Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 662 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6003

    Mz Boston

    Try Mz Boston instead. Worcester and Fitchburg forums.

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Tried. Didn't find anything with 6 pages of search results.

    Went back 30 pages here and couldn't find anything either.

    Do you recall what was said in review?

    Highly interested.

  2. #6002
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Tried. Didn't find anything with 6 pages of search results.

    Went back 30 pages here and couldn't find anything either.

    Do you recall what was said in review?

    Highly interested.
    If I recall, she's the one that has been hopping on everyone bareback. Nothing super negative, and her pics reportedly are accurate, but if safe sex is a concern, might want to pass on this one.

  3. #6001
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    #5441 is my review from October 2021.
    Good review, Thanks!

    Not shaved. Yayeeeeks!

  4. #6000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Search under Ms Boston. Been around Worc for awhile.
    Tried. Didn't find anything with 6 pages of search results.

    Went back 30 pages here and couldn't find anything either.

    Do you recall what was said in review?

    Highly interested.

  5. #5999
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her a while ago. It should red flag that she's now got pics clearly labeled 2019. She is conservatively 50 lbs. Heavier than pictured, plus there is heavy filtering on the pics. I absolutely wouldn't repeat. It took me forever to eventually connect with her, and when I did, I was beyond disappointed. Her menu isn't what she claims it to be, there are restrictions on what position she can do and for how long because of some physical issues, and it kind of goes on and on. The price was low and she offered incall in not the worst location, and that's about all I can say as far as positives. Also I didn't notice any signs of drug use, but I could have missed them and that could change at any time.
    Thank you.

  6. #5998
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...p/772425055806

    Feels too direct to believe.

    Any intel?
    #5441 is my review from October 2021.

  7. #5997
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...p/772425055806

    Feels too direct to believe.

    Any intel?
    I reviewed her a while ago. It should red flag that she's now got pics clearly labeled 2019. She is conservatively 50 lbs. Heavier than pictured, plus there is heavy filtering on the pics. I absolutely wouldn't repeat. It took me forever to eventually connect with her, and when I did, I was beyond disappointed. Her menu isn't what she claims it to be, there are restrictions on what position she can do and for how long because of some physical issues, and it kind of goes on and on. The price was low and she offered incall in not the worst location, and that's about all I can say as far as positives. Also I didn't notice any signs of drug use, but I could have missed them and that could change at any time.

  8. #5996
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Any links them??
    No they both have their regulars. They only post when things dry up. Amy posts more than Kristy but Kristy never uses real pictures of her. That's how shady as fuck she's become.

  9. #5995
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202  [View Original Post]
    They are both still out there. Kristy is super fat. Amy is still a little spinner but hard to book. They still work together out of Amy's apt.
    Any links them??

  10. #5994
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...s/189723013840

    Any review of her? Intel if you contacted?
    Search under Ms Boston. Been around Worc for awhile.

  11. #5993

    Ad is believable but looking for intel

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...s/189723013840

    Any review of her? Intel if you contacted?

  12. #5992

    Any review

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...p/772425055806

    Feels too direct to believe.

    Any intel?

  13. #5991

    Another fake

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24537340

    Quick to respond. I asked if she was available for incall in Worcester. All of the responses were one-word. She quoted $100 for hh, but as soon as I started asking where she was located, she started asking for a deposit for "booking confirmation. " She wouldn't call me to voice verify (not that I would have sent a deposit regardless, and every text afterwards was about just sending some money now). Blocked and reported. Clearly a fake, scammer, and probably some dude somewhere. This is getting old.

  14. #5990
    Quote Originally Posted by Richcecato33  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers! I was wondering if any of you know where these two are. Haven't heard from them in awhile and I guess their digits has changed too. If you have anything on them please let me know. Ty and stay safe.
    They are both still out there. Kristy is super fat. Amy is still a little spinner but hard to book. They still work together out of Amy's apt.

  15. #5989

    Amy and her friend "Kristin"

    Hello fellow mongers! I was wondering if any of you know where these two are. Haven't heard from them in awhile and I guess their digits has changed too. If you have anything on them please let me know. Ty and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape