Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 10958
-
03-28-22 12:09 #6608Senior Member

Posts: 122Random text message
Anybody received random text message from someone that claimed to met you on Seeking? I have a girl name Nina.
-
03-28-22 09:22 #6607Senior Member

Posts: 108I don't know, I've been able to convince girls on SA to fuck when their profiles have said stuff like that. YMMV obviously but while I never pay upfront, I will send a gift through SA or an Uber gift card in advance if I get the sense the girl is real. Some will ghost of course, but when they do meet up and then you flash more cash in front of them, they go all the way 99% of the time in my experience. I find that small investment worth it for me, same as if I have to pay for dinner before we fuck BBFS, but I've posted before about who I'm looking for on SA and that's why it's worth it when I find someone.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 17:29 #6606Regular Member

Posts: 9Didn't even know there was a term "rinsing" smh and yeah that makes complete sense, thanks fellas, happy hunting.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 14:39 #6605Senior Member

Posts: 299Solid advice and obvious for anyone who's been in the bowl 5 minutes. But just like paying upfront or paying for M&G some guys will still do it over and over. How many stories are there on here of paying before the meet and getting insta-ghosted? The same stories go back decades now, the same mistakes. Some guys will do what they do. You can't fix thirsty.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 14:10 #6604Senior Member

Posts: 702This is what her profile says:
Originally Posted by PjDaniels928
[View Original Post]
"I want a genuine, mentoring relationship that will lead to intimacy. ".
Gents, when they say that things "will lead to intimacy" in the future, they are a rinser. They will lead you on / string you along, trying for an allowance for these platonic dates that "build trust," and intimacy miraculously will NEVER happen. It's called rinsing.
-
03-27-22 00:25 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 155I Feel ya
I Feel what your saying I been improving myself looks / money etc etc I consider myself a good looking male I just suck at talking to women I don't know what to say other than what's up.
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
I discovered this at 19 (from going through all of HS a loner and no pussy to easily banging sexy chicks every week paid of course) and ever since I have been addicted that I gave up on regular women but I'm trying to make it 50/50 paid and free so.
I'm putting myself out there wish me luck.
-
03-26-22 10:50 #6602Senior Member

Posts: 50Yes she is constantlty texting to come back. I felt the same about the kid and the baby daddy potential issue, but said fuck it toftt and wasnt bad. May venture over today to give her a shot to improve on the last time.
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 01:33 #6601Regular Member

Posts: 9Haha yeah I'm aware, but read intimacy and wasn't sure if that meant she was open. Shame, she's a smoke.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 20:20 #6600Senior Member

Posts: 378Pretty sure I've seen her on Facebook Dating too.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
Which I didn't know was a thing, but Facebook Dating is a complete joke. Works like Tinder with swiping right or left. Seems the only people I match with are asian scammers who will message you to switch to WhatsApp. Their profile will say they live in a city or town nearby however all their photos are from locations clearly not nearby. It's nothing but a crypto scam. Read something on Reddit some poor sap got scammed out of $1000 by indulging one of these scammers. There are real people on it though but with all the scammers it's tough. Of course FB does nothing about these scammers.
-
03-25-22 19:57 #6599Senior Member

Posts: 650Did you read her profile? Not sure how much of a plunge it will be unless you are just looking for company.
Originally Posted by PjDaniels928
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 17:20 #6598Regular Member

Posts: 9Miss Little Chef
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-405164c0ff05
Hey all, anyone set something up with her? Was thinkin about taking the plunge.
-
03-25-22 13:17 #6597Senior Member

Posts: 108Sometimes I get that and I have to clear my cache, log out, back in, refresh, and it works again. I've never actually been banned and I've used SA since they started pretty much. I try not to say anything that might be considered bannable but I routinely say things like do you have any boundaries, what did your last arrangement include, etc.
Originally Posted by TimLuvsTits69
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 10:46 #6596Senior Member

Posts: 122I was in communication with this lady over a month ago. She texted me every day and very persistent to meet. I didn't go for it. Something seem amiss about her. She live in those apartment buildings and she also mentioned she have a kid. I don't want the baby's daddy all of a sudden show up!
Originally Posted by TheHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 08:50 #6595Senior Member

Posts: 86Blocked
I'm assuming that I've been blocked as every girl that I click on it says " profile-de-activated" Anyone have this happen? I have never discussed any sex, any money, I've not been offensive, just wondering what's going on?
-
03-24-22 23:27 #6594Senior Member

Posts: 50Yes after the BBBJ she slid it on.
Originally Posted by GoBluth
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





