Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 59509
-
04-01-22 12:50 #47434Senior Member

Posts: 39Monica. Legend
I saw her today and she did a back walk for me. Very enjoyable! And the flip was fun!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 12:48 #47433Senior Member

Posts: 798Agreed, got to lower expectations around here. But worth the 7 hour drive if you get bored. Drive down Friday night and make a weekend trip out of it.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 11:58 #47432Senior Member

Posts: 107Legend back walking
I only noticed they have some room have bars, some rooms don't, maybe better to make reservations with the bar room before you go, and Monica seems getting so popular to book.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 11:40 #47431Banned Member

Posts: 2410Thanks for the list.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 11:22 #47430Senior Member

Posts: 4061Didn't know she was still around. Haven't heard about her in months.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 11:21 #47429Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yes I thought Lily owned both. But every boss has a boss.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 11:19 #47428Senior Member

Posts: 146In orlando magic massage, milk, blue ocean (latina). There is no experience in atlanta close to this really or at least consistency. Young hot asian and latina who don't rush you and BBBJ. This would be rare here. But if you lower your expectations fun to be had.
Originally Posted by Curious44
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 10:02 #47427Senior Member

Posts: 798You definitely spoiled yourself LOL You must have visited Milk Massage. Incredible women down there in Orlando. Closest was the beautiful girl at Therapy Plus but she's gone back to NY.
Originally Posted by Curious44
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 09:07 #47426Senior Member

Posts: 203Sammy's places
Now let's see, she's got:
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
Wellbeing.
Origin.
Sunshine.
888.
Moonlight.
D's.
-
04-01-22 08:06 #47425Senior Member

Posts: 81Full service
I have only ever had full service in Orlando and it was awesome. Young beautiful girls with over the top service. I may have spoiled myself for Atlanta. Where would one go for similar service here? Or close to that service?
-
04-01-22 00:18 #47424Regular Member

Posts: 17Ebony Social Club
Does anyone know anything about this place? Prices? PM please, thanks!
-
03-31-22 22:48 #47423Senior Member

Posts: 594Okay, but what if Samantha opens a new place?
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 22:29 #47422Banned Member

Posts: 2410How many places does Samantha own now? I know she has several, Wellbeing being the original I think. What are the others?
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 22:18 #47421Senior Member

Posts: 164Quitting
It's been awhile since I posted but I'm quitting or wouldn't say quitting just done trying new places. I'm just going to stick to places that Samantha owns, might also go back non-parlor places as well. Good luck on your hunts.
-
03-31-22 22:12 #47420Banned Member

Posts: 13634Lily is the manager of Li and Sisi. Question is, is she the owner?
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






