Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 6997
-
03-23-22 11:23 #4942Regular Member

Posts: 6Apologies
I wasn't aware that I am the only person that could read replies. If I'm not wouldn't the replies benefit all?
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 11:08 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 579Give to receive
You have 2 posts total only asking for info but haven't provided any. Maybe you should see someone that hasn't been discussed and you'll get more help.
Originally Posted by ImWannaPlay
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 10:54 #4940Regular Member

Posts: 4Sorry, correction. She asked $$ to meet.
Originally Posted by TonyTheTiger87
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 21:28 #4939Regular Member

Posts: 6
-
03-22-22 19:43 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 370Hobby less
That's just nuts! The hobby would be over for them. Fast. Knock on wood I've only had one bad experience at my place. The girl got up at 3 am and ate dam near everything in my fridge. She left the mustard and she wasn't a big girl. . I'm not sure where she put it! Granted I'm a bachelor so the fridge isn't stocked like a Family but still. I found a note in the fridge that said, " sorry I owe you a BJ, I got the munchies" I never invited her back.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 18:10 #4937Regular Member

Posts: 4Et
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-bafa10339a63
Moved pretty quick to Snap. Wanted $$ to meet. After that and the mediocre reviews on here decided to pass.
-
03-22-22 10:59 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 579Various names
She's had several accounts and has been reported on, but I can't remember her previous info.
Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 06:20 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 186Saffronknight
Any info on this one? Got a pro vibe while chatting with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-06efb8c84ea6
-
03-22-22 00:20 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 830How about this drama
In 1999 a car stolen and then on another occasion, hobbyist and crackhead got into a fight and left blood stains on the wall and carpet.
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 21:47 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 808Reasonable
Sounds reasonable, if she's a good time and it's at least three dates.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 20:59 #4932Senior Member

Posts: 370Would cost a lot
Exactly, I'd rent my place out. For 8 times the price of the best hotel in INDY. Cover the insurance. Hello ALLSTATE yeah I have some damage from a coke head hooker and a white knight Monger. Do you cover that?
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
Seniors PM me if you need a room on the west side. Have DEEEP pockets.
-
03-21-22 19:39 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 210Lilyk776 Looking for some tools
Ok you tools, have at it. $1000 a week from Btown. 21 year old blonde, have at it.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...2a08d224236b9d
-
03-21-22 17:12 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 579Don't waste your time!
She stood me up too on her previous profile, same story as yours. I'd move on.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 17:03 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 1095Quickly moved to text
Has been not the greatest at responding and pretty quickly asked for my number: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-e15bee8c9bfb.
Anyone have info? I have a few folks I'm working on meeting and hope to have some feedback soon.
I was stood up once this weekend but giving her one more try.
-
03-21-22 16:32 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 110Seems a little too eager
Anyone meet this one? Her profile is new to seeking today.
Immediately tried to send me pics and vids. When I said I will only meet in person, she says OK. Exchange WhatsApp numbers.
Now she is trying to meet today.
Just asked me for $30 for pizza.
Be aware.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-e6c271444cba











Reply With Quote




