Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 500 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6641

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Idk. Click the link and it's dead. But maybe somebody else knows. If I can see the video I could let you know.

    Cruise around early to day and saw some out but didn't indulge.

    Cruise around later tonight and saw my favorite but didn't indulge. Trying to change my life. Getting ready for the snow smoke drank and about to pop this last addyz and bit of shroooms then play chess online while drawing new designs. Listening to my theme music for 2022.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sV2t3tW_JTQ

    Why'll be safe out there and see why'll in the next world.
    I could never figure out how to play chess.

    Don't worry about it.

    Good luck, nothing but respect.

  2. #6640
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Idk. Click the link and it's dead. But maybe somebody else knows. If I can see the video I could let you know.

    Cruise around early to day and saw some out but didn't indulge.

    Cruise around later tonight and saw my favorite but didn't indulge. Trying to change my life. Getting ready for the snow smoke drank and about to pop this last addyz and bit of shroooms then play chess online while drawing new designs. Listening to my theme music for 2022.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sV2t3tW_JTQ

    Why'll be safe out there and see why'll in the next world.
    Last addy? No fun. Sent you a pm.

  3. #6639

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by Juna1103  [View Original Post]
    I was asking about the chick in the video?

    I need to go down south too man.

    Never seen her before.
    Idk. Click the link and it's dead. But maybe somebody else knows. If I can see the video I could let you know.

    Cruise around early to day and saw some out but didn't indulge.

    Cruise around later tonight and saw my favorite but didn't indulge. Trying to change my life. Getting ready for the snow smoke drank and about to pop this last addyz and bit of shroooms then play chess online while drawing new designs. Listening to my theme music for 2022.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sV2t3tW_JTQ

    Why'll be safe out there and see why'll in the next world.

  4. #6638
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #6637

    Freakman69 Please don't go

    Freakman69 Please don't go away, we will miss you! You have the best post since Just a John!

    Where is Just a John anyway?

  6. #6636

    Jenna

    Hey freaks since Mikalea passed don't have a go to. Anyone have Jenna's digits? I have a couple to give back just hard to get a hold of them.

  7. #6635

    Dell

    I met an Asian Girl yesterday said her name is Dell anyone have any info on her?

  8. #6634

    I Pm you Freakman

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a WSW yesterday morning around 10 by the dunks. She's older but knows how to sukadik. Says she just got out of court and when she heard this song https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...775622540&_rdr she told me how she knows Cynthia and how she was in court today too and how she always be sukn her mans dik for crack and how other working girls too and she doesn't trust any of them even though they all go to her apartment. Got a decent BBBJ with a spit out the window afterwards. Dropped her off by jays.

    And hubcaps you was right I did relapse but it's hard when you surrounded by what you're trying to escape. But moving next month to live with my uncle down south. So I doubt ima relapse again. New place new life. Shyt if Eminem got sober I know I can too.
    I was asking about the chick in the video?

    I need to go down south too man.

    Never seen her before.

  9. #6633

    Oh and I forgot

    I don't read my private messages.

    Saw the numbers up on my inbox.

    But if you have a question post it in the forum and if I like ya vibe I will respond.

    But if why'all want some good head hit up princess Jenna on Facebook.

    Best head in Lowell that's why she has a chauffeur like miss daisy driving her around in a 2023 lex.

    Will definitely see her again unless I die before I leave lmao.

    And curry monster I made a mistake Debbi stays at the corner of Westford and wilder bro have fun with that billion dollar mouf.

  10. #6632

    Tongue ring princess

    They didn't lie. Princess Jenna does give the best head in Lowell.

    Suck out ya soul.

    Want to feel that tongue ring again and again.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uq8bbZx0jPM

  11. #6631

    Dammmmmn

    Slipped and fell once again. Drinking addyz and shrooooooom so driving around looking last night. Picked up a WSW on Merrimack by the liquor store. She does e and I. Didn't even know e was still around. Remember when my ex convinced me to fuk her on blue dolphin. So ended up getting us some e and she gave me head for over an hour while I fiv even allowed me to record her sunken my dik to this song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3mAJU_ZKhEM.

    Check the video now but I guess it didn't go through or I delete by accident lmao still tripping off e thinking about calling princess Jenna. Heard she give the best head in Lowell sucks ya soul out.

  12. #6630

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-afda98173ced

    It's a shame she's not still that thick.
    She's never been thick like that only in her belly. I've known Cynthia since 2015 when I met her thru a guy who lived in my building. This is before she started smoking crack and doing 10 to 20 dates a day. Those photos are photoshop. Do you really think her azzzz is so big you can see it from the front? But us men always thinking with our little head. I hope she makes a lot of money on there though so she can pay her court fees and stop getting arrested for common night walker. There is a tutorial on YouTube about how to detect when people photoshop their pics. Would post it but I'm too drunk lmao but check it out so you won't be fooled by these hooooooz bait and switch even though most men don't care how these hooookkkers look because they just want the neck neck lmao.

    Took a cruise today and met a thick columbian on coral street by the corner of grove. Calls hereself princess jenna. Got her number but haven't indulged yet. Trying to resist temptation lmao. Can't wait till next month to move so I won't keep falling into my same habits. But if you looking for new talent I recommend dunks on church that's where I've met most at.

  13. #6629
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-afda98173ced

    It's a shame she's not still that thick.
    Don't know who this is. Is she worth messaging?

  14. #6628

    A familiar face

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-afda98173ced

    It's a shame she's not still that thick.

  15. #6627

    Fighting demons

    All alone dolo.

    Drove around most of the day blasting music.

    Was looking for my favorite but she's ghost.

    And I'm glad.

    There new talent out I never seen before.

    Seen 3 new girls and got number for 2 by giving them a dollar.

    But didn't do the act. Trynna fight my demons.

    Last spin thrujays saw jean one of my favorite when she doesn't nag like a Karen.

    Was going to scoop her but stopped by pacific to get a nip when I get out the car a dude asking me if I smokin weed. Yezzzur ended up getting a fat bag a nip then decided to dip. Mary Jane is the only female who understands me.

    But keep eyes open there are 3 new girls out.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o011Uuqe_Q4

    But nobody believes me lmao recovery.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape