Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 732 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6616

    Meetup for fun? Any info?


  2. #6615
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    This is girl?

    She hit me up. And since she's from Peabody (the "P" stands for "pro" I often say), she may be part of a team of another girl or two from the same area there.

    I've run into a few teams on SA, which also tracks to folks saying they've run into more pros on there more than ever in the last year.
    Ever find her escort AD if she has one?

  3. #6614

    This One

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    This is girl?

    She hit me up. And since she's from Peabody (the "P" stands for "pro" I often say), she may be part of a team of another girl or two from the same area there.

    I've run into a few teams on SA, which also tracks to folks saying they've run into more pros on there more than ever in the last year.
    I thought I attached a photos. This person was aggressive to meet. She won't give me any information. I told her I never talked to you and she say yes we have. She just changed her numbers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5808.png‎  

  4. #6613
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    Anybody received random text message from someone that claimed to met you on Seeking? I have a girl name Nina.
    This is girl?

    She hit me up. And since she's from Peabody (the "P" stands for "pro" I often say), she may be part of a team of another girl or two from the same area there.

    I've run into a few teams on SA, which also tracks to folks saying they've run into more pros on there more than ever in the last year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nina 5084888958.jpg‎  

  5. #6612
    Quote Originally Posted by TimLuvsTits69  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-cb465d400d27 Don't bother with this one. Scammer, after a little small talk, switches it over to Crypto. Not sure what her angle was, told her I wasn't interested in Crypto until I started to see some pussy pics. That ended quickly.
    If they start talking crypto = scammer.

    Aint no real woman on a SA into crypto (unless they are the buyer, if you get my drift).

  6. #6611
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    I don't know, I've been able to convince girls on SA to fuck when their profiles have said stuff like that. YMMV obviously but while I never pay upfront, I will send a gift through SA or an Uber gift card in advance if I get the sense the girl is real. Some will ghost of course, but when they do meet up and then you flash more cash in front of them, they go all the way 99% of the time in my experience. I find that small investment worth it for me, same as if I have to pay for dinner before we fuck BBFS, but I've posted before about who I'm looking for on SA and that's why it's worth it when I find someone.
    From your post history it sounds like you have more budget and more patience than the average guy. Good on you, it probably helps your cause in the long run. Me? My patience is razor thin for girly games. Has it cost me a girl in the past? Maybe but also maybe not. Regardless, I set the rules and that's the way I like it. No simping, no pedestaling. Ever.

  7. #6610

    Scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-cb465d400d27 Don't bother with this one. Scammer, after a little small talk, switches it over to Crypto. Not sure what her angle was, told her I wasn't interested in Crypto until I started to see some pussy pics. That ended quickly.

  8. #6609

    Time and Money

    I don't have time or money to deal with girls asking for money upfront or hedging on intimacy. For me its just a total waste of time or money no matter how hot the girl looks or what she says.

    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    I don't know, I've been able to convince girls on SA to fuck when their profiles have said stuff like that. YMMV obviously but while I never pay upfront, I will send a gift through SA or an Uber gift card in advance if I get the sense the girl is real. Some will ghost of course, but when they do meet up and then you flash more cash in front of them, they go all the way 99% of the time in my experience. I find that small investment worth it for me, same as if I have to pay for dinner before we fuck BBFS, but I've posted before about who I'm looking for on SA and that's why it's worth it when I find someone.

  9. #6608

    Random text message

    Anybody received random text message from someone that claimed to met you on Seeking? I have a girl name Nina.

  10. #6607
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Solid advice and obvious for anyone who's been in the bowl 5 minutes. But just like paying upfront or paying for M&G some guys will still do it over and over. How many stories are there on here of paying before the meet and getting insta-ghosted? The same stories go back decades now, the same mistakes. Some guys will do what they do. You can't fix thirsty.
    I don't know, I've been able to convince girls on SA to fuck when their profiles have said stuff like that. YMMV obviously but while I never pay upfront, I will send a gift through SA or an Uber gift card in advance if I get the sense the girl is real. Some will ghost of course, but when they do meet up and then you flash more cash in front of them, they go all the way 99% of the time in my experience. I find that small investment worth it for me, same as if I have to pay for dinner before we fuck BBFS, but I've posted before about who I'm looking for on SA and that's why it's worth it when I find someone.

  11. #6606
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Solid advice and obvious for anyone who's been in the bowl 5 minutes. But just like paying upfront or paying for M&G some guys will still do it over and over. How many stories are there on here of paying before the meet and getting insta-ghosted? The same stories go back decades now, the same mistakes. Some guys will do what they do. You can't fix thirsty.
    Didn't even know there was a term "rinsing" smh and yeah that makes complete sense, thanks fellas, happy hunting.

  12. #6605
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    This is what her profile says:

    "I want a genuine, mentoring relationship that will lead to intimacy. ".

    Gents, when they say that things "will lead to intimacy" in the future, they are a rinser. They will lead you on / string you along, trying for an allowance for these platonic dates that "build trust," and intimacy miraculously will NEVER happen. It's called rinsing.
    Solid advice and obvious for anyone who's been in the bowl 5 minutes. But just like paying upfront or paying for M&G some guys will still do it over and over. How many stories are there on here of paying before the meet and getting insta-ghosted? The same stories go back decades now, the same mistakes. Some guys will do what they do. You can't fix thirsty.

  13. #6604
    Quote Originally Posted by PjDaniels928  [View Original Post]
    Haha yeah I'm aware, but read intimacy and wasn't sure if that meant she was open. Shame, she's a smoke.
    This is what her profile says:

    "I want a genuine, mentoring relationship that will lead to intimacy. ".

    Gents, when they say that things "will lead to intimacy" in the future, they are a rinser. They will lead you on / string you along, trying for an allowance for these platonic dates that "build trust," and intimacy miraculously will NEVER happen. It's called rinsing.

  14. #6603

    I Feel ya

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    If you are 23 years old trust me you don't need SA. Don't waste your money on it. I would spend money on a life coach and improve your social skills. I'm sure if you go to the bar in Boston every girls will want to talk to you if you are not weird. Base on what you are saying, it sound like you want a pro. For me, I joined SA just to see what is the hype. I played around with it until I got banned. It was alright for me because I get to find girls of my type that I can go straight to sex because of money. A lot of the girls on SA will want $400, which is ridiculous because they are horrible in bed.
    I Feel what your saying I been improving myself looks / money etc etc I consider myself a good looking male I just suck at talking to women I don't know what to say other than what's up.

    I discovered this at 19 (from going through all of HS a loner and no pussy to easily banging sexy chicks every week paid of course) and ever since I have been addicted that I gave up on regular women but I'm trying to make it 50/50 paid and free so.

    I'm putting myself out there wish me luck.

  15. #6602
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    I was in communication with this lady over a month ago. She texted me every day and very persistent to meet. I didn't go for it. Something seem amiss about her. She live in those apartment buildings and she also mentioned she have a kid. I don't want the baby's daddy all of a sudden show up!
    Yes she is constantlty texting to come back. I felt the same about the kid and the baby daddy potential issue, but said fuck it toftt and wasnt bad. May venture over today to give her a shot to improve on the last time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape