Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 869 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 13025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7430

    Aroma Thai Massage

    Anyone here have any fun post massage? Massage is great, but I'm just wondering if they've gone fully legit, or if I'm doing something wrong. Tons of reviews on Rubmaps, I've gone here around 5 times over the years, but I've never gotten any action afterwards.

  2. #7429
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like he was shaking his head the whole time.
    Nd yea I was shaking my head.

  3. #7428
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like he was shaking his head the whole time.
    Technically it wasnt her. It was the ad.

  4. #7427
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Shake my cock

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    The place is a bait and switch and you give her a 10/10 for attitude?

    Fuck that.

    That place is a scam.
    Sounds like he was shaking his head the whole time.

  5. #7426
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    Came to this new spot called golden body.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../21143316.html

    Not a bad spot. Had christina.

    Age 40-45.

    Body 8/10.

    Bolt ons and bbl.

    Attitude 10/10.

    Covered all service smh.

    Damage $140.

    Door fee $50.

    Good experience. But was very big no in bb. She states no one does it there and they say it inthe ad just for attention.

    Wasnt the best but wasnt the worst. Basic FS latina spot. Go figures smh. Something told me not to smh.
    The place is a bait and switch and you give her a 10/10 for attitude?

    Fuck that.

    That place is a scam.

  6. #7425

    Review

    Hey gents,

    Came to this new spot called golden body.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../21143316.html

    Not a bad spot. Had christina.

    Age 40-45.

    Body 8/10.

    Bolt ons and bbl.

    Attitude 10/10.

    Covered all service smh.

    Damage $140.

    Door fee $50.

    Good experience. But was very big no in bb. She states no one does it there and they say it inthe ad just for attention.

    Wasnt the best but wasnt the worst. Basic FS latina spot. Go figures smh. Something told me not to smh.

  7. #7424

    Ah, those were the days

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    Cool. I live a long ways from there but I may have to go try it out sometime. In various places in Asia you get the fishbowl experience where there are a bunch of girls behind glass and you can spend as much time as you want picking one out, or more than one if you're so inclined. Sit there drinking a beer if you want. Nobody rushes you. In some places the girls can see you, in others it's one way glass so they can't. They can be just sitting there looking pretty, or knitting, or reading a book, or whatever they want. In some places it's as many as 50-60 girls at once. Something every guy should experience at least once in a lifetime. It's standard practice in the soapy places in Thailand, but I've also had that experience in China and Macao.
    Fishbowl soapies on Ratchadaphisek. I miss those girls.

  8. #7423
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Do they bb?
    Not in my experience.

  9. #7422
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlow25  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in LA next week for a conference and I want to check out 8155 Spa, any girls to recommend? I like latinas and big natural tits if they have them.
    Do they bb?

  10. #7421
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Yes, 8155 spa can give you a choice of What therapist -;problem is 90 percent of them are really beautiful and at thee spur of the moment it's hard to choose. Nice people. Yes you can choose / land of freedom.
    Cool. I live a long ways from there but I may have to go try it out sometime. In various places in Asia you get the fishbowl experience where there are a bunch of girls behind glass and you can spend as much time as you want picking one out, or more than one if you're so inclined. Sit there drinking a beer if you want. Nobody rushes you. In some places the girls can see you, in others it's one way glass so they can't. They can be just sitting there looking pretty, or knitting, or reading a book, or whatever they want. In some places it's as many as 50-60 girls at once. Something every guy should experience at least once in a lifetime. It's standard practice in the soapy places in Thailand, but I've also had that experience in China and Macao.

  11. #7420
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    Yep, a hot naked body will make you quickly lower your sanitation standards just a bit. To be fair, almost none of the places in this hobby would pass a health inspection, but I've posted enough about that here so I won't rant too much. So this place actually gives a lineup? I can't say I've been anywhere around here that actually does that. A lot of places say you can pick your girl but when you show up there's mysteriously only one girl working. I haven't had the pleasure of choosing from a lineup from anyplace outside of Asia.
    Yes, 8155 spa can give you a choice of What therapist -;problem is 90 percent of them are really beautiful and at thee spur of the moment it's hard to choose. Nice people. Yes you can choose / land of freedom.

  12. #7419
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. But when I see the line up I forget about the laundry at 8155 Spa.
    Yep, a hot naked body will make you quickly lower your sanitation standards just a bit. To be fair, almost none of the places in this hobby would pass a health inspection, but I've posted enough about that here so I won't rant too much. So this place actually gives a lineup? I can't say I've been anywhere around here that actually does that. A lot of places say you can pick your girl but when you show up there's mysteriously only one girl working. I haven't had the pleasure of choosing from a lineup from anyplace outside of Asia.

  13. #7418
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Destination Resort

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. But when I see the line up I forget about the laundry at 8155 Spa.
    8155 for my money. And I have not been there yet this year due to lack of free weekends from the fish counter. Is, other than some of the places I read about in lomita (still have no clue where the fuck that is) or Downey, is a true destination resort. Reminds me of the mirage in Vegas in the early 1990's. You went there and you barely had to leave. There was a pool, dolphins, some great 5 dollar blackjack, good food, everyone minded their business etc. You do not stop off at 8155 after a day at work with your balls all sweaty and between phone calls from people than cannot read fucken memos I worked on for four fucken hours and have the exact same questions as I addressed in my tax analysis.

    Yes 8155 makes me physically ill for days each time I go there. Yes the mamasan has all the morality of the shift change supervisor at birkenau with her bullshit unethical timekeeping. Yes the whole set up is for shit with that fucken security guard who could not protect kamala's pussy and the rooms the size of a vans shoebox. But there is serious quality control there. There are a few stunners and almost no pigs.

    Unlike goldfinger or the shithole FS places on the west side with latinx shamus, you would take a trip to 8155 and post on your mom's Instagram about it.

    So, don't anyone say shit about 8155.

  14. #7417
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    Just be careful. That was one of about a dozen places in West Hollywood that were cited for, among other things, poor / unsafe sanitary conditions which included not using clean linens for each client and failing to separate clean linens from dirty. I have a link somewhere but am too lazy to look for it. As you all know, I don't mind MPs and have patronized many myself, but laying in 5 or 6 other guys' jizz stains grosses me out.
    I totally agree. But when I see the line up I forget about the laundry at 8155 Spa.

  15. #7416
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Just go in, they have 4-6 beautiful staff to choose from LITTERALLY.
    Just be careful. That was one of about a dozen places in West Hollywood that were cited for, among other things, poor / unsafe sanitary conditions which included not using clean linens for each client and failing to separate clean linens from dirty. I have a link somewhere but am too lazy to look for it. As you all know, I don't mind MPs and have patronized many myself, but laying in 5 or 6 other guys' jizz stains grosses me out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape