Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 731 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 340 390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 10958
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6623

    Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by PatMine22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? We talked for awhile under old profile. Feels like a pro. I'm thinking everyone's just going to say yeah she's a pro. But have you actually seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-24059264d8eb
    Link isn't working for me so I'm asking. Is this the Valentina that is of middle eastern descent, black hair, about 4'10"-5'0", at least DD cup size and probably bigger, Winnie the Pooh tattoo on her right upper arm?

    If so, yes she is real, yes I've met her. She used to do premium snapchat and she is on * as Valattina, also on Fetlife as atinababy. Bear in mind my sugar style is different than the usual poster. I do not have a sig-other and I like to get out and enjoy the city, so my relations on Seeking sometimes feel like conventional dates but with an enormous age gap (usually), I've had guys at Bruins games tell me to reel in my daughter (I took a Red Wings fan).

    Back to Val. Met her in the city and we went on a bit of a pub crawl. Went to one place where she was friends with the bartender, another place some people she knew where there, including one guy not to far from my age (mid-50's) and I think he might have been or still was one of her "daddy's". They wanted to go to a club in the Seaport and clubs aren't my thing so I passed. I was kind of put off that she bailed on me, but that's life. I would try to get together with her again because she is a good time and that little Persian body is banging, but she doesn't seem to share that sentiment. Good luck and have fun if you can get her out, I'm pretty sure you'll have a good time. Never got to the allowance stage, but I wouldn't be surprised if she throughs out a pretty big number, that's the vibe I got.

  2. #6622

    ExcitedBeauty

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-d7f796ad5bc4

    Using pictures of porn star Ashley Adams.

  3. #6621

    Valentina

    Anyone see this one? We talked for awhile under old profile. Feels like a pro. I'm thinking everyone's just going to say yeah she's a pro. But have you actually seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-24059264d8eb

  4. #6620

    Jbandss

    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I just had a morning date with her. She lives in her mom's house and can host. She wanted 400, but it was all so worth it.

    It turned out that her mom was home, but they were cool with me being there. Her mom looks pretty good too, so it was obvious where Jbandss got her looks from.

    She and I started out in her bedroom, removing our clothes and jumping onto her bed. She is very sensual and kisses good, her lips and tongue felt soft and warm around my cock. I was anxious to taste her pussy, so she spun around into 69. Well during that, her mom snuck in. Jbandss was getting excited and when she spun around, her mom was looking up at me with my cock in her mouth, who then guided me in bare into Jbandss' pussy.

    So, yes, it was a bit pricey, but wow, I got to creampie both daughter and her mom.

    Don't mention mom. I think it would scare her off, but if you get to see her, you might get a special treat. April Fool's!
    Hahaha awesome. I needed that today. Well done.

  5. #6619

    Jbandss

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I just had a morning date with her. She lives in her mom's house and can host. She wanted 400, but it was all so worth it.

    It turned out that her mom was home, but they were cool with me being there. Her mom looks pretty good too, so it was obvious where Jbandss got her looks from.

    She and I started out in her bedroom, removing our clothes and jumping onto her bed. She is very sensual and kisses good, her lips and tongue felt soft and warm around my cock. I was anxious to taste her pussy, so she spun around into 69. Well during that, her mom snuck in. Jbandss was getting excited and when she spun around, her mom was looking up at me with my cock in her mouth, who then guided me in bare into Jbandss' pussy.

    So, yes, it was a bit pricey, but wow, I got to creampie both daughter and her mom.

    Don't mention mom. I think it would scare her off, but if you get to see her, you might get a special treat. April Fool's!

  6. #6618

  7. #6617
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    Anybody received random text message from someone that claimed to met you on Seeking? I have a girl name Nina.
    Common scam. They get you to make some "admissions" and then hit you with the "she was underage" and usually "I'm her father and I'm coming after you. ".

    The blackmail threat comes after that.

    If you don't know who's texting you on your burner number, "new phone who dis" or nothing.

  8. #6616

    Meetup for fun? Any info?


  9. #6615
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    This is girl?

    She hit me up. And since she's from Peabody (the "P" stands for "pro" I often say), she may be part of a team of another girl or two from the same area there.

    I've run into a few teams on SA, which also tracks to folks saying they've run into more pros on there more than ever in the last year.
    Ever find her escort AD if she has one?

  10. #6614

    This One

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    This is girl?

    She hit me up. And since she's from Peabody (the "P" stands for "pro" I often say), she may be part of a team of another girl or two from the same area there.

    I've run into a few teams on SA, which also tracks to folks saying they've run into more pros on there more than ever in the last year.
    I thought I attached a photos. This person was aggressive to meet. She won't give me any information. I told her I never talked to you and she say yes we have. She just changed her numbers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5808.png‎  

  11. #6613
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    Anybody received random text message from someone that claimed to met you on Seeking? I have a girl name Nina.
    This is girl?

    She hit me up. And since she's from Peabody (the "P" stands for "pro" I often say), she may be part of a team of another girl or two from the same area there.

    I've run into a few teams on SA, which also tracks to folks saying they've run into more pros on there more than ever in the last year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nina 5084888958.jpg‎  

  12. #6612
    Quote Originally Posted by TimLuvsTits69  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-cb465d400d27 Don't bother with this one. Scammer, after a little small talk, switches it over to Crypto. Not sure what her angle was, told her I wasn't interested in Crypto until I started to see some pussy pics. That ended quickly.
    If they start talking crypto = scammer.

    Aint no real woman on a SA into crypto (unless they are the buyer, if you get my drift).

  13. #6611
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    I don't know, I've been able to convince girls on SA to fuck when their profiles have said stuff like that. YMMV obviously but while I never pay upfront, I will send a gift through SA or an Uber gift card in advance if I get the sense the girl is real. Some will ghost of course, but when they do meet up and then you flash more cash in front of them, they go all the way 99% of the time in my experience. I find that small investment worth it for me, same as if I have to pay for dinner before we fuck BBFS, but I've posted before about who I'm looking for on SA and that's why it's worth it when I find someone.
    From your post history it sounds like you have more budget and more patience than the average guy. Good on you, it probably helps your cause in the long run. Me? My patience is razor thin for girly games. Has it cost me a girl in the past? Maybe but also maybe not. Regardless, I set the rules and that's the way I like it. No simping, no pedestaling. Ever.

  14. #6610

    Scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-cb465d400d27 Don't bother with this one. Scammer, after a little small talk, switches it over to Crypto. Not sure what her angle was, told her I wasn't interested in Crypto until I started to see some pussy pics. That ended quickly.

  15. #6609

    Time and Money

    I don't have time or money to deal with girls asking for money upfront or hedging on intimacy. For me its just a total waste of time or money no matter how hot the girl looks or what she says.

    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    I don't know, I've been able to convince girls on SA to fuck when their profiles have said stuff like that. YMMV obviously but while I never pay upfront, I will send a gift through SA or an Uber gift card in advance if I get the sense the girl is real. Some will ghost of course, but when they do meet up and then you flash more cash in front of them, they go all the way 99% of the time in my experience. I find that small investment worth it for me, same as if I have to pay for dinner before we fuck BBFS, but I've posted before about who I'm looking for on SA and that's why it's worth it when I find someone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape