Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 1114
-
03-31-22 18:34 #364Senior Member

Posts: 138Nah I appreciate it. Anyone even semi normal and decent you recommend?
Originally Posted by CarlosSW
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 10:14 #363Regular Member

Posts: 22Yeah she is definitely the girl in the pics but not worth it IMO sorry to burst your bubble.
Originally Posted by Lehigh
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 23:29 #362Senior Member

Posts: 138Aww man, really? That kinda sucks. She looks good in the pics. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by CarlosSW
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 15:21 #361Regular Member

Posts: 22Leina
Only one I've seen and she's legit but not worth it IMO too many rules her incall is so small it's literally a single room in a busy apt bldg. Especially for what she's asking.
Originally Posted by Lehigh
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 08:13 #360Senior Member

Posts: 238I only know Ginger, but I have not seen her yet. We've had some text conversations. She seems nice and is looking for regulars.
Originally Posted by M9999
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 10:42 #359Senior Member

Posts: 138I think I'm going to make the plunge on Leina soon. Its been a while since I mongored but she seems legit and consistent. I can't resist much longer. Ill keep you posted.
Originally Posted by M9999
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 06:57 #358Senior Member

Posts: 148Any info on these girls?
-
03-26-22 19:15 #357Senior Member

Posts: 373Allentown recommendations
There are a lot of options in these areas. I could go on and on. PM if you would like more intel.
Originally Posted by M9999
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 06:27 #356Senior Member

Posts: 148Allentown / Fogelsville Recommendations
I will be visiting the Allentown / Fogelsville area next Friday. Any recommendations for a safe provider or massage parlor to play with? Someone that is safe, dependable and enjoys what she does is more important than age and looks (within reason?
Thanks.
-
03-16-22 21:41 #355Senior Member

Posts: 138Yes! She had like one ad posted out of nowhere hmmmm about a year ago now with a Florida number but then disappeared just as quick. I actually have seen her fb (more than one) and none have been updated since about March / April 2021. She was awesome.
Originally Posted by AlliStar
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 16:08 #354Regular Member

Posts: 23I'd also like to know tbh. Wanted to contact but by the time I was able she'd disappeared.
Originally Posted by Lehigh
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 21:46 #353Forum Advertiser

Posts: 5Coming in town
I'm planning a trip in town thinking about next week looking for a safe area to stay. Love the area last time I was in town, just not the hotel in which I stayed. Any ideas?.
-
03-07-22 20:38 #352Regular Member

Posts: 22Saying the whole encounter was no good from the beginning rushed at every turn.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 20:26 #351Regular Member

Posts: 22Some oral but very brief really seemed to want to rush to the main event. She does look similar to the pics I don't think her tattoos are correct but same body type.
Originally Posted by LowKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 09:25 #350Senior Member

Posts: 138Anyone see or heard from a 50 ish year old that used to always post? Name was Carrie and she was a thin but still decent body woman, sometimes unreliable but overall trustworthy and really cool once you became a regular. Been about a year since she posted. She used to advertise with another younger blonde provider "Layla " who had also vanished. Thanks.










Reply With Quote




