's still looking good and I'll probably try to set up a date with her next week. Taylor is a little worse for wear since the last time I saw her. Med use is definitely getting to her. She has some scars on her legs. She still has a very cute face and took greek like a champ. She said she'll be in Timonium for the next two weeks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/78260129/#.

  10. #13657

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure if this was really Taylor, or if someone was just using her pictures, so I TOFTT. I was pleased to find out it was her. Setting up the date was pretty easy. Got to the notel and Red-headed Bella answered the door. Bella's still looking good and I'll probably try to set up a date with her next week. Taylor is a little worse for wear since the last time I saw her. Med use is definitely getting to her. She has some scars on her legs. She still has a very cute face and took greek like a champ. She said she'll be in Timonium for the next two weeks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/78260129/#.
    Got a link to Bella's ad?

  11. #13656

    Getting scammed

    Quote Originally Posted by PawgHunter93  [View Original Post]
    I've already beaten myself up over getting too comfortable, so reprimands aren't needed. I'm over it. 2022 is going to be a big year for me, so I'm not going to cry over getting scammed by a sex worker. Charged it to the game.
    Iy happens to the best of us, just hang in there, she's come crawling back to you when she needs more cash, that's when you can have her make it up to you. It has happened to me with an UTR, she came back and we went on to have years of seeing each other other she made things right.

  12. #13655
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #13654

    Timonium Taylor and Bella

    Wasn't sure if this was really Taylor, or if someone was just using her pictures, so I TOFTT. I was pleased to find out it was her. Setting up the date was pretty easy. Got to the notel and Red-headed Bella answered the door. Bella's still looking good and I'll probably try to set up a date with her next week. Taylor is a little worse for wear since the last time I saw her. Med use is definitely getting to her. She has some scars on her legs. She still has a very cute face and took greek like a champ. She said she'll be in Timonium for the next two weeks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/78260129/#.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this is really Taylor, or if someone's using her identity? I'm really hoping it's her. I've had a few dates with her a couple of years back. She is a Greek champ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/78110807

  14. #13653

    Trubeauty

    So decided to see Trubeauty at a motel. Normal set up call and get room number. Go to the room and she is just as gorgeous as ever. Long blonde hair and a ass to die for. We exchange pleasantries as it's been a while since I have seen her. Still great service the view from underneath is amazing in cowgirl, then on to doggy where her back shots are fantastic with that amazing ass, finished in the bag and chatted some more. Then out the door I went.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2653426

  15. #13652

    Found it

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolKids94  [View Original Post]
    Hi Zanyzo,

    Do you have an ad we could check out? Would love to see if we could arrange something.
    Nevermind, disregard I found it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape