Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 500 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6671

    Classic Time waster Cassie

    I've seen Crazy Cassie on and off for the past three years. Most recently this past weekend for the last time. I'd stay far away from Cassie unless you can put up with being conned, manipulated, or ripped off. Cassie is the classic "time waster! Constantly distracting you till kill time, blame it on you, or will find any little excuse to argue, make a seen, then throw you out. It's taken me till this past weekend to wise up to her antics and realize that no one should be scammed, lied to, risk another safety and be treated with the lack of dignity and respect she shows people for helping her with things she can't or won't do!

    After I arrived, I knew she was up to something the second after she had what was agreed upon. She started complaining about the person prior to me that day. Long story short, She complained that he was upset at her because she didn't perform as advertised, wasted this poor guys basic need in life, let alone time and means! I was shocked and frustrated about how one sided and selfish she usually is, that it made me loose focus not to say the wrong thing! I let my inner voice slip out. I said, I'd be pissed too if I was the guy! Cassie think about if a mechanic or carpenter did a half ass job!? They'd be out of business! Well that set her off and she threw me out! She's proficient at this M / O! She threw me out one night this past December asking her to focus, stay in one spot for more the 30 seconds to finish! Wasting time. She definitely makes me question her sanity, by how irrational she is! On my way out I mentioned that I've read online that people are catching onto her "shit" service and her scamming people! She in turn threatened Discretion if I wrote Anything to warn others about her scam. That just made me want to put the word out even more! I'm stating to understand that it's rare find a provider with a good work ethics, at least some morals, consistent dependable, and don't act like there shit smells like roses!

  2. #6670

    Stevie

    Does anyone have any contact info on Stevie thin redhead been wanting to hook up have digits Lawrence spinner exceptional service no rush never an attitude stay safe and thanks.

  3. #6669

    Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBig43  [View Original Post]
    Stop by dunks this morning for a coffee saw Jersey come in with a small Asian guy she didn't recognize me which was good because I go in there all the time and I like to keep what I do private I will try to catch up with her later because she does give a great BBBJ nice Warm Wet mouth.
    I agree she does a great job, I just wish she had a place other than car dates.

  4. #6668

    Asian Girls?

    I haven't seen any Asian girls working for a while, anyone got any info that they will pass on?

  5. #6667

    Jersey

    Stop by dunks this morning for a coffee saw Jersey come in with a small Asian guy she didn't recognize me which was good because I go in there all the time and I like to keep what I do private I will try to catch up with her later because she does give a great BBBJ nice Warm Wet mouth.

  6. #6666

    Jersey

    Saw jersey twice in the past two weeks. Phenomenal BBJ still. But she has deteriorated over the past few months. She doses off when she's not sucking.

  7. #6665

    Un un

    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    You'll be back freakman.

    You an addict like me and only 5% make it out.

    You'll be back mark my words.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4s6QAF5RAY
    Nice try but un un.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G2xeTtFbeEg

    Money on my mind not theses stank hoz bro.

    Bling bling let's get it.

  8. #6664
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa1  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't believe I fell for Tina shit, I call Tina for a meet up, she knows my place but she is adamant that I go to her place, we have fucked like thrice at my place and she is a clean girl but still in that coke shit, I put my foot down, because as per my rule, I never go to a chicks place, especially a walker, unless it's a hotel. Nope. I don't know what was happening with me that day, probably, she finally convinced me to visit her place in 100's street central somewhere opposite the bridge construction. Stupid me parked, she met me at the door, up we went to some third floor dirty apartment, gave her my donation, and we are already to roll, she gives an excuse, that she has to go to the bathrooms. LOL. After waiting for 2 minutes, some asian dude pops in claiming that's his place, I could see that he was pretty high on something. LOL, that's when I knew that Tina Played me. Didn't want to start some shit, I had no weapon or anything to defend myself, but the dude was not violent, but it was something they had planned all along. I just told him I just want leave. I am from Newark NJ, he didn't scare me that much, but at the same time didn't to cause chaos for 5. Especially with people ***** are so high. You never know what it might turn out to. That's the last time I will be seeing Tina. After that she called me trying to threaten me with Uncle LEO bullshit after she has committed a robbery. I Should have trusted my instincts. I thought after meeting her 3 times she going to be at least trustworthy-LOL. Never trust these Ladies. Never, especially if they are on Candy.
    Are you sure you're not talking about Cassie? The location seems to match up.

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMan2040  [View Original Post]
    What's her phone number and address maybe we can all mess around with her.
    That picture is also of a thief, but her name is Tiffany, not Tina.

  9. #6663

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa1  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't believe I fell for Tina shit, I call Tina for a meet up, she knows my place but she is adamant that I go to her place, we have fucked like thrice at my place and she is a clean girl but still in that coke shit, I put my foot down, because as per my rule, I never go to a chicks place, especially a walker, unless it's a hotel. Nope. I don't know what was happening with me that day, probably, she finally convinced me to visit her place in 100's street central somewhere opposite the bridge construction. Stupid me parked, she met me at the door, up we went to some third floor dirty apartment, gave her my donation, and we are already to roll, she gives an excuse, that she has to go to the bathrooms. LOL. After waiting for 2 minutes, some asian dude pops in claiming that's his place, I could see that he was pretty high on something. LOL, that's when I knew that Tina Played me. Didn't want to start some shit, I had no weapon or anything to defend myself, but the dude was not violent, but it was something they had planned all along. I just told him I just want leave. I am from Newark NJ, he didn't scare me that much, but at the same time didn't to cause chaos for 5. Especially with people ***** are so high. You never know what it might turn out to. That's the last time I will be seeing Tina. After that she called me trying to threaten me with Uncle LEO bullshit after she has committed a robbery. I Should have trusted my instincts. I thought after meeting her 3 times she going to be at least trustworthy-LOL. Never trust these Ladies. Never, especially if they are on Candy.
    What's her phone number and address maybe we can all mess around with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BF38F7D2-D6AE-48F9-A4ED-DDDCAC22D715.jpg‎  

  10. #6662

    Fell for Tina robbery

    Couldn't believe I fell for Tina shit, I call Tina for a meet up, she knows my place but she is adamant that I go to her place, we have fucked like thrice at my place and she is a clean girl but still in that coke shit, I put my foot down, because as per my rule, I never go to a chicks place, especially a walker, unless it's a hotel. Nope. I don't know what was happening with me that day, probably, she finally convinced me to visit her place in 100's street central somewhere opposite the bridge construction. Stupid me parked, she met me at the door, up we went to some third floor dirty apartment, gave her my donation, and we are already to roll, she gives an excuse, that she has to go to the bathrooms. LOL. After waiting for 2 minutes, some asian dude pops in claiming that's his place, I could see that he was pretty high on something. LOL, that's when I knew that Tina Played me. Didn't want to start some shit, I had no weapon or anything to defend myself, but the dude was not violent, but it was something they had planned all along. I just told him I just want leave. I am from Newark NJ, he didn't scare me that much, but at the same time didn't to cause chaos for 5. Especially with people ***** are so high. You never know what it might turn out to. That's the last time I will be seeing Tina. After that she called me trying to threaten me with Uncle LEO bullshit after she has committed a robbery. I Should have trusted my instincts. I thought after meeting her 3 times she going to be at least trustworthy-LOL. Never trust these Ladies. Never, especially if they are on Candy.

  11. #6661

    Lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    I miss you grand ma.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NdNFFC0p7N4

    I dedicate this song to you even though I pay Wg for BJ.

    But dem Wg can never love me like you.

    Even though I'm trap in this game.

    Lisa is out for all you mongers.

    Saw her at the store across the street from td bank.

    Saw Allie Marie and Brianna too.

    This my last post.

    I'm ghost.
    You'll be back freakman.

    You an addict like me and only 5% make it out.

    You'll be back mark my words.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4s6QAF5RAY

  12. #6660

    Help out your fellow Khmer

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    I miss you grand ma.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NdNFFC0p7N4

    I dedicate this song to you even though I pay Wg for BJ.

    But dem Wg can never love me like you.

    Even though I'm trap in this game.

    Lisa is out for all you mongers.

    Saw her at the store across the street from td bank.

    Saw Allie Marie and Brianna too.

    This my last post.

    I'm ghost.
    Hey Freakman, can you hook me up with some girls in Lowell? Want my Cambodian cock suck too. Any pictures and number is much appreciated.

  13. #6659

    International women day

    I miss you grand ma.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NdNFFC0p7N4

    I dedicate this song to you even though I pay Wg for BJ.

    But dem Wg can never love me like you.

    Even though I'm trap in this game.

    Lisa is out for all you mongers.

    Saw her at the store across the street from td bank.

    Saw Allie Marie and Brianna too.

    This my last post.

    I'm ghost.

  14. #6658

    You will be tho juna

    Quote Originally Posted by Juna1103  [View Original Post]
    Went down westford, a few times around 1 pm.

    Freakman next you see Cynthia, give her the finger, and tell her to answer her Instagram, lmao.

    I didn't try Facebook, but did try the link, anyway beautiful out today.

    Thanks for the info freakman, much appreciated.
    But happy women day.

    Rest In Peace to my grand mom.

    See you after I die and thanks for the love https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T6QKqFPRZSA.

    And thanks to my momma "dear momma" in Tupac voice.

  15. #6657

    It's ok Freakman

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Lauren deepthroat is a 10 to me because my dick is small. It's only 2 and a half inch.

    But I admit and accept my flaws even though I photoshop all my dikpics.

    But hoz don't complain when they see the bling bling.

    They love my money more than my dik anyways lmao.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iuzLNB0EfXs
    My dick is small too. It's only 4 inches lmao. But at least you keep it real instead of lying saying it's big.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi7CAs4c2xU

    Honestly honesty is the best policy.

    But check ya inbox lmao.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape