Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 5803
-
04-10-22 21:10 #3898Senior Member

Posts: 470Same, but for different reason.
I like to park a distance away if not for fear of vehicle being recorded by gal (if she's not well reviewed, of I haven't seen her before), but more LE, scoping the area out first before going in.
Originally Posted by Uscue
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 20:54 #3897Regular Member

Posts: 22She quoted me 1 k one for bb one time and I just stopped talking to her LOL.
Originally Posted by Lawnzo
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 20:34 #3896Senior Member

Posts: 186That's why I always park far away from any hooker I go to see. Never in the hotel parking lot. The only place I parked where they knew was one korg in San Jose where they had customers park in their spot in the apartment complex garage.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 16:36 #3895Regular Member

Posts: 7About how much $ we talk in'?
Originally Posted by IEdog
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 21:17 #3894Regular Member

Posts: 24Torreyskye
Saw Torreyskye from HX got BBFSCIP Monday she posted a blog on HX saying she does not do BBFS but it there for the right amount.
-
04-05-22 18:49 #3893Senior Member

Posts: 450Got some feedback from an HX contact: Pics are deceiving. She's flat chested, worn, skinny. Lives in the hotel room, possible paraphernalia laying around. BB by default, but just settled for a BBBJ, said it seemed risky. Gave her a safety rating cause he feels bad for her, but not that she's necessarily safe.
Originally Posted by CostaMesaFun
[View Original Post]
I'm definitely passing on this one.
-
04-05-22 17:02 #3892Senior Member

Posts: 178Loose as a goose (3 kids), non stop talking and very worn. 220 45 min msogcip. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 16:57 #3891Senior Member

Posts: 387From Sd area
That one. Not yet due to my own circumstances but hoping soon and probably one on one or threesome.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 11:23 #3890Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Don't kid yourself, the money you left went straight to the dopeman.
Originally Posted by MrPlumber
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 03:11 #3889Senior Member

Posts: 309SF Flashback 15+ Years Ago
That retching feeling just welled up in my mouth while reading this post. Though long ago in SF it was un-fucking-forgetable. Met a petite brunette from a post on the old SF RedBook site. Meeting setup and directions all went smoothly. Things were looking good for a BBBJ and covered FS. Arrived and could tell she was an addict (gaunt face, deep-set eyes with dark bags underneath, clothes and fast food containers everywhere and a pipe in the ashtray) but my interest in her mouth outweighed my better judgement.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
To the point, she sucked decent cock for ten minutes but while I was installing the hat she bent over a chair and dropped trou to the floor right in front of me. The wafting of pure foulness that rose up into my face from her ass and twat immediately caused me to retch, choke and gag out loud. No bathing for days? Curdled coochie? Didn't know. Didn't care. She asked "What's wrong" and all I could think was "Everything" but I said nothing. I stood there for a moment deciding whether to run and barf in the bathroom (a total mess BTW) or make for the door. After 20 seconds or so I was convinced I wasn't going to puke, so I pulled up, zipped up, didn't say one word and bailed. Still left the $. 80 donation cause the BJ wasn't bad and she sure needed to buy something to improve her personal hygiene. Ugh.
-
04-02-22 20:35 #3888Senior Member

Posts: 450How does she look in person?
Originally Posted by CostaMesaFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 17:48 #3887Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687What type of problems?
Originally Posted by CostaMesaFun
[View Original Post]
She looks like she has big feet for her size.
Firm cooter or loose as a goose?
-
04-02-22 01:52 #3886Regular Member

Posts: 4Cypress creams
Jensweethearts On Hx.
Double cream pie $$ for 30 minutes. Not a clock watcher and wanted to talk after about her problems.
Tiny and prob late 30's. I choked her and she was definitely enthusiastic and loud.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jensweethearts
-
03-31-22 17:12 #3885Senior Member

Posts: 397Question
Which Hayden? (scratching head) .
Originally Posted by NeedaBBBJCIM
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 00:21 #3884Senior Member

Posts: 387No not yet
Hopefully.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





