Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 11253
-
03-25-22 14:23 #6558Senior Member

Posts: 733Great intel! I assume all are bare friendly? Can you PM me digits for any that you can share? #bannedfromSA.
Originally Posted by MisterPnw
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 12:11 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 59Was the threesome with the mom? LOL. This skinny chick seems to be very popular on this board.
Originally Posted by MisterPnw
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 12:08 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 59Wow. All these chicks are hot!
This bio cracks me up. I'm surprised SA allows this for over 4 years since they seem to be banning SD just for about anything.
"About Me.
I'm as easy going as they come, and I love older men. I'm very fun to hang with and comfortable in any situation. Whether your hand is wrapped around my waist or pushing down on the top of my head, we're probably going to have a very good time."
Your ATF:
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-fe335d5056f0
Gorgeous girl, great body, seasoned pro. Fantastic body on her and she can use it. Provides a really good experience with great conversation, amazing sex. Can feel a bit transactional because she only stays 2 hours but during that time we did nothing but fuck and suck so I think it was worth it. She didn't literally start a clock but our few meetings she has naturally ended them at the 2 hour mark after we get naked. BBBJ, BBFS with CIP, Greek with CIA, ATM, she's very flexible. Damage was 500. Pretty sure she's on OF as well but does not give it out.
-
03-25-22 06:17 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 43Instagram
Any of you guys had any luck picking up 18 to 21 year old college hotties on Instagram?
-
03-24-22 14:42 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 3343You should look at some of the other threads on sugar dating, like Richmond, there has been a running discussion. In short, no, as I have a SO, too much risk, of a hack or just the wrong girl having your real pic. Some single guys who really don't care might though.
Originally Posted by SuperMan333
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 14:04 #6553Senior Member

Posts: 417Do you guys use your real picture on your profile?
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 09:44 #6552Regular Member

Posts: 7My reports
Been lurking a long time and benefiting off some of your awesome Intel so I thought I would contribute too with girls I've seen visiting your fine city.
MimosasAndRosé:
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-46d878c121c0
My ATF body ever. Basically built like an anime with huge natural knockers on a slim body. 100% expected to be catfished but was pleasantly surprised. Sweet girl, chill to talk to, seemed smart too. Fun in private too with nice head game (BBBJ) and CFS. Bare was an option but she was close to her monthly test and preferred to just wait until then. Will do her bare on my next visit. Greek on the table but didn't take her up on it. Damage was 700.
Hannah:
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-f58d52fb8244
Saw her a few weeks ago. She's certifiably insane in the best way. Pics on SA don't do her justice but the ones she will send over text will show she's a 10. Translates to in person too. Great body and gorgeous face, crazy open sexually too. One of the most enthusiastic fucks I've had off SA. She's always smiling and happy when fucking. She's been busy so haven't been able to see her since, but maybe you guys will have better luck. Damage was 800 and I think that was worth it for multiple hours and rounds.
Your ATF:
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-fe335d5056f0
Gorgeous girl, great body, seasoned pro. Fantastic body on her and she can use it. Provides a really good experience with great conversation, amazing sex. Can feel a bit transactional because she only stays 2 hours but during that time we did nothing but fuck and suck so I think it was worth it. She didn't literally start a clock but our few meetings she has naturally ended them at the 2 hour mark after we get naked. BBBJ, BBFS with cip, Greek with CIA, ATM, she's very flexible. Damage was 500. Pretty sure she's on OF as well but does not give it out.
Isabelle:
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed
Saving the craziest for last. Amazing girl, skinny and tight body, very highly skilled in all departments. Can be very flakey but eventually met on the 4th attempt. Quoted 700 which I paid. The reason this was crazy is pretty unbelievable to explain. Once in a lifetime experience for me as she facilitated a threesome that I did not expect. You won't be disappointed.
That's all from me I'll post more as I see them but think I have my hands full right now too.
-
03-23-22 18:54 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 3343Yep, I have heard about this. Some people troll for girls this way. It is likely a little too risky for someone like me w / a SO. I am also a lot older than them, not everyone is going to be receptive. If the girl has a BF it might get dicey too.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
I have definitely thought about something I have read, someone made up fake business cards w / their sugar name and sugar contact info. Another way. If you are in a bar / restaurant, maybe flirting with the bartender / waitress. Take a sugar packet, write your burner number on it, and give it to her on your way out. With an appropriate little quip like ' there's more sugar where this came from'. The girl will know what you mean.
-
03-23-22 17:26 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 414I've also formed arrangements organically while out and about, and many girls often talk about their sexual exploits with one another, inciting curiosity about you from their friends. For those who have the ability to find girls this way, online dating platforms aren't as necessary.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
There are hardened pros and fast women to be had anywhere, but Seeking also has its share of fresh civilian girls who simply got curious about sugar dating while overhearing from a friend or from social media, who don't have an extended list of debauched WGs to refer to you. They want a good connection with someone older and experienced whom they enjoy.
These are the ones we hold on to, and don't always report about.
-
03-23-22 01:13 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 399Ghosts & goblins
Haha, that Goblin comment made me crack up. Reminds me of the OG Nintendo game!!
Thanks for the laugh!
AD.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 00:35 #6548Senior Member

Posts: 3343If it is time to get all high and mighty on the posters here, why do you exempt the moderator of this thread, who has surely posted way more about his exploits than anyone?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 00:16 #6547Senior Member

Posts: 3424
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
I get that finding a girl to fuck is fun, but I never understand the self-congratulatory posts that go on here. You may have found a unicorn, but you're PAYING for pussy. That's it. If you play your cards right and hit the right SB, you don't have to spend a lot of time hunting anymore. I have an SB that I found "organically," although, in the end, it's bullshit. But, she's willing to sell the pussy, and I'm ready to pay. The cool thing is that she has friends. They are a lot like her, and it's not that hard after a few months to have her inviting those friends over.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
I haven't been on Seeking as a paying member for years. However, my contacts still hold up, and they keep making more introductions. I'm not sure why people agonize over how to pay or bypass blocks on Seeking.
-
03-22-22 21:33 #6546Senior Member

Posts: 414Yes, I understood your original post. I'm sure Demi Moore whined all the time she was getting her pussy blown out by Robert Redford in "Indecent Proposal. " Good for him, to know what he wants and having the means to get it, knowing every who're has her price.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
We're all going for that optimal connection: a hot girl, the best experience, and an agreeable allowance. What that is varies from person to person. The great thing is that folks with limited funds can still get in on the action.
-
03-22-22 18:17 #6545Senior Member

Posts: 3343Yeah, I didn't say I was on SS, just that I could be. Based on my age. That was my point. I could pay the highest amount any girl on SA asked, but I won't because if I did have to pay that kind of dough, what would that say about my sorry ass? It's like that movie, where Robert Redford paid a million bucks for a night w / Demi Moore.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
Getting a girl for a not insane amount is the point. Getting one at all who isn't a professional is the point. HG goes for a certain demographic because he consciously limits what he wants to pay and gets turned down all the time. Me too. I am going for fresh girls who absolutely positively aren't pros. They don't turn me down because my wallet is too light, they turn me down b / c they don't *really* have a hankering for a guy twice or three times their age, or while they like the taboo nature of getting paid for it, in the real world can't go through with it.
-
03-22-22 18:12 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 3343You're jumping to conclusions. A girl can ask for anything. Or say 'I used to get. '. That doesn't mean they have ever gotten it. So, no, there are so many different ways this sets up. Some girls like the idea of being on the site but are actually too scared to go through with it. Or think if they did get someone who paid that sort of $, they'd jump at the chance to play "Pretty Woman". Those dreams don't come true for you or them. Don't spend any adrenaline worrying about it, just block them and move on.
Originally Posted by GoreGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




