Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 1084
-
04-26-22 07:22 #259Senior Member

Posts: 326Fingers crossed she is legit, she is smoking hot. Good luck.
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 23:13 #258Regular Member

Posts: 14Those pictures are from. Many years and probably nearly a hundred pounds ago.
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
Nice house, has a roommate I guess but wasn't there when I stopped by. She's not bad, but not the smoke show that the pics imply.
-
04-25-22 13:34 #257Senior Member

Posts: 346Classylover anyone?
Looks great and communications are good, but before I pull the trigger I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this lady they would be willing to share!
PM is fine!
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-dd763f51aa01
-
04-25-22 10:09 #256Senior Member

Posts: 907Drunk sugar baby
Start chatting with a potential SB on SA. Agree to an allowance and she can host. I get there and she is drunk. We talk, then start going at it. Once I am done, I clean up, get dressed and leave. As I am getting dressed though, I see a stack of 20's sitting on the counter.
Oh, I sort of forgot to leave the allowance. Still have not heard from her, but she is now blocked. Not my type and realized she is probably a pro.
-
04-21-22 20:44 #255Senior Member

Posts: 907Clevercutie
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-69a32b4a735a
Anyone meet with this girl?
-
04-13-22 20:35 #254Senior Member

Posts: 197Make that definitely fake
Just checked the SA link, SA says account no longer active.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 12:51 #253Senior Member

Posts: 907Possible fake
https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-61a73852d991
Black girl, sends me a text, search # and it is associated with a white girl out of Brandon.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...e-fun/28158403
-
04-01-22 05:29 #252Senior Member

Posts: 280This man is speaking truth. Women find confidence attractive, regardless of how you look. You may not be able to change the latter but you can definitely adjust the former. Do things to build your confidence and then come back to this world if you wish. You'll have a much easier time. I've definitely bagged my fair share of 9's and 10's for less than the going rate simply because I know how to make good eye contact, make her laugh, and listen to her talk.
Originally Posted by Ronnie720
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 21:48 #251Senior Member

Posts: 121My experience
About 4 years ago, I went on a run on seeking that was all in all a great experience. At that time, I was 28, but I look very young and could (can still) pass as early to mid 20's.
Originally Posted by VloneCarti
[View Original Post]
Here's the thing, if you are on seeking at that age, you need to at least have a decent and respectable job that pays well. At that time, I made about 100 k in the medical field. Was I a whale? No. But I made way more than the 19 year old hostesses I was banging. And that's what matters. If you work at Walmart and are saving up for a month for a pay per meet with a hot little thing on seeking, they will figure that out and it's not going to work.
You can tell them whatever you want as far as why you are on the site. I would say I'm not interested in a relationship. I would say I travel for my career and I won't be in one place for long, I have extra money so why not. Ect. Use your imagination.
For me, it was awesome. I consistently found 18-22 year old girls who were 9's and 10's. Usually very innocent or maybe slutty in a "I'm a college ****" kind of way. Back then, I never ran into escorts who saw multiple clients and who posted on escort sites also on SA. I'm sure the girls I saw had other arrangements, but they weren't advertising escorts. I ran through probably 50-60 of them in a couple years. Most of them I saw once or twice, usually 200-300 for a meeting. And the difference is these girls had little to no rules and no time limit. Frankly, they didn't know what they were worth.
Now, I have heard things have changed due to * and the wider exposure of sex work to that generation, so from what I gather it's not nearly the gold mine it used to be. But I guarantee I could find some gems again if I put in the time and effort.
It sounds like you are just extremely lacking in the confidence department. You care way too much about what others and especially girls think of you. You need to focus on yourself, take care of yourself, improve your appearance and focus on your career and the girls will come. It sounds cliche, but it's true. For me, after I banged hundreds of escorts and sugar babies, I realized that sex is bit hyped up. It's just pussy. A wet hole. Some fleshlights feel better than the real thing. Now I have a girlfriend and I dream about being single and free again. I look for escorts but honestly in the last 2 years the quality has been absolute shit, and I don't have the desire or motivation to go looking on sugar baby sites anymore. It's just not worth the money. Once you've tapped a couple 10's, you've tapped them all. It's all the same.
If you are really desperate to lose your virginity or whatever, just go see Layci, recently reviewed on the escort section in the past month. I reviewed her too. She's awesome. Great body, great pussy, actually a really cool and sweet girl, and gives the best head you'll ever get (albeit with a condom, boo.).
-
03-31-22 21:43 #250Senior Member

Posts: 121My experience
About 4 years ago, I went on a run on seeking that was all in all a great experience. At that time, I was 28, but I look very young and could (can still) pass as early to mid 20's.
Originally Posted by VloneCarti
[View Original Post]
Here's the thing, if you are on seeking at that age, you need to at least have a decent and respectable job that pays well. At that time, I made about 100 k in the medical field. Was I a whale? No. But I made way more than the 19 year old hostesses I was banging. And that's what matters. If you work at Walmart and are saving up for a month for a pay per meet with a hot little thing on seeking, they will figure that out and it's not going to work.
You can tell them whatever you want as far as why you are on the site. I would say I'm not interested in a relationship. I would say I travel for my career and I won't be in one place for long, I have extra money so why not. Ect. Use your imagination.
For me, it was awesome. I consistently found 18-22 year old girls who were 9's and 10's. Usually very innocent or maybe slutty in a "I'm a college ****" kind of way. Back then, I never ran into escorts who saw multiple clients and who posted on escort sites also on SA. I'm sure the girls I saw had other arrangements, but they weren't advertising escorts. I ran through probably 50-60 of them in a couple years. Most of them I saw once or twice, usually 200-300 for a meeting. And the difference is these girls had little to no rules and no time limit. Frankly, they didn't know what they were worth.
Now, I have heard things have changed due to * and the wider exposure of sex work to that generation, so from what I gather it's not nearly the gold mine it used to be. But I guarantee I could find some gems again if I put in the time and effort.
It sounds like you are just extremely lacking in the confidence department. You care way too much about what others and especially girls think of you. You need to focus on yourself, take care of yourself, improve your appearance and focus on your career and the girls will come. It sounds cliche, but it's true. For me, after I banged hundreds of escorts and sugar babies, I realized that sex is bit hyped up. It's just pussy. A wet hole. Some fleshlights feel better than the real thing. Now I have a girlfriend and I dream about being single and free again. I look for escorts but honestly in the last 2 years the quality has been absolute shit, and I don't have the desire or motivation to go looking on sugar baby sites anymore. It's just not worth the money. Once you've tapped a couple 10's, you've tapped them all. It's all the same.
If you are really desperate to lose your virginity or whatever, just go see Laceyy, recently reviewed on the escort section in the past month. I reviewed her too. She's awesome. Great body, great pussy, actually a really cool and sweet girl, and gives the best head you'll ever get (albeit with a condom, boo.).
-
03-30-22 21:24 #249Senior Member

Posts: 54In the right circumstances you can get a SB at any age. But as you said, they didn't take you seriously. It's because they assume you aren't established financially. I think the minimum age for most SBs is in your 30's. They figure a man has been working long enough to save his money and be more sable by then. Plus, at 21, they probably think you want a girlfriend. They aren't there for that. I think you're looking at the SBs way too highly. A lot of them are, or have been, escorts at one time. There are subtle differences but in the end it's still about the transaction. You want someone you can hang out with and feel more meaningful. You can get that from an escort. My first experience with an escort was 40 minutes of nervous talking then 10-15 min in the bed. You need to find someone who is more established, not on candy, and probably higher end. And you prob need at least a 2 hr date. You might be better off taking a road trip to Miami. Dallas is also a great hot spot. I don't know if I can name them but there are other review sites out there that could help. If it's going to be your first time, spend the extra $ to make it special. Then get some skank after you got your wick dipped. Just don't disparage escorts and don't assume that a SB is all that different. You can get an escort who will fit your needs. Over the years I've had several escorts who I considered friends and some of whom I've had longer term relationships with than most of the girlfriends I've had.
Originally Posted by VloneCarti
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 16:31 #248Senior Member

Posts: 107How long should I have to wait before trying sugar babies again?
I'm 21 and was on Seeking Arrangements because I was trying to find a sugar baby on there to lose my virginity to and be able to find a girl to hangout with because I feel like it's more meaningful than just being with a regular escort who would just want me to hurry up and leave and I would only be with her for an hour max. The problem is none of the women on SA wanted to meetup with me because of my age. I even tried older women (like 28) and still got the questions of why I'm on the website and that I'm too young to be on there. I ended up deleting my account a little over a month ago cause it waste of time and money. So my question is how old should I be to be able to be on SA and have success? Do I have to wait until my 30's? 40's? I don't have any idea what to do in the meantime cause I was hoping I find a sugar baby to lose my virginity to and be able to have sex with on a regular basis as well.
-
03-22-22 07:47 #247Senior Member

Posts: 907I have been on the site for a long time and none are worth 5 k a month.
Originally Posted by StarTrek
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 15:36 #246Senior Member

Posts: 37Just the gal I have always wanted, but out of my $ range.
Talked to her for a while, and then we met for the meet and greet. OMG She is even better looking in person. She is real, and classy. Like the girl you can take to a football game, or she can be your +1 at your reunion, and all your friends would be like. WTF! So yeah. She is what real sugar is supposed to be.
Wants 5 k / mo. Just a tad bit above my pay grade. Someone else here might have the resources. Good luck.
-
03-20-22 20:50 #245Senior Member

Posts: 201Skye
I met up with Skype not knowing she is a pro. She's legit and DTF. We had an interesting conversation about her background before heading to the bedroom. I had an OK time. No real highlights to report for her PPM rate. But not bad either. I have nnot repeated myself but she's a nice enough lady so I would recommend a try.
Originally Posted by FLBugg
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






