Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 1031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #326

    Anyone met her?

    I'm planning a trip out there shortly and am doing some scouting. Got a bad report on my first choice, sadly, so down the list I go. Anyone met Dani? Real? Safe? Enjoyable? I'd appreciate any info.

    Thanks, Rob.

  2. #325

    Any intel

    Anyone seen this girl? Goes by Harley.

    Specifically hows her oral game?

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...a/400504053583

  3. #324

    Avoid at all costs

    Quote Originally Posted by OhGetRekt  [View Original Post]
    Was interested in her and was wondering if anyone knows if she's legit? I'm new to all this, so I'm still learning what to look out for.

    https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...k/391540848912
    Had a date with GeorgiaPeach. Paid for a qv. First of all, she's not 42. She's nearing 50. The pics are her, but lighting is carefully chosen. In person she looks like.

    Somebody's chain-smoking landlord. Her service was lackluster at best. Started off with a CBJ that lasted Maybe 30 sec. Then we went into doggy for approx. 3 or so min.

    Began to complain she was getting tired. Ended the session with a very forceful handjob. Would not repeat. Will not ever repeat. You've been warned.

  4. #323

    Yes, legit

    Quote Originally Posted by OhGetRekt  [View Original Post]
    Was interested in her and was wondering if anyone knows if she's legit? I'm new to all this, so I'm still learning what to look out for.

    https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...k/391540848912
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...sGeorgiasPeach

  5. #322

    Any information on her?

    Was interested in her and was wondering if anyone knows if she's legit? I'm new to all this, so I'm still learning what to look out for.

    https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...k/391540848912

  6. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude1616  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in seeing this one, but when I asked her rate to hang out for a half hour, she said it was $100.

    It just seems like a really good deal, and I'm not sure if it's too good to be true. Maybe someone can confirm if she's legit or not. (I'm aware that this is from Bremerton, but she normally posts in Tacoma, so I figured I'd ask here).

    https://bremerton-wa.skipthegames.co...8/996062069881
    I haven't seen her, but those are the same photos she's been posting for about 10 years. 100 sounds generous.

  7. #320

    Probably True

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude1616  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in seeing this one, but when I asked her rate to hang out for a half hour, she said it was $100.

    It just seems like a really good deal, and I'm not sure if it's too good to be true. Maybe someone can confirm if she's legit or not. (I'm aware that this is from Bremerton, but she normally posts in Tacoma, so I figured I'd ask here).

    https://bremerton-wa.skipthegames.co...8/996062069881
    I saw her years ago, and she is obviously a user, she did not look near as good as her photos. I do not remember the rate, but it does not surprise me that it would be hhr 100.

  8. #319

    Legit?

    I'm interested in seeing this one, but when I asked her rate to hang out for a half hour, she said it was $100.

    It just seems like a really good deal, and I'm not sure if it's too good to be true. Maybe someone can confirm if she's legit or not. (I'm aware that this is from Bremerton, but she normally posts in Tacoma, so I figured I'd ask here).

    https://bremerton-wa.skipthegames.co...8/996062069881

  9. #318

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by FRoom26  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for a quick visit and glad that was it. She used lots of lube and kinda stunk.
    I was thinking visit her but looks line you answer my doubt. Thanks.

  10. #317

    Yep. Seen her once and that's all I needed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for a quick visit and glad that was it. She used lots of lube and kinda stunk.

  11. #316

    Amelia Pants

    Someone can tell if she is legit?

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...l/005552215998

  12. #315

    Amanda

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...b/654245711911

    Just met her. She doesn't look quite as cute as her pics, but not gross. After texting all morning I met her in the parking lot of the usual Fife motel where she say she's staying with her guy "friend". Didn't go through with it, gave her a 20 and left. Can't point to anything specifically wrong, just not my type. I was expecting young hooker energy, but she has a old stripper vibe.

  13. #314
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  14. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradis13  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Alecis-Majesty

    Got any intel on her? Found no review so far. Says safety girl but will discuss specifics in person. I don't care about BBFS, mostly want to know if BBBJ is on the menu.

    Also looking for more info in Layla

    https://tryst.link/escort/beauty05
    She is a safety girl only. Nothing bare.

    https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...k/384416116112

  15. #312

    Potential Altercation

    Potential Altercation.

    Went to go see this one (https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...r/990539788336) she quoted 120 for qv. She stays at the Western Inn in Lakewood. Messaged her at around 9 to meet up at noon arrived at 1150. When I got there knocked on her door and 2 dudes and a blue haired female where in the room asked for shyanne they said she does't stay there. Left and messaged her again asking if she's ready. 5 Minutes later the two males leave the room and walk around the building on the second floor. As I message her I tell her that I know the room then state what room and if those dudes are gone yet. The 2 males come to the first floor and harass me asking what's my business here because I look angry sitting on my phone. I tell him look if you want the chair just take the chair my bad. He proceeds to tell me how he bought all the chairs outside the place and he owns it or something. I tell him I'm doing nothing but chilling guy proceeds to threaten because me because I'm sitting on a seat chilling on my phone and don't stay at the hotel. He proceeds to yell about how its not a public park. I just looked at him got up and left don't need drama without a piece. I tell him I want no problems and leave. I walked left toward the main street incase they were following me then went the opposite way toward my car. I watch these dudes come rushing down the stairs running in the same direction I walked. I just got in my car around the corner and left. When I read posts about her had to see if she had dudes posted up for a mugging. Felt pretty intense during the whole ordeal.

    After leaving that place message this one (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/76223034) told her got 120 for qv she asked for photo took someones selfi from insta then she ghosted me. Used different number messaged her again sent her a new photo she ghosted me again. Took an hour to get her to respond. She's stays at the Valley View in Lakewood. Messaged her she took an hour to ask for photo verification and then ghosted me. Not going to lie I'd try again if she finally messages back. Anyone know if she's worth it? Haven't heard anything about her.

    Then saw this one (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/76223494#) she asked for. 7 so I gave her. 6. she's chunkyish but defiantly not a BBW also not a looker but not UGGY. After trying to put on the coat which she literally had smallish size she suggested BB with no CIP. I looked at her mouth and couldn't do it. Got her in doggie did a few pumps with a tight coat, pulled it off and finished on her milk dudz. No rush and her rate was reasonable just not the best looking like Mae.

    Saw this one (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/76261400) 3 days again she stays in tacoma in a run down apartment. 120 qv she is a BBW but she's kinda attractive she gave BJ with coat but is willing without. She was paranoid like I was LEO. Not going to like couldn't get inside because her cheeks are so large they stopped me from entering. Just go the BJ and dashed. Wouldn't go 120 for this one maybe 60-80 but she won't go lower.

    Has anyone meet this one (https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/777451724402) everytime I try to see her a black dude and a white guy post outside her room around the corner on a phone whether she's at the motel 6 or the motor inn. Couldn't bring myself to see her because whenever males are posted up I feel like its a setup and I don't need to make the news. So is she legit what's your experience with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape