Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4957

    317 angels

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-8e4ab82596ec

    She's fine as hell and I imagine has GPS. I haven't reached out yet but will early next week to meet next week. I imagine some of why'all know her.
    She's a pro, been around for awhile, on every Sugar site, up and down I-69 for that matter. I haven't partake in her but I know a few other seniors I know have, transactional pro disguising as SB; maybe that's how the term escort was formed before we men call it prostitution.

  2. #4956

    Sybaris Hot tub

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    We have these places in Michigan. I assumed there might be something similar in other areas. Oasis is the name of the company and they have locations in Kalamazoo grand rapids and ann arbor. Lansing and Detroit area have similar facilities. Maybe it's just a Michigan thing.
    Yes, there is one in Indy. https://www.sybaris.com/suite-specials/#rate-chart. You can rent for 4 hours at a reasonable rates too.

  3. #4955
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    We have these places in Michigan. I assumed there might be something similar in other areas. Oasis is the name of the company and they have locations in Kalamazoo grand rapids and ann arbor. Lansing and Detroit area have similar facilities. Maybe it's just a Michigan thing.
    Just looked it up. This is a great business idea for Indy!

  4. #4954
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for finding these?
    We have these places in Michigan. I assumed there might be something similar in other areas. Oasis is the name of the company and they have locations in Kalamazoo grand rapids and ann arbor. Lansing and Detroit area have similar facilities. Maybe it's just a Michigan thing.

  5. #4953

    Dtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Asks for $600 ppm in the past, I passed but she's definitely hot.
    If she's asking for it before dinner ends then it's a no but with her looks, $600 isn't out of question.

  6. #4952
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-8e4ab82596ec

    She's fine as hell and I imagine has GPS. I haven't reached out yet but will early next week to meet next week. I imagine some of why'all know her.
    Asks for $600 ppm in the past, I passed but she's definitely hot.

  7. #4951

    317 angel

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-8e4ab82596ec

    She's fine as hell and I imagine has GPS. I haven't reached out yet but will early next week to meet next week. I imagine some of why'all know her.

  8. #4950
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    My new favorite is going to hot tub rental place. 35-40 for an hour. Higher evenings and weekends. Girls love it. They will be clean also. Where I go they have indoor and outdoor hot tubs with shower and bath. Totally secluded. Works great with SA girls.
    I've never heard of this before but it sounds like an awesome idea. Would you mind sharing some details on the place you use?

  9. #4949

    Sb / sa

    I can comfortably say that I'm seeing a lot broader success with SA immediately. SB I've met one person (reviewed) and will likely meet with a 2nd. Everyone else, even those who messaged me, have been super quiet / non-responsive.

    For SA, I'm overwhelmed by the responses and could have met 6-7 in the less than a week since I paid to join. Some of them are pros and you can tell but it's definitely better, by and far.

  10. #4948
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    My new favorite is going to hot tub rental place. 35-40 for an hour. Higher evenings and weekends. Girls love it. They will be clean also. Where I go they have indoor and outdoor hot tubs with shower and bath. Totally secluded. Works great with SA girls.
    Do you have a link for finding these?

  11. #4947
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Some hotels and websites offer day use rates as well. It's a steep discount typically for a shorter booking.
    My new favorite is going to hot tub rental place. 35-40 for an hour. Higher evenings and weekends. Girls love it. They will be clean also. Where I go they have indoor and outdoor hot tubs with shower and bath. Totally secluded. Works great with SA girls.

  12. #4946

    You missed the point

    Quote Originally Posted by ImWannaPlay  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't aware that I am the only person that could read replies. If I'm not wouldn't the replies benefit all?
    Have you seen anyone that you care to share info on? Read the post above your last one. A community only works when everyone contributes.

  13. #4945

    Sia on SB

    Pics are heavily filtered and she is super shady in person. A negative report on my end on her.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...a8136322ca0792

  14. #4944

    My experience

    I talked to her on site but couldn't move her to text so bailed. Won't discuss anything on site. If I can't move to text pretty quickly I move on.

  15. #4943
    Quote Originally Posted by ImWannaPlay  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't aware that I am the only person that could read replies. If I'm not wouldn't the replies benefit all?
    Some people care a lot about new posters sharing info before responding. I don't really blame them, but I don't care too much. Share any info you've got though and if someone has info on people you ask about someone will end up answering.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape