Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #3883
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedaBBBJCIM  [View Original Post]
    Oc area Monday 3 ish and got to screen in person and limited schedule. Hopping on the regular. Leave contact Dm.
    Did this gb actually happen?

  2. #3882

    Creampies gang bang Hayden

    Oc area Monday 3 ish and got to screen in person and limited schedule. Hopping on the regular. Leave contact Dm.

  3. #3881
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyEarle  [View Original Post]
    Had LadyStar and one of her younger friends over to my room at Pechanga. Ordered them an Uber and told them to get her fast. Her friend is in her 20's, little Mexican ***** who's got proclivities similar to LadyStar. They got here around 10 pm and left around 630. Fucked both of them all night, never any talk of condoms and nutted in each of them a couple times and watched the other eat it out of their pussy. LadyStar is a loon, but she's got a nice tight asshole and likes to indulge like I do. Now I'm thinking of getting that senior citizen or nearly senior citizen Jesebel over here and fill her pussy up a few times. I love aged hos with open minds and wet. Pussy's.
    Nice report! How well can she handle an ass fucking? And did her friend do ass to mouth?

    Bare duos are the best! I have had a couple in the past year and now I'm addicted but kind of hard to find.

    Some girls will do it but when I'm switching, they wipe my dick with alcohol or a towel which ruins the fun of switching between bare pussies.

    That uber you got for them from Hollywood must have been $150!

    And how much total for the duo?

  4. #3880
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    With junkie shanks like her you should ALWAYS goto the bathroom right away and take the biggest, longest piss you can and THEN throughly wash your pecker, opening of your helmet, balls and taint. Twice.

    I learned this in the US Army and its gotten me through a countless numbers of prostitutes all across the world without catching something nasty.
    Good tips! Although I would wash everything and helmet opening first then piss everything out after incase you accidentally push anything further down.

    Did one of the generals teach you this in the army? 🤣.

  5. #3879

    LadyStar

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyEarle  [View Original Post]
    Had LadyStar and one of her younger friends over to my room at Pechanga. Ordered them an Uber and told them to get her fast. Her friend is in her 20's, little Mexican ***** who's got proclivities similar to LadyStar. They got here around 10 pm and left around 630. Fucked both of them all night, never any talk of condoms and nutted in each of them a couple times and watched the other eat it out of their pussy. LadyStar is a loon, but she's got a nice tight asshole and likes to indulge like I do. Now I'm thinking of getting that senior citizen or nearly senior citizen Jesebel over here and fill her pussy up a few times. I love aged hos with open minds and wet. Pussy's.
    LadyStar is my favorite loon.

  6. #3878
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter1969  [View Original Post]
    Finally was able to set up a time with Shy. Was pretty excited to see her after watching the videos and hearing all the stories. Got to her hotel in Fullerton and she answered the door with a hoodie on (hood over her head), no makeup, and looked like she hadn't showered for a week. But the best part was that there were like 5 cats running all over the room! LOL. The room smelled like cat piss and looked like a pig pen! Between her dirty / unkempt looks, the smell of cat piss, and the fear of one of the cats accidentally finding the underside of my shoe, the last thing on my mind was fucking her. Told her I wanted to leave, she tried to get me to stay. Offered her a hundo for a quick BBBJ, which she accepted. She was OK, but I had a tough time focusing with all of the negative environmental stimuli. Closed my eyes and pounded her face and held her by the hoodie while I blasted down her throat! She went to the bathroom to spit out the best calories she had all day and I was out of there like greased lightning! Never again! This girl was probably fun at one point, but those days are long gone IMHO. To each his own!

    -HH69.
    With junkie shanks like her you should ALWAYS goto the bathroom right away and take the biggest, longest piss you can and THEN throughly wash your pecker, opening of your helmet, balls and taint. Twice.

    I learned this in the US Army and its gotten me through a countless numbers of prostitutes all across the world without catching something nasty.

  7. #3877

    Shy gone off the deep end!

    Finally was able to set up a time with Shy. Was pretty excited to see her after watching the videos and hearing all the stories. Got to her hotel in Fullerton and she answered the door with a hoodie on (hood over her head), no makeup, and looked like she hadn't showered for a week. But the best part was that there were like 5 cats running all over the room! LOL. The room smelled like cat piss and looked like a pig pen! Between her dirty / unkempt looks, the smell of cat piss, and the fear of one of the cats accidentally finding the underside of my shoe, the last thing on my mind was fucking her. Told her I wanted to leave, she tried to get me to stay. Offered her a hundo for a quick BBBJ, which she accepted. She was OK, but I had a tough time focusing with all of the negative environmental stimuli. Closed my eyes and pounded her face and held her by the hoodie while I blasted down her throat! She went to the bathroom to spit out the best calories she had all day and I was out of there like greased lightning! Never again! This girl was probably fun at one point, but those days are long gone IMHO. To each his own!

    -HH69.

  8. #3876

    COrg

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Almost all of the hardcore Asian cum dumps think if a man goes down on her, he is a latent homosexual.
    Man how don't you not tell something is funky? Finger test is one and the funk in the room is another. How can a guy even get close to that funky kitty? I'm tell ing you the room had a funk smell and that gal was still in her undies. I think there's some really don't know the difference between a few of those oders. Latex, urine and a cum dump. Of course there's that natural musky smell but it never smells like roses. Don't call me I don't know what a douch bag is used for. It don't make it taste sweet as some describe. The org running that spot in Fullerton got to tell that cum dump something. For. 20 more you can go bare is bs, but some guys like that cheap poon I know.

  9. #3875
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby  [View Original Post]
    I can't imagine most girls who are sitting in a hotel room getting customers all day actually care for having guys go down on them. I realize some guys enjoy DATY for their own sake. If I were one of those guys, I'd insist the girl shower with me.

    Some of the C-orgs on HX have openly admitted to filming clients as they approach the door, and maintaining a video / image database of clients. And you have to wonder about whether condoms are being recycled when they aren't procured from an original condom package but are instead wrapped in a tissue. Kind of like when you can tell that a used towel has simply been re-folded.
    Almost all of the hardcore Asian cum dumps think if a man goes down on her, he is a latent homosexual.

  10. #3874
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby  [View Original Post]
    I can't imagine most girls who are sitting in a hotel room getting customers all day actually care for having guys go down on them. I realize some guys enjoy DATY for their own sake. If I were one of those guys, I'd insist the girl shower with me.

    Some of the C-orgs on HX have openly admitted to filming clients as they approach the door, and maintaining a video / image database of clients. And you have to wonder about whether condoms are being recycled when they aren't procured from an original condom package but are instead wrapped in a tissue. Kind of like when you can tell that a used towel has simply been re-folded.
    That's funky shit doing DATY on those gals. TodY I was in Fullerton and got a gal named Lucy. MILF with rough skin all over her body. She got down to blowing me and smelt some funky shit. Yea she was still dressed and I smelt something funky like there's been lots of cum dumping going on, nasty smell. We got down to business and she offered BBFS for. 20 more. Of course I passed. Because of the smell in room so I just couldn't finish and left. Leaving the parking lot some lady with two little dogs jumped in front of me. As I looked at her a few feet away there was some buff Chinese dude playing with his phone. He obviously was the security guy. Just 'cause it was close and convenient it wasn't worth my time and the idea of anyone doing DATY with this gals is mind blowing. The RH gals I've known never had that musky funky nasty smell in the room.

  11. #3873
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby  [View Original Post]
    I can't imagine most girls who are sitting in a hotel room getting customers all day actually care for having guys go down on them. I realize some guys enjoy DATY for their own sake. If I were one of those guys, I'd insist the girl shower with me.

    Some of the C-orgs on HX have openly admitted to filming clients as they approach the door, and maintaining a video / image database of clients. And you have to wonder about whether condoms are being recycled when they aren't procured from an original condom package but are instead wrapped in a tissue. Kind of like when you can tell that a used towel has simply been re-folded.
    Pretty much all corgs use cameras oustide when you walk in to inside in the living / famliy room and even some have in bedrooms.

    That corg outfit on HX that has 3-4 handles in the 626 (RH / MTB / MP / Alh / SElmo / ARC and DB) all uses and the booker keeps tabs on you hair / how tall / skinny / fat / age / and even will take pics of car and license plate.

    Beware!

  12. #3872
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Yes, nothing beats the Korgs price and location with clean towels, clean shower, mouthwash, and etc.

    Many HX chicks don't shower before appt or lie! Plus, when ya lick the neck or suck the titty "bam" you get that smell and just say to yourself "hell nah". Than it's like a gamble do I head south to Mexico for some pink taco but make sure ya do the finger sniff test. LOL.

    Than there is the Corgs filthy as F8 ck and modly shower and used paper thin towels.
    I can't imagine most girls who are sitting in a hotel room getting customers all day actually care for having guys go down on them. I realize some guys enjoy DATY for their own sake. If I were one of those guys, I'd insist the girl shower with me.

    Some of the C-orgs on HX have openly admitted to filming clients as they approach the door, and maintaining a video / image database of clients. And you have to wonder about whether condoms are being recycled when they aren't procured from an original condom package but are instead wrapped in a tissue. Kind of like when you can tell that a used towel has simply been re-folded.

  13. #3871
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyEarle  [View Original Post]
    Had LadyStar and one of her younger friends over to my room at Pechanga. Ordered them an Uber and told them to get her fast. Her friend is in her 20's, little Mexican ***** who's got proclivities similar to LadyStar. They got here around 10 pm and left around 630. Fucked both of them all night, never any talk of condoms and nutted in each of them a couple times and watched the other eat it out of their pussy. LadyStar is a loon, but she's got a nice tight asshole and likes to indulge like I do. Now I'm thinking of getting that senior citizen or nearly senior citizen Jesebel over here and fill her pussy up a few times. I love aged hos with open minds and wet. Pussy's.
    Nice!

    How much was the double overnight?

  14. #3870
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyEarle  [View Original Post]
    Had LadyStar and one of her younger friends over to my room at Pechanga. Ordered them an Uber and told them to get her fast. Her friend is in her 20's, little Mexican ***** who's got proclivities similar to LadyStar. They got here around 10 pm and left around 630. Fucked both of them all night, never any talk of condoms and nutted in each of them a couple times and watched the other eat it out of their pussy. LadyStar is a loon, but she's got a nice tight asshole and likes to indulge like I do. Now I'm thinking of getting that senior citizen or nearly senior citizen Jesebel over here and fill her pussy up a few times. I love aged hos with open minds and wet. Pussy's.
    Her? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3019275.

  15. #3869

    Bare Full LadyStar2017

    Had LadyStar and one of her younger friends over to my room at Pechanga. Ordered them an Uber and told them to get her fast. Her friend is in her 20's, little Mexican ***** who's got proclivities similar to LadyStar. They got here around 10 pm and left around 630. Fucked both of them all night, never any talk of condoms and nutted in each of them a couple times and watched the other eat it out of their pussy. LadyStar is a loon, but she's got a nice tight asshole and likes to indulge like I do. Now I'm thinking of getting that senior citizen or nearly senior citizen Jesebel over here and fill her pussy up a few times. I love aged hos with open minds and wet. Pussy's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape