Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47413

    Terra Chi

    Quote Originally Posted by KryptoniteCK  [View Original Post]
    Bros, I had my first dream at Terra Chi today, which I'll post a review of my experience later tonight, however, I just had a general question. What's the going rate for FS at a parlor?
    I assume your referring to the one in Gainesville, but I've been going for a while now and it's always $$. Straight to mama when I walk in.

  2. #47412
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnigni  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Has anyone got experience with You Massage opposite Walmart in Holly Springs? Walked past there today, no curtains in windows, camera at reception, $60/ hr.

    Seems conflicting messages to me, price says CAMP but no curtains and camera says legit.
    Did you look inside and see any Chinese women working?

  3. #47411
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by KryptoniteCK  [View Original Post]
    Bros, I had my first dream at Terra Chi today, which I'll post a review of my experience later tonight, however, I just had a general question. What's the going rate for FS at a parlor?
    It varies. The closer you get to downtown Atlanta (Buckhead), the more it increases. Terrachi should be no more than $220 - $240 total.

  4. #47410

    Going rate?

    Bros, I had my first dream at Terra Chi today, which I'll post a review of my experience later tonight, however, I just had a general question. What's the going rate for FS at a parlor?

  5. #47409

    Golden

    Hey guys, wonder if Golden Massage reopen yet? I tried calling but only answering machine. Thanks!

  6. #47408
    Quote Originally Posted by Petey2015  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from her yesterday, she's such a sweetheart. Who did you see yesterday?
    LOL I sense a full page of Li reviews coming on. Lily definitely doing something good if full page of Li reviews happen more then once.

  7. #47407
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    This is a nice clean place. Lilly, the manager is always friendly and helpful. Good service. Always leave refreshed and smiling no matter the therapist.
    I got a text from her yesterday, she's such a sweetheart. Who did you see yesterday?

  8. #47406

    Pics are real

    I've seen most of the girls there and the pics are real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip15  [View Original Post]
    I know 99 % of AMPs Camps et al don't use real.

    Photos but theses look real? Could someone.

    Weigh in please. The fact that she (Grace).

    Seems to be on top of posting new girls most.

    Recently Coco and that she touts a variety of.

    Ladies suggests they are. I am not an AMP.

    Guy normally but some of theses photos.

    Look enticing. PM ok BTW and thanks.

    https://www.yukimassage.com/we-know-...e-care-of-you/

  9. #47405
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    This is a nice clean place. Lilly, the manager is always friendly and helpful. Good service. Always leave refreshed and smiling no matter the therapist.
    Good service from Lily? You was able to get her off her phone for an hour?

  10. #47404
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    This is a nice clean place. Lilly, the manager is always friendly and helpful. Good service. Always leave refreshed and smiling no matter the therapist.
    Did you have a session with anyone there recently?

  11. #47403

    Li Massage

    This is a nice clean place. Lilly, the manager is always friendly and helpful. Good service. Always leave refreshed and smiling no matter the therapist.

  12. #47402
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip15  [View Original Post]
    I know 99 % of AMPs Camps et al don't use real.

    Photos but theses look real? Could someone.

    Weigh in please. The fact that she (Grace).

    Seems to be on top of posting new girls most.

    Recently Coco and that she touts a variety of.

    Ladies suggests they are. I am not an AMP.

    Guy normally but some of theses photos.

    Look enticing. PM ok BTW and thanks.

    https://www.yukimassage.com/we-know-...e-care-of-you/
    Yea Grace is in charge. Has been since it over. Heard there were a variety of girls.

  13. #47401

    Yuki Real photos?

    I know 99 % of AMPs Camps et al don't use real.

    Photos but theses look real? Could someone.

    Weigh in please. The fact that she (Grace).

    Seems to be on top of posting new girls most.

    Recently Coco and that she touts a variety of.

    Ladies suggests they are. I am not an AMP.

    Guy normally but some of theses photos.

    Look enticing. PM ok BTW and thanks.

    https://www.yukimassage.com/we-know-...e-care-of-you/

  14. #47400

    You massage Holly Springs

    Hi all,

    Has anyone got experience with You Massage opposite Walmart in Holly Springs? Walked past there today, no curtains in windows, camera at reception, $60/ hr.

    Seems conflicting messages to me, price says CAMP but no curtains and camera says legit.

  15. #47399
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Today, I took a "trial-size" 30 minute session with new girl "Monica", 26. She is definitely quite petite (I will leave the height, weight and bra size estimates to more talented speculators), pretty and very sweet.

    Due to her diminutive size, Monica might not be a great match-up for really big guys (I am only 6 feet) and those seeking deep tissue.

    I received a "package rub" where she focused on those really sensitive areas with her wonderful light finger-touch technique. UTC Top and OTC Bottom; nice extended finish with the right amount of oil (not pouring it on straight from the bottle).

    Despite her lack of fluency in English (just as Sukkvv11 # 48643 reported; she just arrived from China yesterday) Monica has a wonderful personality, truly aims to please, occasionally asking at appropriate times.

    While monger tastes vary drastically, Monica is very likely to be a good choice for those seeking light erotic body rubs.
    Forgot, but does Legend have grab bars so the girls can do back walks? I prefer deep tissue, but a good back walk from a petite lady would suffice. How would you compare Monica's looks to Sherry's?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape