The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 642 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 692 742 1142 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8806
    Quote Originally Posted by Stm001  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone kindly point me to mention of this one? I feel like I saw some Intel on her before but now cannot find it. Thank you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-49f69850b628
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...t=49f69850b628#post5813501.

  2. #8805

    Layla, anyone?

    Can anyone kindly point me to mention of this one? I feel like I saw some Intel on her before but now cannot find it. Thank you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-49f69850b628

  3. #8804

    9/10 in rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    She's probably a 6 compared to my 9/10 that are in my rotation. She wouldn't get a double take if you've ever been to Thailand. There's way hotter girls out there.
    Makes me feel so good hearing this!

  4. #8803
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Great girl. She messaged me on SA and we connected right away. She flew to visit me from Florida a week later and stayed over for a couple days. Loves to please and looking for something serious. Didn't have to pay her anything. Went on SA so that she can find a successful man for marriage. Fell in love with me however, my current rotation is too good to give up so called gf is hotter so I'm throwing you guys an allihoop. I am not going to share her profile, however if you guys want her you can do the work. She's somewhere in FL so start searching. If you connect with her treat her well. She's a kind-hearted girl. Best of luck.

    Photos are on link below:

    https://app.box.com/s/5ktwnhwph30jqfny0s14pn5dkfvrr6ff
    Kpop clear your Inbox.

  5. #8802

    Yes

    Banging. Desperate for money, has GPS. I've got my hands full, still talking to another slim chick for next week first time meet, but wanted to give her a try before any of you mongers, so did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    This one seems legit but only willing to meet if I drive to MD which I'm not willing to do for some ass. Please tell me someone is banging her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-fefd67203c5d

  6. #8801
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    This one seems legit but only willing to meet if I drive to MD which I'm not willing to do for some ass. Please tell me someone is banging her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-fefd67203c5d.
    Do you have more pics of her.

  7. #8800
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Tom you should drop some. Only see that you post texts and convos but wondering if you actually seeing any good ones. Of past not current.
    I don't have info on them anymore. Way in the past. A lot of them I met 5 x to 15 x time over months.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220328-161100_OneDrive.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220328-160957_OneDrive.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220328-161038_OneDrive.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220328-144756_OneDrive.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220328-161011_OneDrive.jpg‎  


  8. #8799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    MysteriousHottie

    This one seems legit but only willing to meet if I drive to MD which I'm not willing to do for some ass. Please tell me someone is banging her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-fefd67203c5d

  9. #8798
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Drop some pics of your hotties. Not asking for your current lineup. Previous ones you had and dropped.
    Tom you should drop some. Only see that you post texts and convos but wondering if you actually seeing any good ones. Of past not current.

  10. #8797
    Latina girl from looks? Not my type, but cute enough.

    Sounds like from the messages you promised her something longer to get her to you, then dumped after you were done, so isn't it a bit rich to ask others to treat her well. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Great girl. She messaged me on SA and we connected right away. She flew to visit me from Florida a week later and stayed over for a couple days. Loves to please and looking for something serious. Didn't have to pay her anything. Went on SA so that she can find a successful man for marriage. Fell in love with me however, my current rotation is too good to give up so called gf is hotter so I'm throwing you guys an allihoop. I am not going to share her profile, however if you guys want her you can do the work. She's somewhere in FL so start searching. If you connect with her treat her well. She's a kind-hearted girl. Best of luck.

    Photos are on link below:

    https://app.box.com/s/5ktwnhwph30jqfny0s14pn5dkfvrr6ff

  11. #8796

    Read two reviews

    I couldn't find any earlier in my searches, but the couple of reviews here including one from kpop1 says nothing about sex with her other than one on threesome with her friend where she was mostly non-active. I don't know anything about her friend, and she has been good with me so far, no flakiness, shows up on time, and she is pretty tight down there. Don't understand the high volume comment. She's a bit scattered in her thoughts, but nothing crazy. Her body is tight, and she is a good fuck. She isn't very expensive either, as I have two others that are expensive. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerry  [View Original Post]
    Have you searched the forum for her reviews?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-45105e6d2451

    Should be had for the 2-3 range but is super flaky (probably due to double booking.).

  12. #8795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerry  [View Original Post]
    Have you searched the forum for her reviews?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-45105e6d2451

    Should be had for the 2-3 range but is super flaky (probably due to double booking.).
    The ankle bracelet gives it off. Who wears that anymore? She's probably the only one that still tries to rock it. Mistake from when I was unexperienced.

  13. #8794
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Allihoop

    Great girl. She messaged me on SA and we connected right away. She flew to visit me from Florida a week later and stayed over for a couple days. Loves to please and looking for something serious. Didn't have to pay her anything. Went on SA so that she can find a successful man for marriage. Fell in love with me however, my current rotation is too good to give up so called gf is hotter so I'm throwing you guys an allihoop. I am not going to share her profile, however if you guys want her you can do the work. She's somewhere in FL so start searching. If you connect with her treat her well. She's a kind-hearted girl. Best of luck.

    Photos are on link below:

    https://app.box.com/s/5ktwnhwph30jqfny0s14pn5dkfvrr6ff

  14. #8793
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113

    Ilovecookiess

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Okay go ahead, share a link then if you have her profile. I'd be happy to drop her if you can prove it.
    Have you searched the forum for her reviews?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-45105e6d2451

    Should be had for the 2-3 range but is super flaky (probably due to double booking.).

  15. #8792
    Who hit this! Speak up and share the stories.

    I don't judge but WTF!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-d8c01e1191a3

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape