LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious44  [View Original Post]
    I have only ever had full service in Orlando and it was awesome. Young beautiful girls with over the top service. I may have spoiled myself for Atlanta. Where would one go for similar service here? Or close to that service?
    In orlando magic massage, milk, blue ocean (latina). There is no experience in atlanta close to this really or at least consistency. Young hot asian and latina who don't rush you and BBBJ. This would be rare here. But if you lower your expectations fun to be had.

  2. #47427
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious44  [View Original Post]
    I have only ever had full service in Orlando and it was awesome. Young beautiful girls with over the top service. I may have spoiled myself for Atlanta. Where would one go for similar service here? Or close to that service?
    You definitely spoiled yourself LOL You must have visited Milk Massage. Incredible women down there in Orlando. Closest was the beautiful girl at Therapy Plus but she's gone back to NY.

  3. #47426

    Sammy's places

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker0825  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I posted but I'm quitting or wouldn't say quitting just done trying new places. I'm just going to stick to places that Samantha owns, might also go back non-parlor places as well. Good luck on your hunts.
    Now let's see, she's got:

    Wellbeing.

    Origin.

    Sunshine.

    888.

    Moonlight.

    D's.

  4. #47425

    Full service

    I have only ever had full service in Orlando and it was awesome. Young beautiful girls with over the top service. I may have spoiled myself for Atlanta. Where would one go for similar service here? Or close to that service?

  5. #47424

    Ebony Social Club

    Does anyone know anything about this place? Prices? PM please, thanks!

  6. #47423
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker0825  [View Original Post]
    I'm quitting or wouldn't say quitting just done trying new places. I'm just going to stick to places that Samantha owns.
    Okay, but what if Samantha opens a new place?

  7. #47422
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker0825  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I posted but I'm quitting or wouldn't say quitting just done trying new places. I'm just going to stick to places that Samantha owns, might also go back non-parlor places as well. Good luck on your hunts.
    How many places does Samantha own now? I know she has several, Wellbeing being the original I think. What are the others?

  8. #47421

    Quitting

    It's been awhile since I posted but I'm quitting or wouldn't say quitting just done trying new places. I'm just going to stick to places that Samantha owns, might also go back non-parlor places as well. Good luck on your hunts.

  9. #47420
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Right she is the manager but claims to have a boss. Not sure of her status. She seems to be the manager of both Li and SiSi
    Lily is the manager of Li and Sisi. Question is, is she the owner?

  10. #47419

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that Lily gives the excuse that she can't massage you because the boss doesn't like it? She is the boss / manager. Isn't she also the owner?
    Right she is the manager but claims to have a boss. Not sure of her status. She seems to be the manager of both Li and SiSi

  11. #47418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Golden

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzel333  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, wonder if Golden Massage reopen yet? I tried calling but only answering machine. Thanks!
    I drove by yesterday and the window is repaired. I believe the open sign was turned on but not sure. I was on 141 so not positive about the sign.

  12. #47417
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    From my opinion, sherry is my most favorite, 100% & 80% compared Monica!

    BTW they have grab bars, also sherry massage is much much better than Monica.
    Someone else suggested that only certain rooms have grab bars but I've never paid attention to that. Do all of the rooms have them? A back walk from Monica is on my short list.

  13. #47416
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    No I did not have my massage from Lilly. I always ask, she always responds. Boss not want me to massage. I saw Bella.

    I think? She was a nice change but nothing, outstanding.
    Are you saying that Lily gives the excuse that she can't massage you because the boss doesn't like it? She is the boss / manager. Isn't she also the owner?

  14. #47415

    Legend sherry &monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Forgot, but does Legend have grab bars so the girls can do back walks? I prefer deep tissue, but a good back walk from a petite lady would suffice. How would you compare Monica's looks to Sherry's?
    From my opinion, sherry is my most favorite, 100% & 80% compared Monica!

    BTW they have grab bars, also sherry massage is much much better than Monica.

  15. #47414

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Good service from Lily? You was able to get her off her phone for an hour?
    No I did not have my massage from Lilly. I always ask, she always responds. Boss not want me to massage. I saw Bella.

    I think? She was a nice change but nothing, outstanding.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape