Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 18426
-
03-28-22 11:36 #8796Senior Member

Posts: 363Read two reviews
I couldn't find any earlier in my searches, but the couple of reviews here including one from kpop1 says nothing about sex with her other than one on threesome with her friend where she was mostly non-active. I don't know anything about her friend, and she has been good with me so far, no flakiness, shows up on time, and she is pretty tight down there. Don't understand the high volume comment. She's a bit scattered in her thoughts, but nothing crazy. Her body is tight, and she is a good fuck. She isn't very expensive either, as I have two others that are expensive. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Zerry
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 10:22 #8795Senior Member

Posts: 199The ankle bracelet gives it off. Who wears that anymore? She's probably the only one that still tries to rock it. Mistake from when I was unexperienced.
Originally Posted by Zerry
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 10:05 #8794Senior Member

Posts: 199Allihoop
Great girl. She messaged me on SA and we connected right away. She flew to visit me from Florida a week later and stayed over for a couple days. Loves to please and looking for something serious. Didn't have to pay her anything. Went on SA so that she can find a successful man for marriage. Fell in love with me however, my current rotation is too good to give up so called gf is hotter so I'm throwing you guys an allihoop. I am not going to share her profile, however if you guys want her you can do the work. She's somewhere in FL so start searching. If you connect with her treat her well. She's a kind-hearted girl. Best of luck.
Photos are on link below:
https://app.box.com/s/5ktwnhwph30jqfny0s14pn5dkfvrr6ff
-
03-28-22 09:48 #8793Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113Ilovecookiess
Have you searched the forum for her reviews?
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-45105e6d2451
Should be had for the 2-3 range but is super flaky (probably due to double booking.).
-
03-27-22 18:07 #8792Senior Member

Posts: 1064Who hit this! Speak up and share the stories.
I don't judge but WTF!
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-d8c01e1191a3
-
03-27-22 17:54 #8791Senior Member

Posts: 1064She went down to 650. Fuck that, just an overpriced escort probably a shitty lay.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 14:14 #8790Senior Member

Posts: 1064Pompodour
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-12ce3484f642
In town for a week. I offered 500. Wants 1 k. High end pro.
She's not even that hot. Seriously. WTF.
-
03-27-22 09:21 #8789Senior Member

Posts: 363Not a single hit
Okay go ahead, share a link then if you have her profile. I'd be happy to drop her if you can prove it.
Originally Posted by Zerry
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 06:06 #8788Regular Member

Posts: 5Is she still around? Would you mind pming me her info if she is.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 10:41 #8787Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113LOL everyone has seen this one. She's super high volume buddy.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 10:03 #8786Senior Member

Posts: 1026What's her profile? Or contact info.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 17:45 #8785Senior Member

Posts: 1064Drop some pics of your hotties. Not asking for your current lineup. Previous ones you had and dropped.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 17:30 #8784Senior Member

Posts: 385That's probably my fault LOL
I met her before she went to SA. We had a proper meet and greet. When I found out about the transportation issues I suggested the bus stop near her. I have no interest in providing Ubers. I probably set her price as well. All this happened a couple months ago. FWIW she was trying to be a regular of mine. I just couldn't deal with the inflexible schedule.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 16:12 #8783Senior Member

Posts: 1333Value
Like beauty, value is in the eye of the beholder. I like to have fun sex, so SB1. Sex with a lady that is just going through the motions, you could get another wife or girlfriend.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 13:27 #8782Senior Member

Posts: 1064She just gave the address and said pick me up. I was like WTF. Don't you care if I can be a psycho or etc.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
She definitely had some volume. I chatted with her on her 2nd day on SA. Met the next day.
Damn, she must have been busy plowing a lot of guys.












Reply With Quote






