Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 766
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #556

    Time and time again

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    It is the same report on this provider time after time. Someone posted similar encounter in the last couple or maybe a few weeks ago. Thanks for your report and hopefully the next guy will remember reading it before he has the same thing happen to him.
    I'm seeing it a lot more often; known bad-rep scammers baiting someone in. At least this chick actually changed her name.

    Perhaps it might be prudent to maintain a list of known rip-offs and their aliases as they change them?

  2. #555

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnson01  [View Original Post]
    Well it finally happened. Even though my Spidey senses were going off I was thinking with the little brain. Set up a dream with Anna, for an hour of all inclusive. Get to the hotel and she tells me she's doing laundry but gives me the room number a couple of minutes later. While I'm sitting there waiting to get the room number I noticed a guy walk from one end of the building to the other and give me a couple of looks. Anyways, same old song. Get into the room, super warm greeting, really liked what I saw and was excited that I was going to get to stick it in her ass. Put the money down and then she wanted to chat a little to get comfortable. About a minute later knock knock. Guy comes in pissed off that I'm in a room with his wife. Scrawny little b* but he looked like he was high and he may have had that tweaker strength going on, frankly it wasn't worth the hassle so I left. Staying at lotus.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...s/417653974772

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/982887084718
    It is the same report on this provider time after time. Someone posted similar encounter in the last couple or maybe a few weeks ago. Thanks for your report and hopefully the next guy will remember reading it before he has the same thing happen to him.

  3. #554

    Anna

    Well it finally happened. Even though my Spidey senses were going off I was thinking with the little brain. Set up a dream with Anna, for an hour of all inclusive. Get to the hotel and she tells me she's doing laundry but gives me the room number a couple of minutes later. While I'm sitting there waiting to get the room number I noticed a guy walk from one end of the building to the other and give me a couple of looks. Anyways, same old song. Get into the room, super warm greeting, really liked what I saw and was excited that I was going to get to stick it in her ass. Put the money down and then she wanted to chat a little to get comfortable. About a minute later knock knock. Guy comes in pissed off that I'm in a room with his wife. Scrawny little b* but he looked like he was high and he may have had that tweaker strength going on, frankly it wasn't worth the hassle so I left. Staying at lotus.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...s/417653974772

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/982887084718
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7dc3b86ed14b9e30ec043fef057808f7565bc2e1-14.jpg‎  

  4. #553

    Scary

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTimes420  [View Original Post]
    She invited me in to a motel near Rivergate, after receiving the money she gave a very dry lacklust CBJ and then her pimp or bf jumped out from behind a chair and robbed me at gunpoint.
    Now that's fucked up! Thanks for the report.

  5. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Her and her boyfriend will rob you, sometimes she will run with victoria who will also rob you. Beware if she is on her phone when you arrive, she will text the boyfriend after you get naked to bang on the door, she will try to grab the money and go, or tell you to get out quickly, she has a number of scams she has pulled, she used to be a decent one but boyfreind and victoria has her robbing guys.
    She's complete bull shit. Cash and dash. Then sends you pics of bbc until you block or change your burner. Fuck her and her bs.

  6. #551

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...088/6294441149

    I had a lovely visit with her last year when she was pregnant. However, now it seems she's about that cash and dash life. Private incall, but came up with some story to rope me into a car date last minute and I went with it. Lo and behold, bolts as soon as she got the money.

    Pics included in case ad goes down.
    She invited me in to a motel near Rivergate, after receiving the money she gave a very dry lacklust CBJ and then her pimp or bf jumped out from behind a chair and robbed me at gunpoint.

  7. #550

    Tiffany / Jessica

    Doing this for a good freind not active on here.

    Seem she catfished him and did a cash / dash.

    931-570-.

    I read the whole thing.

    Y'all guys beware.

  8. #549

    Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77  [View Original Post]
    Lets have some more details on what happened please. She's always been a little sketchy, but I've had several good dates with her. But now I'm cautious.
    Her and her boyfriend will rob you, sometimes she will run with victoria who will also rob you. Beware if she is on her phone when you arrive, she will text the boyfriend after you get naked to bang on the door, she will try to grab the money and go, or tell you to get out quickly, she has a number of scams she has pulled, she used to be a decent one but boyfreind and victoria has her robbing guys.

  9. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by BamMorris  [View Original Post]
    Guess reason for no name used in ads. Time waster and game player. Avoid.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/heyy/45233210
    Lets have some more details on what happened please. She's always been a little sketchy, but I've had several good dates with her. But now I'm cautious.

  10. #547

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...088/6294441149

    I had a lovely visit with her last year when she was pregnant. However, now it seems she's about that cash and dash life. Private incall, but came up with some story to rope me into a car date last minute and I went with it. Lo and behold, bolts as soon as she got the money.

    Pics included in case ad goes down.
    Same happened to me. Got there, picked her up, backed up into a spot and out the door with money in hand before I could say, "what just happened."

  11. #546

    No name

    Guess reason for no name used in ads. Time waster and game player. Avoid.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/heyy/45233210

  12. #545

    What is up with Nashville

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...088/6294441149

    I had a lovely visit with her last year when she was pregnant. However, now it seems she's about that cash and dash life. Private incall, but came up with some story to rope me into a car date last minute and I went with it. Lo and behold, bolts as soon as she got the money.

    Pics included in case ad goes down.
    Thanks for reporting. Seriously thinking about leaving the hobby. I don't know what happened but Nashville has gone to shit. 90% of the providers are either overpriced, trying rob you, or scammers. Even legit providers are joining the darkside. The other 10% are hard to get a hold of because they have so many requests.

  13. #544

    Snow: Cash and dash

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...088/6294441149

    I had a lovely visit with her last year when she was pregnant. However, now it seems she's about that cash and dash life. Private incall, but came up with some story to rope me into a car date last minute and I went with it. Lo and behold, bolts as soon as she got the money.

    Pics included in case ad goes down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2bedb29db99e01a196d4044eac7bbf73_f.jpg‎   ea56205a72c7ed996f8495431b675557_f.jpg‎   da47a6bd5169c1be19627f5d50f58a90_f.jpg‎  

  14. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    I agree with all you said. Here is another point. They are probably sending the same message to 10 other guys as well.

    As the late great BC from Memphis said years ago and I quote. " if these girls spent as much time fucking and they do trying to fuck you out of money they would be millionaires ".

    My 2 cents.
    A classic quote and 100% fact!

  15. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretTheLover  [View Original Post]
    I was actually with a provider (years ago) who was at that time my most frequent girl, and who asked me after I got to the motel if I could possibly do $$ instead of $. 5 for that half-hour, because she was in a tight spot, with the promise that she'd do the next half-hour for $.

    And that was the last I ever heard from her.

    If you're tempted to send any money up front, just picture yourself taking that much money out of your wallet and setting it on fire. Because that's what you'd be doing.

    I'm not even criticizing the providers; that's just how it works. I heard it from another provider a long time ago: Honey, we don't make change.

    Words to live by.
    I agree with all you said. Here is another point. They are probably sending the same message to 10 other guys as well.

    As the late great BC from Memphis said years ago and I quote. " if these girls spent as much time fucking and they do trying to fuck you out of money they would be millionaires ".

    My 2 cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape