Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 7917
-
04-01-22 10:49 #5562Senior Member

Posts: 69Hh
Healing Hands Massage.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
Asian Massage.
Cocoa Beach.
-
04-01-22 09:32 #5561Senior Member

Posts: 2959Cocoa? Or Cocoa Beach?
Originally Posted by Rubatugtugpro
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
I'll begin by saying I don't know the answer. That said, the OP asked about HH in Cocoa. That's what BS was inquiring about. As to Minuteman Causeway, that's in Cocoa Beach. So either the OP was wrong when he mentioned Cocoa and should have said Cocoa Beach or the OP was referring to a different HH than any such business on Minuteman Causeway.
Originally Posted by AsiansForMe123
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 03:15 #5560Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 140Healing Hands on minuteman causeway. Straight up only. Some reports of other stuff but nothing can be verified.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 20:45 #5559Banned Member

Posts: 1739?
What's Hh in cocoa?
Originally Posted by Rubatugtugpro
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 20:06 #5558Senior Member

Posts: 1942Avery
That's Avery. I saw her about 4 or 5 years ago. She was okay, decent massage and BBBJ ending. If I remember correctly, she had a girlfriend and a boyfriend and for me the visit was meh! YMMV.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 19:55 #5557Senior Member

Posts: 69The King
I love King Spa never a hassle. Mia is a top notch lady.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 19:53 #5556Senior Member

Posts: 69HH in Cocoa
Who has the 411 on this joint?
-
03-31-22 18:57 #5555Banned Member

Posts: 1739Info
Anyone have info on this one?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/966421781556
Tia bs.
-
03-28-22 17:51 #5554Senior Member

Posts: 185Utr
Check out the UTR thread in the user blog for Charlotte info.
Originally Posted by NewHodar
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 14:01 #5553Senior Member

Posts: 107Link? Or any info?
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 13:06 #5552Senior Member

Posts: 490Charlotte / Erotic Massage
Cocoa Beach at 120 hhr w BBBJ and absolutely no clock watching. Awesome massage technique since she is a LMT and her sensual finish puts her atop my list. Her UTR status keeps her low volume and communication has been outstanding. Always nice to have the option to upgrade into her GFE Zone. PM if you don't have #.
-
03-24-22 08:05 #5551Senior Member

Posts: 791Clair
Here you go:
Originally Posted by MrBidDuck
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/massage/clair3904
-
03-23-22 11:37 #5550Regular Member

Posts: 6Claire in Indialantic
Do you have contact information for Claire?
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 09:14 #5549Senior Member

Posts: 791AMP vs others
I definitely agree with you Willie! I have seen Liberty once and Krys several times, as well as Lilyana and Kathleen. Claire is on my "to do" list. It's just that sometimes on short notice, I "feel the need" and don't have time to schedule with these fine women, so I just stop in somewhere. It's a compromise solution at best!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 21:15 #5548Senior Member

Posts: 104I agree with Willie
I definitely agree with Willie!! My experience with all 3 has been superb, and would say Liberty O'Love in Cocoa, Krys in Palm Bay, and Especially Claire in Indialantic!! No GPS or clockwatching, like visiting a friend.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
(with benefits)! Have fun!! DS.










Reply With Quote




