Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 766
-
05-05-22 18:30 #556Senior Member

Posts: 449Time and time again
I'm seeing it a lot more often; known bad-rep scammers baiting someone in. At least this chick actually changed her name.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
Perhaps it might be prudent to maintain a list of known rip-offs and their aliases as they change them?
-
05-05-22 15:35 #555Senior Member

Posts: 793Anna
It is the same report on this provider time after time. Someone posted similar encounter in the last couple or maybe a few weeks ago. Thanks for your report and hopefully the next guy will remember reading it before he has the same thing happen to him.
Originally Posted by JJohnson01
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 05:46 #554Senior Member

Posts: 176Anna
Well it finally happened. Even though my Spidey senses were going off I was thinking with the little brain. Set up a dream with Anna, for an hour of all inclusive. Get to the hotel and she tells me she's doing laundry but gives me the room number a couple of minutes later. While I'm sitting there waiting to get the room number I noticed a guy walk from one end of the building to the other and give me a couple of looks. Anyways, same old song. Get into the room, super warm greeting, really liked what I saw and was excited that I was going to get to stick it in her ass. Put the money down and then she wanted to chat a little to get comfortable. About a minute later knock knock. Guy comes in pissed off that I'm in a room with his wife. Scrawny little b* but he looked like he was high and he may have had that tweaker strength going on, frankly it wasn't worth the hassle so I left. Staying at lotus.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...s/417653974772
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/982887084718
-
04-28-22 10:26 #553Senior Member

Posts: 1250Scary
Now that's fucked up! Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by HappyTimes420
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 22:55 #552Senior Member

Posts: 293She's complete bull shit. Cash and dash. Then sends you pics of bbc until you block or change your burner. Fuck her and her bs.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 17:54 #551Regular Member

Posts: 6Similar experience
She invited me in to a motel near Rivergate, after receiving the money she gave a very dry lacklust CBJ and then her pimp or bf jumped out from behind a chair and robbed me at gunpoint.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 13:38 #550Senior Member

Posts: 2528Tiffany / Jessica
Doing this for a good freind not active on here.
Seem she catfished him and did a cash / dash.
931-570-.
I read the whole thing.
Y'all guys beware.
-
04-09-22 15:31 #549Senior Member

Posts: 489Robber
Her and her boyfriend will rob you, sometimes she will run with victoria who will also rob you. Beware if she is on her phone when you arrive, she will text the boyfriend after you get naked to bang on the door, she will try to grab the money and go, or tell you to get out quickly, she has a number of scams she has pulled, she used to be a decent one but boyfreind and victoria has her robbing guys.
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 09:42 #548Senior Member

Posts: 207Lets have some more details on what happened please. She's always been a little sketchy, but I've had several good dates with her. But now I'm cautious.
Originally Posted by BamMorris
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 14:21 #547Regular Member

Posts: 2Same
Same happened to me. Got there, picked her up, backed up into a spot and out the door with money in hand before I could say, "what just happened."
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 12:03 #546Senior Member

Posts: 419No name
Guess reason for no name used in ads. Time waster and game player. Avoid.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/heyy/45233210
-
04-02-22 13:36 #545Regular Member

Posts: 18What is up with Nashville
Thanks for reporting. Seriously thinking about leaving the hobby. I don't know what happened but Nashville has gone to shit. 90% of the providers are either overpriced, trying rob you, or scammers. Even legit providers are joining the darkside. The other 10% are hard to get a hold of because they have so many requests.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 13:25 #544Senior Member

Posts: 449Snow: Cash and dash
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...088/6294441149
I had a lovely visit with her last year when she was pregnant. However, now it seems she's about that cash and dash life. Private incall, but came up with some story to rope me into a car date last minute and I went with it. Lo and behold, bolts as soon as she got the money.
Pics included in case ad goes down.
-
03-24-22 20:19 #543Senior Member

Posts: 331A classic quote and 100% fact!
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 19:49 #542Senior Member

Posts: 2528I agree with all you said. Here is another point. They are probably sending the same message to 10 other guys as well.
Originally Posted by SecretTheLover
[View Original Post]
As the late great BC from Memphis said years ago and I quote. " if these girls spent as much time fucking and they do trying to fuck you out of money they would be millionaires ".
My 2 cents.









Reply With Quote





