Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 1085
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #230

    Admin request

    Please remove my post #226. She had a legitimate emergency. Please disregard that post.

  2. #229

    Ah, college girls

    Appreciate the insight, also definitely prefer sugaring. Going to be a month to remember I hope! LLAP!

    Quote Originally Posted by StarTrek  [View Original Post]
    If you are interested in Sugaring, Orlando is way better. 1/2 of the UCF girls on the site.

    Tampa is good for clubs but I will take sugaring over clubs any day. But that's just me.

  3. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by Eblan  [View Original Post]
    Posted in the orlando board but thought I'd ask here too. Going to be traveling to the area pretty regularly for work soon, likely traveling between Orlando and Tampa. Never been to either place. What's the scene like here? Have the option of setting up base camp in either place, wasn't sure if one was better for the SB market. Hoping to build up a contact list for while I'm in town. I know the strip club scene is better in Tampa but Orlando seems like more of a college town. If you had a company paid Airbnb which city would you set up shop in?
    If you are interested in Sugaring, Orlando is way better. 1/2 of the UCF girls on the site.

    Tampa is good for clubs but I will take sugaring over clubs any day. But that's just me.

  4. #227

    Where to set up?

    Posted in the orlando board but thought I'd ask here too. Going to be traveling to the area pretty regularly for work soon, likely traveling between Orlando and Tampa. Never been to either place. What's the scene like here? Have the option of setting up base camp in either place, wasn't sure if one was better for the SB market. Hoping to build up a contact list for while I'm in town. I know the strip club scene is better in Tampa but Orlando seems like more of a college town. If you had a company paid Airbnb which city would you set up shop in?

  5. #226

    Mysticalmagical

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-2f659f38efee

    Met her for M&G. She is a Foodiecall. A Rinser, if you don't want to read the rest.

    I had reached out to her almost 3 weeks ago. Couple of messages exchanged. Suddenly I get a msg if I am open for lunch. I was so, met up for lunch. She knew all the right things to say. Down to every word. After lunch, asked I could buy her some groceries. I gave her. 5. Nothing since. No response after that. Beware!

  6. #225

    FairyGoddaughter

    I have exchanged a few messages with this lady. She has attractive photos and been very pleasant so far. Has anyone had the pleasure already?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-236df7e80812

  7. #224

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentPaglisi  [View Original Post]
    Recently signed up to check out the scene. A lot of hits but slow with the movement so far. Any suggestions on how to speed up the process? Does anyone have contacts they're willing to share? PM if needed. Also, got a hit from this one that wants 600 ppm. Not happening but wanted to see if anyone has partaken or how to best get that price down. Stay safe.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...c50a5c0666a94f
    I think we been on at least 5 or 6 dates, She's very attractive and we got along very well, I just got tired of the hints for an apartment in Tampa, looking at her phone a lot and being distracted. We went to very high end restaurants. PM for more information. I didn't feel our relationship was a transaction, She's very intelligent and recently reached out to me after several months times might be tight right now (LOL). One thing about her she likes guys with manners and that are respectful.

  8. #223

    Secret Benefits

    Recently signed up to check out the scene. A lot of hits but slow with the movement so far. Any suggestions on how to speed up the process? Does anyone have contacts they're willing to share? PM if needed. Also, got a hit from this one that wants 600 ppm. Not happening but wanted to see if anyone has partaken or how to best get that price down. Stay safe.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...c50a5c0666a94f

  9. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by FLBugg  [View Original Post]
    Wanted 300 ppm but protection is mandatory. I did not see her yet, senior members can PM me for digits.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-02fe7041b239
    That's Sky. She also posts on Listcrawler on occasion. Definitely a pro.

  10. #221

    Pointless username

    Wanted 300 ppm but protection is mandatory. I did not see her yet, senior members can PM me for digits.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-02fe7041b239
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 45d3f05d-831a-4ea6-a66e-f6d64500c858.jpg‎  

  11. #220

    Going to have to pass on that

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    IF you going to put this much work into getting someone on SB, then you might as well do some off-site work. Doing it the old-fashioned way, flirting with girls wherever you may see them, and maybe you may need to lower your expectations as well.
    I have 1000 x better chance of getting a sugar baby or an escort than getting a normal girl. Just the cards I was dealt with.

  12. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    IF you going to put this much work into getting someone on SB, then you might as well do some off-site work. Doing it the old-fashioned way, flirting with girls wherever you may see them, and maybe you may need to lower your expectations as well.
    Thats the whole point for being a sugar daddy. You are dating out of your league.

  13. #218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Put in the work outside the sites

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    What's even crazier is how there's a ton of women on there with no self awareness whatsoever. There's women on there that are absolutely hideous and weigh over 400 pounds. If women that look like that think in their minds that men would pay money just to be with them then our society as a whole is completely doomed and dating for men is doomed as well which is why there are so many single men out there. There's literally women that are 2's thinking they are 10's like it absolutely baffles me that someone that look like that would be on a sugar daddy website and think a guy would pay even a penny just to be with her.
    IF you going to put this much work into getting someone on SB, then you might as well do some off-site work. Doing it the old-fashioned way, flirting with girls wherever you may see them, and maybe you may need to lower your expectations as well.

  14. #217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Outstanding find

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Met her on SugarDaddyMeets (SDM) . She is legit cute, slim, firm bubble butt & loves to fck. She is looking for 2-3 regulars per week in Tampa.

    She drove to meet me in Gainesville, had dinner, then a car date for dessert. Gav a great BBJ on her knees outside my car. Then bent her over for some K-9.

    PM me for her digits.
    She looks delicious!.

  15. #216

    It's Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by StarTrek  [View Original Post]
    So you are absolutely right. SA has gone downhill to the dumps with these tiktokers flooding the site. Just 2-3 years ago, I could line up 3-4 M&Gs in a week. Now 100 messages and 4 weeks worth of filtering out the fakes, pros, flakes, toe-dippers, rinsers and what not, and I have had one M&G. Which I didn't want to move forward because she was 30 lb overweight than her pics.

    Now its a luck game. Hopefully some real SBs still are on that site. Too much wasted time.
    What's even crazier is how there's a ton of women on there with no self awareness whatsoever. There's women on there that are absolutely hideous and weigh over 400 pounds. If women that look like that think in their minds that men would pay money just to be with them then our society as a whole is completely doomed and dating for men is doomed as well which is why there are so many single men out there. There's literally women that are 2's thinking they are 10's like it absolutely baffles me that someone that look like that would be on a sugar daddy website and think a guy would pay even a penny just to be with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape