Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 1113
-
04-23-22 13:27 #378Senior Member

Posts: 420This one is always advertising on STG but never replies. Anyone have any intel?
https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...n/802477535648
-
04-21-22 23:22 #377Regular Member

Posts: 23Quick trip
Be in the area for business, Allentown is a bit smaller then my current city, can anyone lead me in a good direction? Money really isn't an issue. PM me, I'd appreciate it. If someone hits one out of the park I may hook them up with a finders fee LOL.
-
04-19-22 19:05 #376Senior Member

Posts: 138Thank you. I guess it just shows how weak it is out there now that I'm still desperately trying to get someone to say something good about Leina LOL. Ill drop it now though and move on.
Originally Posted by Lewhold
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 18:00 #375Regular Member

Posts: 18She's one of those girls that thinks she's hot and she's not. She's not the worst but not the best.
Originally Posted by Lehigh
[View Original Post]
A lot of rules on what you can't do and what she won't do. At one point I asked well what can I touch.
Rushed service and very mechanical. The entire experience reminded me of my time with Veronica Best (https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...ncess/14533007). Which was not good at all.
We're all going to have a different encounter. The term YMMV comes to mind. But she's not someone I would see again.
I'm now the 3rd or 4th person to say stay away. I would spend my cash elsewhere.
-
04-18-22 22:15 #374Senior Member

Posts: 138Appreciate that. Rushed? Bad skills?
Originally Posted by Blingz
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 19:18 #373Banned Member

Posts: 32True. I went over to see Leina once. Not good.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 11:51 #372Senior Member

Posts: 46Brittany
I convinced her for an outcall, which she normal doesn't do. Normal location is decent hotel over off schoenersville by the airport. She isn't 100% GFE. Everything is covered. Good attitude, overall decent body. Pics are her, but she is a little thinner than her pics let on. At her normal 300/ hr, I'd say a little overpriced, but then again, decent is hard to find in this area. She's originally from NY, then moved to NJ, sounds like she's relocating to the Lehigh valley, from talking with her.
Originally Posted by Dave1414
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 15:43 #371Senior Member

Posts: 420Escorts/ UTRs vs SBs
I have evolved to a preference for recruiting my own SBs, but there can be economic advantages to using women who advertise on line. The first and most obvious advantage is that they usually have their own place. This cuts out a hotel expense. However, the tradeoff is all the flakes and scams and overpricing that happens with online advertisers. I find very few real and worthwhile women on such sites as STG. I actually think one could make money by starting a site that independently looks at all the online advertisers and provides reliable reviews and ratings. This is done to some degree in here, but not very thoroughly or regularly.
Pricing is it's own issue with online advertisers. Even older, fat and not very attractive women are asking 120 ss, 150 hh and 300 h. Are you kidding me? I can recruit my own relatively good looking SB who for $$ or $$$ at the most will spend a few hours of very high quality and fun time with me on a regular no hassle basis. But, of course, then I also have a hotel bill to pay and occasionally spring for a nice meal, gifts etc. However, if you find a really good UTR advertiser, I guess the pricing evens out, as long as the advertiser is a good one, which, in my experience is unfortunately rarer and rarer. And then there are possible stings. Totally not worth the risk.
So I sigh and realize that recruiting SBs is the path to take. You pay a little more but you get a true GFE, quality, reliability and no arrest record.
-
04-03-22 10:06 #370Senior Member

Posts: 138Annie?
I was going through the archives and came across a section where a provider named 'Annie' was being discussed. She was the curly hair woman with glasses that could squirt and also went by "magic mouth" she was so chill and good at what she did. Very reasonable rates too iirc. She got knocked up and kinda vanished. Just wondering if anyone had any info as to whether she's retired or not. She seemed liked the type that could possibly have kept in touch with her regulars. Idk if it is still there but she also had a BJ vid up on pornhub.
-
04-02-22 20:07 #369Banned Member

Posts: 303Does she GFE? Give more details on experience like what was she wearing. Hotel good or bad. So much more you could include. Good attitude or no. Thanks. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Ram2014
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 08:17 #368Senior Member

Posts: 2124Leina has bad reviews on here in the past plus she got chunky I wouldn't spend the $ when you can have younger skinnier talent.
Originally Posted by CarlosSW
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 08:11 #367Senior Member

Posts: 138She looks pretty good in the pics at least. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Ram2014
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 05:13 #366Regular Member

Posts: 22Not really honestly especially not here in this area sucks most of the decent ones go MIA at the drop of a hat. Most of the ads on STG are either fakes or worse. That one that keeps posting from Pottsville I saw like 2+ years ago would be good if she was closer but not worth the drive especially with gas the way it is.
Originally Posted by Lehigh
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 22:40 #365Senior Member

Posts: 46Brittany
So took the plunge with Brittany today. As usual, she can be very slow to respond, but we finally got together. She usually hosts at a hotel by the airport. Thinner / tinier than her pics let on (probably from her poison of choice) She generally does 300/ hr, everything covered. Not rushed, but don't expect more than 1 round. Overall, not bad, but a little pricey, imo.
-
03-31-22 18:34 #364Senior Member

Posts: 138Nah I appreciate it. Anyone even semi normal and decent you recommend?
Originally Posted by CarlosSW
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



