Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 662 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6006

    Breanna

    My first visit, now that she is hosting in Worcester. She's even prettier in person. Nice boobs, nice butt. Not too skinny at all. Really nice girl. A really great, sloppy, eye contact, BBBJ. Slid on the condom, and jumped on top. That's not my favorite position, and I never cum that way. Well, I did this time. Very tight box. Really good technique. 150 for 30. Place is safe. I'll repeat.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/750872414939

  2. #6005

    What rule did he break to be ripped off?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Early morning texted Lauren for a 30 min outcall to my house in Worcester. My first time seeing a girl in this area. Comms were good, she responded immediately. She was on time and above average looking. She has lost some weight from the pictures. No signs of use. Those are the pros. Once in the room we sat and chatted a little, she immediately upsells. In my 10 years of mongering, she was by far the worst and has a severe case of Golden Pussy Syndrome-GPS. We talk and talked, I take off my jeans and said lets do this. I laid on the bed and she pulls out a hat. Takes the lube from my night stand and pours a bunch on junior. She begins stroke him but no mouth action. She is still in her clothes. Starts talking about FS is usually 750. I said oh no, then she said 500 minimum. Said this is not her full time job, she is a "bartender" and only does this because "I like nice things. " "See this jacket, that's a $1700 jacket". Well I was very disappointed to say the least. I offered her another 100 and she said, "no dude, keep your money. " I won't let anyone "run through me for less than 500. " It was very awkward to say the least, she was in and out in exactly 23 min. That was the most expensive handjob ever and no nut was had. Guys avoid this girl, I felt like this was a big scam.

    We do this knowing there are risks involved, legally, physically, and financially, that's why the rules are unspoken. I don't ask her about FS or talk about money, its implied that what happens between two consenting adults is just that. I felt like she may have taken advantage of a lot of guys. Stay away. I told her that I'm going to be in town for a few more months for work, that was in hopes that she would offer a discount but no luck. I'm leaving Worcester tomorrow and she has left a terrible taste in my mouth. She said all girls in Massachusetts were like her and "you seem like a nice guy, so please be careful..
    What are red flags? How to avoid being ripped off? Pay later after deed?

  3. #6004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    If I recall, she's the one that has been hopping on everyone bareback. Nothing super negative, and her pics reportedly are accurate, but if safe sex is a concern, might want to pass on this one.
    No that's ms. Boston. That's another girl and she's more reliable than mz. Boston.

  4. #6003

    Mz Boston

    Try Mz Boston instead. Worcester and Fitchburg forums.

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Tried. Didn't find anything with 6 pages of search results.

    Went back 30 pages here and couldn't find anything either.

    Do you recall what was said in review?

    Highly interested.

  5. #6002
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Tried. Didn't find anything with 6 pages of search results.

    Went back 30 pages here and couldn't find anything either.

    Do you recall what was said in review?

    Highly interested.
    If I recall, she's the one that has been hopping on everyone bareback. Nothing super negative, and her pics reportedly are accurate, but if safe sex is a concern, might want to pass on this one.

  6. #6001
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    #5441 is my review from October 2021.
    Good review, Thanks!

    Not shaved. Yayeeeeks!

  7. #6000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Search under Ms Boston. Been around Worc for awhile.
    Tried. Didn't find anything with 6 pages of search results.

    Went back 30 pages here and couldn't find anything either.

    Do you recall what was said in review?

    Highly interested.

  8. #5999
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her a while ago. It should red flag that she's now got pics clearly labeled 2019. She is conservatively 50 lbs. Heavier than pictured, plus there is heavy filtering on the pics. I absolutely wouldn't repeat. It took me forever to eventually connect with her, and when I did, I was beyond disappointed. Her menu isn't what she claims it to be, there are restrictions on what position she can do and for how long because of some physical issues, and it kind of goes on and on. The price was low and she offered incall in not the worst location, and that's about all I can say as far as positives. Also I didn't notice any signs of drug use, but I could have missed them and that could change at any time.
    Thank you.

  9. #5998
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...p/772425055806

    Feels too direct to believe.

    Any intel?
    #5441 is my review from October 2021.

  10. #5997
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...p/772425055806

    Feels too direct to believe.

    Any intel?
    I reviewed her a while ago. It should red flag that she's now got pics clearly labeled 2019. She is conservatively 50 lbs. Heavier than pictured, plus there is heavy filtering on the pics. I absolutely wouldn't repeat. It took me forever to eventually connect with her, and when I did, I was beyond disappointed. Her menu isn't what she claims it to be, there are restrictions on what position she can do and for how long because of some physical issues, and it kind of goes on and on. The price was low and she offered incall in not the worst location, and that's about all I can say as far as positives. Also I didn't notice any signs of drug use, but I could have missed them and that could change at any time.

  11. #5996
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Any links them??
    No they both have their regulars. They only post when things dry up. Amy posts more than Kristy but Kristy never uses real pictures of her. That's how shady as fuck she's become.

  12. #5995
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202  [View Original Post]
    They are both still out there. Kristy is super fat. Amy is still a little spinner but hard to book. They still work together out of Amy's apt.
    Any links them??

  13. #5994
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...s/189723013840

    Any review of her? Intel if you contacted?
    Search under Ms Boston. Been around Worc for awhile.

  14. #5993

    Ad is believable but looking for intel

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...s/189723013840

    Any review of her? Intel if you contacted?

  15. #5992

    Any review

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...p/772425055806

    Feels too direct to believe.

    Any intel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape