Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 662 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 9916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6001
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    #5441 is my review from October 2021.
    Good review, Thanks!

    Not shaved. Yayeeeeks!

  2. #6000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Search under Ms Boston. Been around Worc for awhile.
    Tried. Didn't find anything with 6 pages of search results.

    Went back 30 pages here and couldn't find anything either.

    Do you recall what was said in review?

    Highly interested.

  3. #5999
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her a while ago. It should red flag that she's now got pics clearly labeled 2019. She is conservatively 50 lbs. Heavier than pictured, plus there is heavy filtering on the pics. I absolutely wouldn't repeat. It took me forever to eventually connect with her, and when I did, I was beyond disappointed. Her menu isn't what she claims it to be, there are restrictions on what position she can do and for how long because of some physical issues, and it kind of goes on and on. The price was low and she offered incall in not the worst location, and that's about all I can say as far as positives. Also I didn't notice any signs of drug use, but I could have missed them and that could change at any time.
    Thank you.

  4. #5998
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...p/772425055806

    Feels too direct to believe.

    Any intel?
    #5441 is my review from October 2021.

  5. #5997
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...p/772425055806

    Feels too direct to believe.

    Any intel?
    I reviewed her a while ago. It should red flag that she's now got pics clearly labeled 2019. She is conservatively 50 lbs. Heavier than pictured, plus there is heavy filtering on the pics. I absolutely wouldn't repeat. It took me forever to eventually connect with her, and when I did, I was beyond disappointed. Her menu isn't what she claims it to be, there are restrictions on what position she can do and for how long because of some physical issues, and it kind of goes on and on. The price was low and she offered incall in not the worst location, and that's about all I can say as far as positives. Also I didn't notice any signs of drug use, but I could have missed them and that could change at any time.

  6. #5996
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Any links them??
    No they both have their regulars. They only post when things dry up. Amy posts more than Kristy but Kristy never uses real pictures of her. That's how shady as fuck she's become.

  7. #5995
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202  [View Original Post]
    They are both still out there. Kristy is super fat. Amy is still a little spinner but hard to book. They still work together out of Amy's apt.
    Any links them??

  8. #5994
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...s/189723013840

    Any review of her? Intel if you contacted?
    Search under Ms Boston. Been around Worc for awhile.

  9. #5993

    Ad is believable but looking for intel

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...s/189723013840

    Any review of her? Intel if you contacted?

  10. #5992

    Any review

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...p/772425055806

    Feels too direct to believe.

    Any intel?

  11. #5991

    Another fake

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24537340

    Quick to respond. I asked if she was available for incall in Worcester. All of the responses were one-word. She quoted $100 for hh, but as soon as I started asking where she was located, she started asking for a deposit for "booking confirmation. " She wouldn't call me to voice verify (not that I would have sent a deposit regardless, and every text afterwards was about just sending some money now). Blocked and reported. Clearly a fake, scammer, and probably some dude somewhere. This is getting old.

  12. #5990
    Quote Originally Posted by Richcecato33  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers! I was wondering if any of you know where these two are. Haven't heard from them in awhile and I guess their digits has changed too. If you have anything on them please let me know. Ty and stay safe.
    They are both still out there. Kristy is super fat. Amy is still a little spinner but hard to book. They still work together out of Amy's apt.

  13. #5989

    Amy and her friend "Kristin"

    Hello fellow mongers! I was wondering if any of you know where these two are. Haven't heard from them in awhile and I guess their digits has changed too. If you have anything on them please let me know. Ty and stay safe.

  14. #5988
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I've been skeptical about meeting her. She cancelled on me a few times with different excuses but the one that got me was when she said I was her only client that day no one else responded to her ad and she wasn't going to get a room for just one date. Her donation was $$. 5 and the room was $ so she still would have made out not to mention it was late afternoon and she still would of had all night to make more..
    Could have been the only one that day. If she's been doing this hustle for almost 10 years, she's probably already scammed everybody and they all know to stay away. Only new folks to the area who didn't know (like I was at the time) would get caught.

  15. #5987
    Thanks for the info. I've been skeptical about meeting her. She cancelled on me a few times with different excuses but the one that got me was when she said I was her only client that day no one else responded to her ad and she wasn't going to get a room for just one date. Her donation was $$. 5 and the room was $ so she still would have made out not to mention it was late afternoon and she still would of had all night to make more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elflaco01  [View Original Post]
    Just been lurking on the boards but I had to sign up to warn you about this one, stay away! She was the first ripoff I've ever had, back in Foxboro / Mansfield area a few years back.

    Got to the place, very attractive lady, looked like the pics in the body, face even better than the little bit revealed, I think it was still her. Not so attractive girlfriend there with her in the other room.

    Asks you to get comfortable, she just goes down to bra and panties and is now being very hesitant, just talking and caressing while just sitting there. I was trying to proceed further and she's backing off and says something like "oh, we're having fun already". Then up sells and is like "for x amount more we could have even more fun. " I think 2 was the initial for an hour and the up sell was an extra 1.

    Dumb little head is thinking and I was balling at the time so plenty of money and didn't want to give up on the shot with her, she was fine fine. I didn't have it on me but in the car. Went out (her room was right by the side hotel exit, I should've kept going), came back in with the extra money, strip down again. The "more fun" was then just actually touching Mr Johnson with a dry stroke all while still in bra and panties with just some 800 number style talking.

    I then figured out I'd been had after a few minutes and started to stand up and I guess she saw the disappointment in my face and started feeling guilty and apologized and gave me back the extra that I had given her plus some of the original, surprisingly.

    So she wasn't a jerk about it, but I don't know what kind of customers she's used to dealing with. Maybe those really old dudes just looking for a pretty girl to talk to, who knows.

    But final summary, don't do it. As I was leaving and pulling off in my car, I saw another guy starting to go towards that same side door who I noticed was sitting in his truck when I left and got in my car and just sat for a bit pissed. Saw him start to go in and tried to warn him and rolled down my window and said if you're going to see Kim, don't waste your time. I hope he listened.

    Those pics up on the ad you posted, those are the same pics from when I saw her, maybe back in 2013, at least the ones on the top row definitely are. Who knows what she's like now, although I still look the same too LOL. Either way, I'd stay away from that one. If you actually have good luck with that one, let me know. Maybe it was just me? But at the time I was an in shape, clean cut good looking guy so if I don't think I would've turned one off.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape