Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 731 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6607
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Solid advice and obvious for anyone who's been in the bowl 5 minutes. But just like paying upfront or paying for M&G some guys will still do it over and over. How many stories are there on here of paying before the meet and getting insta-ghosted? The same stories go back decades now, the same mistakes. Some guys will do what they do. You can't fix thirsty.
    I don't know, I've been able to convince girls on SA to fuck when their profiles have said stuff like that. YMMV obviously but while I never pay upfront, I will send a gift through SA or an Uber gift card in advance if I get the sense the girl is real. Some will ghost of course, but when they do meet up and then you flash more cash in front of them, they go all the way 99% of the time in my experience. I find that small investment worth it for me, same as if I have to pay for dinner before we fuck BBFS, but I've posted before about who I'm looking for on SA and that's why it's worth it when I find someone.

  2. #6606
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Solid advice and obvious for anyone who's been in the bowl 5 minutes. But just like paying upfront or paying for M&G some guys will still do it over and over. How many stories are there on here of paying before the meet and getting insta-ghosted? The same stories go back decades now, the same mistakes. Some guys will do what they do. You can't fix thirsty.
    Didn't even know there was a term "rinsing" smh and yeah that makes complete sense, thanks fellas, happy hunting.

  3. #6605
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    This is what her profile says:

    "I want a genuine, mentoring relationship that will lead to intimacy. ".

    Gents, when they say that things "will lead to intimacy" in the future, they are a rinser. They will lead you on / string you along, trying for an allowance for these platonic dates that "build trust," and intimacy miraculously will NEVER happen. It's called rinsing.
    Solid advice and obvious for anyone who's been in the bowl 5 minutes. But just like paying upfront or paying for M&G some guys will still do it over and over. How many stories are there on here of paying before the meet and getting insta-ghosted? The same stories go back decades now, the same mistakes. Some guys will do what they do. You can't fix thirsty.

  4. #6604
    Quote Originally Posted by PjDaniels928  [View Original Post]
    Haha yeah I'm aware, but read intimacy and wasn't sure if that meant she was open. Shame, she's a smoke.
    This is what her profile says:

    "I want a genuine, mentoring relationship that will lead to intimacy. ".

    Gents, when they say that things "will lead to intimacy" in the future, they are a rinser. They will lead you on / string you along, trying for an allowance for these platonic dates that "build trust," and intimacy miraculously will NEVER happen. It's called rinsing.

  5. #6603

    I Feel ya

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    If you are 23 years old trust me you don't need SA. Don't waste your money on it. I would spend money on a life coach and improve your social skills. I'm sure if you go to the bar in Boston every girls will want to talk to you if you are not weird. Base on what you are saying, it sound like you want a pro. For me, I joined SA just to see what is the hype. I played around with it until I got banned. It was alright for me because I get to find girls of my type that I can go straight to sex because of money. A lot of the girls on SA will want $400, which is ridiculous because they are horrible in bed.
    I Feel what your saying I been improving myself looks / money etc etc I consider myself a good looking male I just suck at talking to women I don't know what to say other than what's up.

    I discovered this at 19 (from going through all of HS a loner and no pussy to easily banging sexy chicks every week paid of course) and ever since I have been addicted that I gave up on regular women but I'm trying to make it 50/50 paid and free so.

    I'm putting myself out there wish me luck.

  6. #6602
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    I was in communication with this lady over a month ago. She texted me every day and very persistent to meet. I didn't go for it. Something seem amiss about her. She live in those apartment buildings and she also mentioned she have a kid. I don't want the baby's daddy all of a sudden show up!
    Yes she is constantlty texting to come back. I felt the same about the kid and the baby daddy potential issue, but said fuck it toftt and wasnt bad. May venture over today to give her a shot to improve on the last time.

  7. #6601
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her profile? Not sure how much of a plunge it will be unless you are just looking for company.
    Haha yeah I'm aware, but read intimacy and wasn't sure if that meant she was open. Shame, she's a smoke.

  8. #6600
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her profile? Not sure how much of a plunge it will be unless you are just looking for company.
    Pretty sure I've seen her on Facebook Dating too.

    Which I didn't know was a thing, but Facebook Dating is a complete joke. Works like Tinder with swiping right or left. Seems the only people I match with are asian scammers who will message you to switch to WhatsApp. Their profile will say they live in a city or town nearby however all their photos are from locations clearly not nearby. It's nothing but a crypto scam. Read something on Reddit some poor sap got scammed out of $1000 by indulging one of these scammers. There are real people on it though but with all the scammers it's tough. Of course FB does nothing about these scammers.

  9. #6599
    Quote Originally Posted by PjDaniels928  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-405164c0ff05

    Hey all, anyone set something up with her? Was thinkin about taking the plunge.
    Did you read her profile? Not sure how much of a plunge it will be unless you are just looking for company.

  10. #6598

    Miss Little Chef

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-405164c0ff05

    Hey all, anyone set something up with her? Was thinkin about taking the plunge.

  11. #6597
    Quote Originally Posted by TimLuvsTits69  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming that I've been blocked as every girl that I click on it says " profile-de-activated" Anyone have this happen? I have never discussed any sex, any money, I've not been offensive, just wondering what's going on?
    Sometimes I get that and I have to clear my cache, log out, back in, refresh, and it works again. I've never actually been banned and I've used SA since they started pretty much. I try not to say anything that might be considered bannable but I routinely say things like do you have any boundaries, what did your last arrangement include, etc.

  12. #6596
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-0d05746cb51a

    This one didn't go down as smoothly. We text she wanted 3. 5 I apologized for wasting her time then wished her the best and she said she could work with me 2. 5 I said "I am sure you are worth every penny but I am more comfortable at 2" She agreed. She is the girl in the pics but somewhat filtered. Set up the time at her place (one of those building communites in Danvers) Got there the place had hardly any furniture but what am I an interior decorator critic? Place stunk of weed and there where blunt packs everywhere. She brought me to the beedrom told me to get comfortable. Got underessed and laid on the bed. She started with a BBBJ it was good to start but it was the same the whole 10 minutes, same pace, same depth just very one note. She has potential with it but needs to learn different techniques. Was playing with her tits and my hads wandered lower. I asked if she did DATY and she said oh no you don't want to do that. A red flag. Slid on the cover and and went at it K9 tight fit and fun but she is all around very mechanical. Would be willing to give it another try..
    I was in communication with this lady over a month ago. She texted me every day and very persistent to meet. I didn't go for it. Something seem amiss about her. She live in those apartment buildings and she also mentioned she have a kid. I don't want the baby's daddy all of a sudden show up!

  13. #6595

    Blocked

    I'm assuming that I've been blocked as every girl that I click on it says " profile-de-activated" Anyone have this happen? I have never discussed any sex, any money, I've not been offensive, just wondering what's going on?

  14. #6594
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    Since the first girl was bare everything I am assuming the second girl slid on the cover, it wasn't you who did? No bare from her?
    Yes after the BBBJ she slid it on.

  15. #6593

    Dreamy Siren

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Seemed intriguing but then in a span of hours changed locs 3 x. Small favor, if someone can grab pics we may get more info. She will share but snatch back as soon as you look so saving them fast is important. I have a bad feeling about this one guys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-561933f12be2
    I can vouch for her. I have seen her a couple of times. She is very cautious with discretion. Any questions feel free to PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape