Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 870 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 13036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7441
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Nana

    So I headed back to Goldfinger after putting it on quarantine. About 3 weeks of quarantine.

    So yeah, I am a simp.

    I recommend anna.

    Anna is thin and if she is over 40, I am a fig streetwalker. She could be 28.

    She is thin no tits, and no mask. Her face is weak so nothing to get into an accident at Westwood and Missouri about.

    But she is cute enough.

    She meets me at the front half door. Vanessa was probably busy in the back not giving head to someone.

    It was an ok session. Yes, I tipped 100, no she took no clothes off, yes she left midstroke to deal with scheduling.

    Who is the fucko I saw eating fucken din dins with vanessa on the way out?

  2. #7440

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHoudini  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here have any fun post massage? Massage is great, but I'm just wondering if they've gone fully legit, or if I'm doing something wrong. Tons of reviews on Rubmaps, I've gone here around 5 times over the years, but I've never gotten any action afterwards.
    BTW was just there last Thurs. Gals name started with J. Solid massage. On the flip she asked how much I said. 6 she waited a minute then said "I start at. 8" LOL hate it when the tube is buttered up and primed. She was cute but I tipped. 6). Kinda backwards way of negotiating.

  3. #7439

    Mar Vista

    Just got a gig in Mar Vista. Anyone know any good AMPs there? I'd love to have some really relaxing lunch hours with a solid HE from hopefully not a granny.

  4. #7438
    Quote Originally Posted by RamShackled  [View Original Post]
    You want to BB a girl at an MP? Are you trying to get the HIV?
    Really smh we all know what we get ourselves into.

  5. #7437

    Lee

    Any updates?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I actually don't mind an asian granny as long as she gives a nice slow milking. Maybe I'll check it out.

  6. #7436

    Bb?

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Do they bb?
    You want to BB a girl at an MP? Are you trying to get the HIV?

  7. #7435

    RE Aroma Thai

    A provider there recently mentioned new owner so could be some truth in what you described. However, they still provide same service.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHoudini  [View Original Post]
    All the times were legit. The previous 4 times were way before Covid was a thing. I remember the first time I got a massage here I did the whole hour, and I remember she did a really good job with the backwalk and the stretching. That time was completely legit, no teasing or hint at all, but I assumed that was because that was my first time there. But, every single time after I end up just getting a massage and that's it, and what's disappointing was the quality of the massage wasn't nearly as good as the first time, until this most recent visit. One of the times I bluntly asked if she could help me down there since on the flip she didn't bother with covering up, but the girl said because they had "new owners", she couldn't do. Every other Thai place in LA had some play afterward, this is the first place I've gone to without getting lucky, even though there are a ton of reviews on Rubmaps.

    A good massage is exactly what I got last time, and I left satisfied, I'm just baffled at what I'm doing wrong here to not even get an offer. Thinking about trying out Lily here based off of recent reviews just for a sure thing, but I can't imagine they think I'm LE or a bad customer.

    If you don't mind sharing your ATF, my inbox is open.

  8. #7434
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHoudini  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here have any fun post massage? Massage is great, but I'm just wondering if they've gone fully legit, or if I'm doing something wrong. Tons of reviews on Rubmaps, I've gone here around 5 times over the years, but I've never gotten any action afterwards.
    They are 100% not legit.

    However I think they are very wary of new customers. For example, when I call with a burner phone, they ignore my call. Call witb my regular number and they answer.

    Most of the good girls have been around for 6+ years and have a long list of regulars.

  9. #7433
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTouchThat  [View Original Post]
    You must have done something to upset the owner (she's also a provider there). She's pretty vindictive and will tell all the other girls to give you a strictly legit massage if she doesn't like you. I can't imagine you went 5 times all legit otherwise.
    All the times were legit. The previous 4 times were way before Covid was a thing. I remember the first time I got a massage here I did the whole hour, and I remember she did a really good job with the backwalk and the stretching. That time was completely legit, no teasing or hint at all, but I assumed that was because that was my first time there. But, every single time after I end up just getting a massage and that's it, and what's disappointing was the quality of the massage wasn't nearly as good as the first time, until this most recent visit. One of the times I bluntly asked if she could help me down there since on the flip she didn't bother with covering up, but the girl said because they had "new owners", she couldn't do. Every other Thai place in LA had some play afterward, this is the first place I've gone to without getting lucky, even though there are a ton of reviews on Rubmaps.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    The on on SM BLVD is not legit. However you may get a good massage. The last smoking gal there wanted $$ for naked after she pet me with oil. My ATF is there she took awhile to get really comfy with but now she's does a full work over.
    A good massage is exactly what I got last time, and I left satisfied, I'm just baffled at what I'm doing wrong here to not even get an offer. Thinking about trying out Lily here based off of recent reviews just for a sure thing, but I can't imagine they think I'm LE or a bad customer.

    If you don't mind sharing your ATF, my inbox is open.

  10. #7432

    Which Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHoudini  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here have any fun post massage? Massage is great, but I'm just wondering if they've gone fully legit, or if I'm doing something wrong. Tons of reviews on Rubmaps, I've gone here around 5 times over the years, but I've never gotten any action afterwards.
    The on on SM BLVD is not legit. However you may get a good massage. The last smoking gal there wanted $$ for naked after she pet me with oil. My ATF is there she took awhile to get really comfy with but now she's does a full work over.

  11. #7431
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHoudini  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here have any fun post massage? Massage is great, but I'm just wondering if they've gone fully legit, or if I'm doing something wrong. Tons of reviews on Rubmaps, I've gone here around 5 times over the years, but I've never gotten any action afterwards.
    You must have done something to upset the owner (she's also a provider there). She's pretty vindictive and will tell all the other girls to give you a strictly legit massage if she doesn't like you. I can't imagine you went 5 times all legit otherwise.

  12. #7430

    Aroma Thai Massage

    Anyone here have any fun post massage? Massage is great, but I'm just wondering if they've gone fully legit, or if I'm doing something wrong. Tons of reviews on Rubmaps, I've gone here around 5 times over the years, but I've never gotten any action afterwards.

  13. #7429
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like he was shaking his head the whole time.
    Nd yea I was shaking my head.

  14. #7428
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like he was shaking his head the whole time.
    Technically it wasnt her. It was the ad.

  15. #7427
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Shake my cock

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    The place is a bait and switch and you give her a 10/10 for attitude?

    Fuck that.

    That place is a scam.
    Sounds like he was shaking his head the whole time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape