Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 11229
-
03-26-22 22:50 #6564Senior Member

Posts: 43Tinder
How about Tinder?
Any of guys had any luck landing 18 - 21 college hotties on Tinder?
I have, but I always end up getting banned.
-
03-26-22 18:44 #6563Senior Member

Posts: 43You broke rule #2: Never pay for a meet and greet.
Just FYI rule #1: Never send money before the meet.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 18:40 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 272EducatedBabe. Rinser
EducatedBabe. Goes to Chapman in OC. Asks for $500 for platonic meet.
I got her down to $200 and we met for drinks. She acted very interested and agreed to meet again. I ubered her there, then she unexpectedly had some guy pick her up after the date.
Of course, then she ghosted, I offered her ridiculous amounts and she never responded.
I'm certain she's a rinser with a boyfriend who helps.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-0a945789e30b
PS - yes, I know most of you guys don't pay anything for M&G. I find it increases my throughput and it works 80% of the time. Also, I require them to come to me, I never drive to them. I don't care about the $200, I just don't like getting rinsed when they have no intention of starting an arrangement.
-
03-25-22 20:54 #6561Senior Member

Posts: 414It's been dormant for a while:
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...l-media-girls-(reddit-tiktok-twitter-OF-etc).
-
03-25-22 19:04 #6560Senior Member

Posts: 3338Can't find 'Social Media Girls' anywhere on this site. Not LA, not generally.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 15:38 #6559Senior Member

Posts: 414Yes, I've had success with several Boutine LA models on Insta. Some of these girls are happy to share you with their friends including threesomes, each one is a dime. The allowance will vary, but I can assure you they won't be available at HG's standard rate of $100.
Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx
[View Original Post]
There's another thread called Social Media Girls where I've shared some guidelines on how to go about this.
-
03-25-22 14:23 #6558Senior Member

Posts: 733Great intel! I assume all are bare friendly? Can you PM me digits for any that you can share? #bannedfromSA.
Originally Posted by MisterPnw
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 12:11 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 59Was the threesome with the mom? LOL. This skinny chick seems to be very popular on this board.
Originally Posted by MisterPnw
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 12:08 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 59Wow. All these chicks are hot!
This bio cracks me up. I'm surprised SA allows this for over 4 years since they seem to be banning SD just for about anything.
"About Me.
I'm as easy going as they come, and I love older men. I'm very fun to hang with and comfortable in any situation. Whether your hand is wrapped around my waist or pushing down on the top of my head, we're probably going to have a very good time."
Your ATF:
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-fe335d5056f0
Gorgeous girl, great body, seasoned pro. Fantastic body on her and she can use it. Provides a really good experience with great conversation, amazing sex. Can feel a bit transactional because she only stays 2 hours but during that time we did nothing but fuck and suck so I think it was worth it. She didn't literally start a clock but our few meetings she has naturally ended them at the 2 hour mark after we get naked. BBBJ, BBFS with CIP, Greek with CIA, ATM, she's very flexible. Damage was 500. Pretty sure she's on OF as well but does not give it out.
-
03-25-22 06:17 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 43Instagram
Any of you guys had any luck picking up 18 to 21 year old college hotties on Instagram?
-
03-24-22 14:42 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 3338You should look at some of the other threads on sugar dating, like Richmond, there has been a running discussion. In short, no, as I have a SO, too much risk, of a hack or just the wrong girl having your real pic. Some single guys who really don't care might though.
Originally Posted by SuperMan333
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 14:04 #6553Senior Member

Posts: 417Do you guys use your real picture on your profile?
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 09:44 #6552Regular Member

Posts: 7My reports
Been lurking a long time and benefiting off some of your awesome Intel so I thought I would contribute too with girls I've seen visiting your fine city.
MimosasAndRosé:
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-46d878c121c0
My ATF body ever. Basically built like an anime with huge natural knockers on a slim body. 100% expected to be catfished but was pleasantly surprised. Sweet girl, chill to talk to, seemed smart too. Fun in private too with nice head game (BBBJ) and CFS. Bare was an option but she was close to her monthly test and preferred to just wait until then. Will do her bare on my next visit. Greek on the table but didn't take her up on it. Damage was 700.
Hannah:
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-f58d52fb8244
Saw her a few weeks ago. She's certifiably insane in the best way. Pics on SA don't do her justice but the ones she will send over text will show she's a 10. Translates to in person too. Great body and gorgeous face, crazy open sexually too. One of the most enthusiastic fucks I've had off SA. She's always smiling and happy when fucking. She's been busy so haven't been able to see her since, but maybe you guys will have better luck. Damage was 800 and I think that was worth it for multiple hours and rounds.
Your ATF:
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-fe335d5056f0
Gorgeous girl, great body, seasoned pro. Fantastic body on her and she can use it. Provides a really good experience with great conversation, amazing sex. Can feel a bit transactional because she only stays 2 hours but during that time we did nothing but fuck and suck so I think it was worth it. She didn't literally start a clock but our few meetings she has naturally ended them at the 2 hour mark after we get naked. BBBJ, BBFS with cip, Greek with CIA, ATM, she's very flexible. Damage was 500. Pretty sure she's on OF as well but does not give it out.
Isabelle:
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed
Saving the craziest for last. Amazing girl, skinny and tight body, very highly skilled in all departments. Can be very flakey but eventually met on the 4th attempt. Quoted 700 which I paid. The reason this was crazy is pretty unbelievable to explain. Once in a lifetime experience for me as she facilitated a threesome that I did not expect. You won't be disappointed.
That's all from me I'll post more as I see them but think I have my hands full right now too.
-
03-23-22 18:54 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 3338Yep, I have heard about this. Some people troll for girls this way. It is likely a little too risky for someone like me w / a SO. I am also a lot older than them, not everyone is going to be receptive. If the girl has a BF it might get dicey too.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
I have definitely thought about something I have read, someone made up fake business cards w / their sugar name and sugar contact info. Another way. If you are in a bar / restaurant, maybe flirting with the bartender / waitress. Take a sugar packet, write your burner number on it, and give it to her on your way out. With an appropriate little quip like ' there's more sugar where this came from'. The girl will know what you mean.
-
03-23-22 17:26 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 414I've also formed arrangements organically while out and about, and many girls often talk about their sexual exploits with one another, inciting curiosity about you from their friends. For those who have the ability to find girls this way, online dating platforms aren't as necessary.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
There are hardened pros and fast women to be had anywhere, but Seeking also has its share of fresh civilian girls who simply got curious about sugar dating while overhearing from a friend or from social media, who don't have an extended list of debauched WGs to refer to you. They want a good connection with someone older and experienced whom they enjoy.
These are the ones we hold on to, and don't always report about.













Reply With Quote




