Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 662 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 314 364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 9916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5971
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/346894552740

    Responded fairly quickly and quoted 200 for hh, but then instantly added 250 for BB, and 50 upcharge for PSE. Who even knows what the PSE would include (is that also Greek? Her ad offers the whole menu but I've met girls that consider PSE to be some closed-mouth kissing). The immediate BB offer turned me off and the upsell didn't help, so I passed. I know there were some bad reviews in CT. Does anyone else have info to share?
    I had exactly the same experience. I also passed. Was offering an incall in Shrewsbury at a motel.

  2. #5970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...o/643141160148

    Talks and chats with you to confirm the time location and.

    (400 -500 hh).

    And TOFTT- 3 separate instances I was ghosted either when showed up or texted / called to confirm.

    Don't waste time and don't feed into 400-500 demands, ain't worth it.
    You really going to take one for the team for $400 or $500 hh? You must make a lot of money because I just don't see how this girl is worth $200 hour.

  3. #5969
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/346894552740

    Responded fairly quickly and quoted 200 for hh, but then instantly added 250 for BB, and 50 upcharge for PSE. Who even knows what the PSE would include (is that also Greek? Her ad offers the whole menu but I've met girls that consider PSE to be some closed-mouth kissing). The immediate BB offer turned me off and the upsell didn't help, so I passed. I know there were some bad reviews in CT. Does anyone else have info to share?
    Would you really see that thing even for $100?

  4. #5968

    Fake, Scam

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...r/837522807800

    Computer like replies.

    Didn't reveal location but wanted my location details.

    Kept dirty chatting on texts, meant no good intentions.

  5. #5967

    Bunny

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/346894552740

    Responded fairly quickly and quoted 200 for hh, but then instantly added 250 for BB, and 50 upcharge for PSE. Who even knows what the PSE would include (is that also Greek? Her ad offers the whole menu but I've met girls that consider PSE to be some closed-mouth kissing). The immediate BB offer turned me off and the upsell didn't help, so I passed. I know there were some bad reviews in CT. Does anyone else have info to share?

  6. #5966

    Scam & Fake

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...o/643141160148

    Talks and chats with you to confirm the time location and.

    (400 -500 hh).

    And TOFTT- 3 separate instances I was ghosted either when showed up or texted / called to confirm.

    Don't waste time and don't feed into 400-500 demands, ain't worth it.

  7. #5965
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and discussed a qv incall for $. 0 she texted me the address which was the Unibank on main St which I didn't think anything of it since some girls always give you an address close by for the first time. I texted her when I was 10 minutes away and she replied ok. When I got to Unibank I texted her I was there and got no reply. I waited 5 minutes and called her number. No answer. I waited another 5 minutes and texted and called with no reply. I left and didn't get a reply until the next day. She texted me and asked if I wanted to get together. I told her she was rude for leaving me hanging. She gave me the excuse her phone died and she didn't realize it until later. Come on really? Good luck with her. I'd be curious to hear how you made out.
    She is a scam.

    She never responds at the time of appointment and yes when you reach unibank you just sit there hanging.

    I "assume", she may be across the residential buildings and watches the folks agonizingly waiting / texting / calling to get entertainment for herself.

  8. #5964

    North Grafton

    I contacted her and discussed a qv incall for $. 0 she texted me the address which was the Unibank on main St which I didn't think anything of it since some girls always give you an address close by for the first time. I texted her when I was 10 minutes away and she replied ok. When I got to Unibank I texted her I was there and got no reply. I waited 5 minutes and called her number. No answer. I waited another 5 minutes and texted and called with no reply. I left and didn't get a reply until the next day. She texted me and asked if I wanted to get together. I told her she was rude for leaving me hanging. She gave me the excuse her phone died and she didn't realize it until later. Come on really? Good luck with her. I'd be curious to hear how you made out.

    Quote Originally Posted by SngleGuy52  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this girl? I text her ast week and went back and forth then nothing. She quoted $5 for hh bit could not host. Said she knew a place for car date. I am going to try again this week for maybe qv. Let me know if you have had any experience with her!

  9. #5963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before. Wondering if she is real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ester/78186010
    She's fake bro. She said everything she offer, BBBJ anal, car fun, home, hotel and her pics are too good to be true.

  10. #5962

    Report

    Anyone seen her before. Wondering if she is real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ester/78186010

  11. #5961

    North Grafton

    Anyone see this girl? I text her ast week and went back and forth then nothing. She quoted $5 for hh bit could not host. Said she knew a place for car date. I am going to try again this week for maybe qv. Let me know if you have had any experience with her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220328-092741_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #5960

    Kitty Kat

    Has anyone had any experience with this one? Is her incall a safe place?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/282774526150

  13. #5959

    North Grafton

    Anyone actually meet up with this one? Says can not host but knows a place for car date? I have messaged her and she left me hanging.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220328-092741_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #5958

    Babygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Started talking with this one. Offered good standard donation $. 5 hh upon which she said 3 was her minimum. I said ok what do I get for 3 and she replied since my initial offer was so low she wasn't interested in seeing me and hung up.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/100881998195
    I texted this and got a response a day later. Asked about donations and she started playing 20 questions. I figure if a girl can't state her donations, then something is wrong. Plus phone is from southern CY.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/100881998195

  15. #5957

    Tough guy scam

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerFun99  [View Original Post]
    Just got this: "I am RG, owner and representative of Escorts Girls The reason why I am writing to you is because you have had several reports of our girls in this agency, which have to be paid because my girls are not a game with which you are only going to waste time so you decide How we solve this if we do it for good or for bad Because if you do not pay the lost time of the girls my men will go to your address and they will burst you poise Keep it for sure that if you don't pay you will die so you decide if you pay or you die."
    I've had that happen to me twice in the last five years and I've given the same response twice.

    "Okay, Fuck-stick. I'll be at X park at X o'clock. You can't miss me. Old grey-beard on a black Harley. Bring friends because you'll need them."

    Never got a response back and nobody showed up, unless they did show up and decided they'd rather not fuck with me! LOL.

    Fuck them, and don't fall for their schemes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape