Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 1031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    In that initial link, she looks Asian, but it says she is white. 2 hour rate of $200 is definitely excellent, but wonder how true it is.
    That 2 hour rate is probably typo. Hard to find any decent spinners these days.

    https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...t/027467769735

    Need more info on her. Also has decent body but all her ads are same, very little info. Has anyone seen her?

  2. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradis13  [View Original Post]
    Also looking for more info in Layla

    https://tryst.link/escort/beauty05
    In that initial link, she looks Asian, but it says she is white. 2 hour rate of $200 is definitely excellent, but wonder how true it is.

    Here is the result (multiple links on that page) of a search using her phone number:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=253+316-1750&oq=253+316-1750&aqs=chrome. 0. 69 i59 j69 i60 j69 i61 l2. 438 j0 j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8.

    Some photos look different. But if that initial photo in the link you provided is accurate, she could definitely peak my interest!

  3. #294

    Alecis Majesty

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Alecis-Majesty

    Got any intel on her? Found no review so far. Says safety girl but will discuss specifics in person. I don't care about BBFS, mostly want to know if BBBJ is on the menu.

    Also looking for more info in Layla

    https://tryst.link/escort/beauty05

  4. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by Departed  [View Original Post]
    Got the best head of my life from this one back in August / September. BBBJ is worth every cent. I felt like my soul was leaving my body.
    What location? If Fife, at a hotel / motel?

  5. #292

    Jade_Vixen

    Here's her ad: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....aramel-fantasy.

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ookup/43546501

    She's Jade_Vixen on T and A.

    Not looking for BBFS. Curious about looks and service. Thanks.

  6. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticMack  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this lady? Any details on the dream or nightmare would be greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/73534078
    Got the best head of my life from this one back in August / September. BBBJ is worth every cent. I felt like my soul was leaving my body.

  7. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticMack  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this lady? Any details on the dream or nightmare would be greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/73534078
    Plenty of positive reviews of her BBBJ on the Seattle area here. I've seen some posts that FS is available but that is probably YMMV.

    Hmmm, just noticed that she has moved to Fife. eh.

  8. #289

    Dreaming

    Has anyone had a dream with this lady? Any details on the dream or nightmare would be greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/73534078

  9. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Her phone number searched on the other board yields this profile:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?503769-Willow-Rae
    Rates are somewhat high, and reviews not that "recent":

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...9&dvb_review=1

  10. #287

    Anyone met Jade?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ookup/43546501

    She's Jade_Vixen on T and A.

    Not looking for BBFS. Curious about looks and service. Thanks.

  11. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by Runaway93  [View Original Post]
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/366346177423

    Can anyone give me info on this one? I'm sure she has been mentioned here before but I couldn't find a name to search. New to the area. Thanks!
    Her phone number searched on the other board yields this profile:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?503769-Willow-Rae

  12. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by Runaway93  [View Original Post]
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/366346177423

    Can anyone give me info on this one? I'm sure she has been mentioned here before but I couldn't find a name to search. New to the area. Thanks!
    She looks good, but $600 for the hour? Especially since she (most likely) has no reviews.

  13. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by Runaway93  [View Original Post]
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/366346177423

    Can anyone give me info on this one? I'm sure she has been mentioned here before but I couldn't find a name to search. New to the area. Thanks!
    Goes by Willow. Nice girl. Rougher than photos. Cute in a hard living way, looks older than her years of age would suggest. Tight, and a good fuck, but wants way too much for it; was negotiable in person. Not sure I'd bb her but it's very much available, as is greek.

    If I met her at a bar I'd totally fuck her in the backseat of my truck between sets. LOL.

  14. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusAndro  [View Original Post]
    She's been pretty consistently advertising on stg. Wondering if anyone has tried?

    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...o/224518457619
    Larger and older than her photos let on. Met her at west side Safeway. Gave her $20 and took her home. Lives at a place in the country that looks sketch. Seemed nice but not my type. She had been left at Safeway and needed a ride home anyway.

    I wouldn't, but she didn't seem like a rob.

  15. #282

    Petite with blue hair

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/366346177423

    Can anyone give me info on this one? I'm sure she has been mentioned here before but I couldn't find a name to search. New to the area. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape