Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 1114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosSW  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she is definitely the girl in the pics but not worth it IMO sorry to burst your bubble.
    Nah I appreciate it. Anyone even semi normal and decent you recommend?

  2. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehigh  [View Original Post]
    Aww man, really? That kinda sucks. She looks good in the pics. Thanks for the info.
    Yeah she is definitely the girl in the pics but not worth it IMO sorry to burst your bubble.

  3. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosSW  [View Original Post]
    Only one I've seen and she's legit but not worth it IMO too many rules her incall is so small it's literally a single room in a busy apt bldg. Especially for what she's asking.
    Aww man, really? That kinda sucks. She looks good in the pics. Thanks for the info.

  4. #361

    Leina

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehigh  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm going to make the plunge on Leina soon. Its been a while since I mongored but she seems legit and consistent. I can't resist much longer. Ill keep you posted.
    Only one I've seen and she's legit but not worth it IMO too many rules her incall is so small it's literally a single room in a busy apt bldg. Especially for what she's asking.

  5. #360
    I only know Ginger, but I have not seen her yet. We've had some text conversations. She seems nice and is looking for regulars.

  6. #359
    I think I'm going to make the plunge on Leina soon. Its been a while since I mongored but she seems legit and consistent. I can't resist much longer. Ill keep you posted.

  7. #358

  8. #357

    Allentown recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by M9999  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting the Allentown / Fogelsville area next Friday. Any recommendations for a safe provider or massage parlor to play with? Someone that is safe, dependable and enjoys what she does is more important than age and looks (within reason?

    Thanks.
    There are a lot of options in these areas. I could go on and on. PM if you would like more intel.

  9. #356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148

    Allentown / Fogelsville Recommendations

    I will be visiting the Allentown / Fogelsville area next Friday. Any recommendations for a safe provider or massage parlor to play with? Someone that is safe, dependable and enjoys what she does is more important than age and looks (within reason?

    Thanks.

  10. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliStar  [View Original Post]
    I'd also like to know tbh. Wanted to contact but by the time I was able she'd disappeared.
    Yes! She had like one ad posted out of nowhere hmmmm about a year ago now with a Florida number but then disappeared just as quick. I actually have seen her fb (more than one) and none have been updated since about March / April 2021. She was awesome.

  11. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehigh  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see or heard from a 50 ish year old that used to always post? Name was Carrie and she was a thin but still decent body woman, sometimes unreliable but overall trustworthy and really cool once you became a regular. Been about a year since she posted. She used to advertise with another younger blonde provider "Layla " who had also vanished. Thanks.
    I'd also like to know tbh. Wanted to contact but by the time I was able she'd disappeared.

  12. #353

    Coming in town

    I'm planning a trip in town thinking about next week looking for a safe area to stay. Love the area last time I was in town, just not the hotel in which I stayed. Any ideas?.

  13. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    What are yoiu saying here? Did you meet her or not? Why the warning to stay away?
    Saying the whole encounter was no good from the beginning rushed at every turn.

  14. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKing  [View Original Post]
    Any oral involved? Did she look as good in person as in the pics? Did she have a good personality and accommodating with requests?.
    Some oral but very brief really seemed to want to rush to the main event. She does look similar to the pics I don't think her tattoos are correct but same body type.

  15. #350
    Anyone see or heard from a 50 ish year old that used to always post? Name was Carrie and she was a thin but still decent body woman, sometimes unreliable but overall trustworthy and really cool once you became a regular. Been about a year since she posted. She used to advertise with another younger blonde provider "Layla " who had also vanished. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape