Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,091 to 12,105 of 59506
-
03-31-22 20:55 #47416Banned Member

Posts: 13634Are you saying that Lily gives the excuse that she can't massage you because the boss doesn't like it? She is the boss / manager. Isn't she also the owner?
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 20:44 #47415Senior Member

Posts: 107Legend sherry &monica
From my opinion, sherry is my most favorite, 100% & 80% compared Monica!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
BTW they have grab bars, also sherry massage is much much better than Monica.
-
03-31-22 14:43 #47414Senior Member

Posts: 747Lilly
No I did not have my massage from Lilly. I always ask, she always responds. Boss not want me to massage. I saw Bella.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
I think? She was a nice change but nothing, outstanding.
-
03-31-22 09:24 #47413Senior Member

Posts: 59Terra Chi
I assume your referring to the one in Gainesville, but I've been going for a while now and it's always $$. Straight to mama when I walk in.
Originally Posted by KryptoniteCK
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 00:19 #47412Banned Member

Posts: 2410Did you look inside and see any Chinese women working?
Originally Posted by Gnigni
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 21:56 #47411Banned Member

Posts: 13634It varies. The closer you get to downtown Atlanta (Buckhead), the more it increases. Terrachi should be no more than $220 - $240 total.
Originally Posted by KryptoniteCK
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 20:09 #47410Regular Member

Posts: 10Going rate?
Bros, I had my first dream at Terra Chi today, which I'll post a review of my experience later tonight, however, I just had a general question. What's the going rate for FS at a parlor?
-
03-30-22 18:16 #47409Senior Member

Posts: 28Golden
Hey guys, wonder if Golden Massage reopen yet? I tried calling but only answering machine. Thanks!
-
03-30-22 17:57 #47408Senior Member

Posts: 4061LOL I sense a full page of Li reviews coming on. Lily definitely doing something good if full page of Li reviews happen more then once.
Originally Posted by Petey2015
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 15:56 #47407Banned Member

Posts: 2410I got a text from her yesterday, she's such a sweetheart. Who did you see yesterday?
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 15:54 #47406Senior Member

Posts: 327Pics are real
I've seen most of the girls there and the pics are real.
Originally Posted by Skip15
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 15:44 #47405Senior Member

Posts: 4061Good service from Lily? You was able to get her off her phone for an hour?
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 15:38 #47404Banned Member

Posts: 13634Did you have a session with anyone there recently?
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 15:36 #47403Senior Member

Posts: 747Li Massage
This is a nice clean place. Lilly, the manager is always friendly and helpful. Good service. Always leave refreshed and smiling no matter the therapist.
-
03-30-22 14:19 #47402Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea Grace is in charge. Has been since it over. Heard there were a variety of girls.
Originally Posted by Skip15
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






