Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 662 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 9916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5986

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Kim? I've been trying to set up an appointment for the past few weeks. She's been very responsive but our times haven't been able sync.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...y/274873823365
    Just been lurking on the boards but I had to sign up to warn you about this one, stay away! She was the first ripoff I've ever had, back in Foxboro / Mansfield area a few years back.

    Got to the place, very attractive lady, looked like the pics in the body, face even better than the little bit revealed, I think it was still her. Not so attractive girlfriend there with her in the other room.

    Asks you to get comfortable, she just goes down to bra and panties and is now being very hesitant, just talking and caressing while just sitting there. I was trying to proceed further and she's backing off and says something like "oh, we're having fun already". Then up sells and is like "for x amount more we could have even more fun. " I think 2 was the initial for an hour and the up sell was an extra 1.

    Dumb little head is thinking and I was balling at the time so plenty of money and didn't want to give up on the shot with her, she was fine fine. I didn't have it on me but in the car. Went out (her room was right by the side hotel exit, I should've kept going), came back in with the extra money, strip down again. The "more fun" was then just actually touching Mr Johnson with a dry stroke all while still in bra and panties with just some 800 number style talking.

    I then figured out I'd been had after a few minutes and started to stand up and I guess she saw the disappointment in my face and started feeling guilty and apologized and gave me back the extra that I had given her plus some of the original, surprisingly.

    So she wasn't a jerk about it, but I don't know what kind of customers she's used to dealing with. Maybe those really old dudes just looking for a pretty girl to talk to, who knows.

    But final summary, don't do it. As I was leaving and pulling off in my car, I saw another guy starting to go towards that same side door who I noticed was sitting in his truck when I left and got in my car and just sat for a bit pissed. Saw him start to go in and tried to warn him and rolled down my window and said if you're going to see Kim, don't waste your time. I hope he listened.

    Those pics up on the ad you posted, those are the same pics from when I saw her, maybe back in 2013, at least the ones on the top row definitely are. Who knows what she's like now, although I still look the same too LOL. Either way, I'd stay away from that one. If you actually have good luck with that one, let me know. Maybe it was just me? But at the time I was an in shape, clean cut good looking guy so if I don't think I would've turned one off.

  2. #5985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    "PURCHASING CONTENT.

    I offer a list below of the various kinds of content that I offer. Because you are recieving content in exchange for your payment, the amount you spend does not count towards our meeting. That kind of thing is considered a deposit and I do not accept deposits.

    PLEASE NOT THAT SUBSCRIBING TO MY * IS THE ONLY CONTENT ITEM THAT DOES NOT COUNT TOWARDS SCREENING. ".

    Please note? All caps. Who's going to tell her she is confusing, has at least one typo?! And that putting BBFS in her post screams rookie of cop / set-up?!
    Did you happen to catch she'll be in 'Worchester', h'mmm wonder where that is? And did she use Legal-Zoom (contracts for escorts) or something to write her AD? I'm snoring just from reading it. Maybe she expects to use it in self defense and go on Judge Judy or one of the others instead of criminal court? "But your honor my contract specifically said. ". Cause she's so SMAT (I mean smart) as she chews her gum and waits, and waits for calls that now will never come. Zzzzzz!

  3. #5984

    WTF Does This Even Mean?!

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    "PURCHASING CONTENT.

    I offer a list below of the various kinds of content that I offer. Because you are recieving content in exchange for your payment, the amount you spend does not count towards our meeting. That kind of thing is considered a deposit and I do not accept deposits.

    PLEASE NOT THAT SUBSCRIBING TO MY * IS THE ONLY CONTENT ITEM THAT DOES NOT COUNT TOWARDS SCREENING. ".

    Please note? All caps. Who's going to tell her she is confusing, has at least one typo?! And that putting BBFS in her post screams rookie of cop / set-up?!

  4. #5983
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Jesus. Whatever happened to calling or texting, setting a time, showing up and getting fucked. Too much bullshit there. Half way thru reading that I'd scroll to the next ad.
    I'm dating myself here, but I feel like in the good ol' days of CL and BP, girls actually answered phone calls and texts, and I could see someone on the fly with no issue. Now, I find that these girls write back hours if not days later, well after I'm unavailable. It's beyond laughable when they post their available hours because they don't seem to respond until they're out of their comas in the middle of the afternoon. My situation often only allows me to play in the moment that I find myself free, and that window is only a few hours at most. I wouldn't ever plan to book with one of these girls and expect anything but being ghosted when the time came. Oh well. It's tough being a monger these days, at least around these parts.

  5. #5982
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Off course there's always people willing to.
    Willing to read the whole ad.

  6. #5981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Off course there's always people willing to.

  7. #5980
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Jesus. Whatever happened to calling or texting, setting a time, showing up and getting fucked. Too much bullshit there. Half way thru reading that I'd scroll to the next ad.

  8. #5979

    I find this obnoxiously atrocious


  9. #5978

    Intel / review?

    Any intel -.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...i/586542263535

    Pics look believable.

  10. #5977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    I would have.

    But I had an instinct that I'd be ghosted and I wouldn't lose a dime, just trust me when I say this.
    She had a reviews on the Boston forum and it wasn't a good one. So go look for it if you can and save yourself your hard earned money.

  11. #5976

    Hot & Sexy Kim in Foxboro

    Has anyone had any experience with Kim? I've been trying to set up an appointment for the past few weeks. She's been very responsive but our times haven't been able sync.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...y/274873823365

  12. #5975
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You really going to take one for the team for $400 or $500 hh? You must make a lot of money because I just don't see how this girl is worth $200 hour.
    I would have.

    But I had an instinct that I'd be ghosted and I wouldn't lose a dime, just trust me when I say this.

  13. #5974

    Worth repeating over and over and over, especially for the newer ones

    Almost all these STG "providers," even the ones with better service, are deadbeats leaching off welfare that's already coming out of your taxes. Are they really that interesting to talk to for a full hour? If you just want to chat with someone, you can do that practically anywhere without a donation. I always opt for QV for these and other reasons, but I guess everyone's different. At the end of the day, they're NOT your friends. If you don't donate (generously), you're worthless in their eyes. You are simply the step they have to take for their demons. If you get to know them, you'll realize just how messed up their lives are and that you're much better off not getting involved in it.

    It's mind boggling how much these "provider's" egos are getting stroked more and more by saps.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I don't get how some of these girls come up with their donations. 200 hh is redicolous for this girl.

  14. #5973

    North Grafton

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    She is a scam.

    She never responds at the time of appointment and yes when you reach unibank you just sit there hanging.

    I "assume", she may be across the residential buildings and watches the folks agonizingly waiting / texting / calling to get entertainment for herself.
    Probably the Grafton Police posted it. They are notorious for busting men for this. Anything you see in the town of Grafton don't even bother with.

  15. #5972

    Bunny

    I don't get how some of these girls come up with their donations. 200 hh is redicolous for this girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/346894552740

    Responded fairly quickly and quoted 200 for hh, but then instantly added 250 for BB, and 50 upcharge for PSE. Who even knows what the PSE would include (is that also Greek? Her ad offers the whole menu but I've met girls that consider PSE to be some closed-mouth kissing). The immediate BB offer turned me off and the upsell didn't help, so I passed. I know there were some bad reviews in CT. Does anyone else have info to share?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape