Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 528 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 7917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5562

    Hh

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    What's Hh in cocoa?
    Healing Hands Massage.

    Asian Massage.

    Cocoa Beach.

  2. #5561

    Cocoa? Or Cocoa Beach?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubatugtugpro  [View Original Post]
    Who has the 411 on this joint?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    What's Hh in cocoa?
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiansForMe123  [View Original Post]
    Healing Hands on minuteman causeway. Straight up only. Some reports of other stuff but nothing can be verified.
    I'll begin by saying I don't know the answer. That said, the OP asked about HH in Cocoa. That's what BS was inquiring about. As to Minuteman Causeway, that's in Cocoa Beach. So either the OP was wrong when he mentioned Cocoa and should have said Cocoa Beach or the OP was referring to a different HH than any such business on Minuteman Causeway.

  3. #5560
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    What's Hh in cocoa?
    Healing Hands on minuteman causeway. Straight up only. Some reports of other stuff but nothing can be verified.

  4. #5559

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubatugtugpro  [View Original Post]
    Who has the 411 on this joint?
    What's Hh in cocoa?

  5. #5558

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/966421781556

    Tia bs.
    That's Avery. I saw her about 4 or 5 years ago. She was okay, decent massage and BBBJ ending. If I remember correctly, she had a girlfriend and a boyfriend and for me the visit was meh! YMMV.

  6. #5557

    The King

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    So wanted to try something a bit different. Went up to King spa off Babcock. No wait paid the hhr. Went back got undressed layed face down no covering. This little lady comes in nice and quiet, covers me up so I'm thinking there will be nothing at all extra. I was ok I could use the relaxing anyways. Well massage was great kinda firm and very relaxing. Off comes blanket and she is lightly rubbing all over me and so I try something whipped out the pinkie and started to rub in between her legs she didn't move away so I get more fingers involved now remind you this is over her clothes. She kinda starts grinding against my fingers and I'm thinking hell I may get FS. She tells me to flip over she lubes up her hands and begins this nice HJ and I go under shirt and under bra and grab some Itty bitty tits and just play with them till a blow a load which was amazing. I didn't ask for anything else but I feel if I keep going there thier will be more on the table. We didn't talk about money or nothing she never asked for a tip nothing. Mia helped me get dressed gave me a hug and told me she liked my chest hair which we both laughed at I asked her if she would be ok with an extra 65 and she was super happy next time I go I'll bring more and ask if I can get more. She did keep her mask on the whole time and did give me a kiss through her mask which I didn't care for. If she would have given me a kiss with no mask I'd be fine with that. I don't know guys let's see how she does with the rest of you all and I think I will go back again and see if I can get more from this little Mia. Be safe fellow's.
    I love King Spa never a hassle. Mia is a top notch lady.

  7. #5556

    HH in Cocoa

    Who has the 411 on this joint?

  8. #5555

    Info

    Anyone have info on this one?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/966421781556

    Tia bs.

  9. #5554

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHodar  [View Original Post]
    Link? Or any info?
    Check out the UTR thread in the user blog for Charlotte info.

  10. #5553
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Cocoa Beach at 120 hhr w BBBJ and absolutely no clock watching. Awesome massage technique since she is a LMT and her sensual finish puts her atop my list. Her UTR status keeps her low volume and communication has been outstanding. Always nice to have the option to upgrade into her GFE Zone. PM if you don't have #.
    Link? Or any info?

  11. #5552

    Charlotte / Erotic Massage

    Cocoa Beach at 120 hhr w BBBJ and absolutely no clock watching. Awesome massage technique since she is a LMT and her sensual finish puts her atop my list. Her UTR status keeps her low volume and communication has been outstanding. Always nice to have the option to upgrade into her GFE Zone. PM if you don't have #.

  12. #5551

    Clair

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBidDuck  [View Original Post]
    Do you have contact information for Claire?
    Here you go:

    https://tryst.link/massage/clair3904

  13. #5550

    Claire in Indialantic

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I definitely agree with you Willie! I have seen Liberty once and Krys several times, as well as Lilyana and Kathleen. Claire is on my "to do" list. It's just that sometimes on short notice, I "feel the need" and don't have time to schedule with these fine women, so I just stop in somewhere. It's a compromise solution at best!
    Do you have contact information for Claire?

  14. #5549

    AMP vs others

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    After reading all these posts, reviews this is why I personally prefer personal providers over the AMP experience. Liberty'O Love in Cocoa, Krys in Palm Bay and even Claire in Indialantic provide a much better quality experience for the Mario's. Of course, each offer a different level of experience and services. Each one works out of a clean, safe or private home or studio, in Claire's case. If you are not familiar with the type of experience, just go back and examine the evidence of what these dynamite women can do! IMHO!
    I definitely agree with you Willie! I have seen Liberty once and Krys several times, as well as Lilyana and Kathleen. Claire is on my "to do" list. It's just that sometimes on short notice, I "feel the need" and don't have time to schedule with these fine women, so I just stop in somewhere. It's a compromise solution at best!

  15. #5548

    I agree with Willie

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    After reading all these posts, reviews this is why I personally prefer personal providers over the AMP experience. Liberty'O Love in Cocoa, Krys in Palm Bay and even Claire in Indialantic provide a much better quality experience for the Mario's. Of course, each offer a different level of experience and services. Each one works out of a clean, safe or private home or studio, in Claire's case. If you are not familiar with the type of experience, just go back and examine the evidence of what these dynamite women can do! IMHO!
    I definitely agree with Willie!! My experience with all 3 has been superb, and would say Liberty O'Love in Cocoa, Krys in Palm Bay, and Especially Claire in Indialantic!! No GPS or clockwatching, like visiting a friend.
    (with benefits)! Have fun!! DS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape