Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 951 1451 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 24811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18061

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget. If they look TGTBT they probably are!
    Thanks guys you confirmed what I thought, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

  2. #18060

    Kitty

    Does anyone have info about Kitty? https://tryst.link/escort/nastylittlekitty.

    Few reviews on other forums. Just wondering if anyone has first hand exp.

  3. #18059

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelDog55  [View Original Post]
    I have been traveling to Indy for work a little over two years now and I am having a hard time understanding the Escort game. I have been scammed twice with cash app and PayPal. I would love for someone who has experience successfully meeting quality Escorts to message me and tell me what it is I am doing wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    It looks like you're new here, but hopefully you read the forum and learn. Never use anything but cash. Yes, you can still get scammed there too by a cash & dash, but apps are the absolute easiest way to lose your money. Look on here for a well reviewed provider, book an appointment and you'll be successful.
    Don't forget. If they look TGTBT they probably are!

  4. #18058

    News about Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tabby mistress lately? I've been trying to see her for a while but haven't had much luck.
    I had fun with Tabby about 2 weeks ago. She said she was taking a 2-week vacation. She should be back starting the last week in March.

  5. #18057

    Tabby

    Has anyone seen Tabby mistress lately? I've been trying to see her for a while but haven't had much luck.

  6. #18056

    Saw her last week

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy317  [View Original Post]
    That's definitely disappointing; I took a break from the hobby for a while but this one had piqued my interest enough to pull me out of my hiatus. Hopefully her availability comes back soon.
    I met her last week. She's very curvy and a fun girl. Correct that she does set a timer, but def not a clock watcher. Covered everything, which I'm good with. No GFE, DFK or DATY. She knows what she's doing and is worth a repeat. IMHO. Happy hunting mongers.

  7. #18055

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor08  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to contact her a couple of times in the last two weeks but get no response. At this point I've moved on. I'd say maybe she has enough friends to stay busy might be the reason for lack of response.
    That's definitely disappointing; I took a break from the hobby for a while but this one had piqued my interest enough to pull me out of my hiatus. Hopefully her availability comes back soon.

  8. #18054

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelDog55  [View Original Post]
    I have been traveling to Indy for work a little over two years now and I am having a hard time understanding the Escort game. I have been scammed twice with cash app and PayPal. I would love for someone who has experience successfully meeting quality Escorts to message me and tell me what it is I am doing wrong.
    It looks like you're new here, but hopefully you read the forum and learn. Never use anything but cash. Yes, you can still get scammed there too by a cash & dash, but apps are the absolute easiest way to lose your money. Look on here for a well reviewed provider, book an appointment and you'll be successful.

  9. #18053
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy317  [View Original Post]
    Have tried a few ways of getting in touch with this one, text app, imessage from throwaway, but my attempts have been met with no response. Can anyone provide some insight to the contact details so that I can get a hold of her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-babi/44750741
    I've tried to contact her a couple of times in the last two weeks but get no response. At this point I've moved on. I'd say maybe she has enough friends to stay busy might be the reason for lack of response.

  10. #18052

    Questions

    I have been traveling to Indy for work a little over two years now and I am having a hard time understanding the Escort game. I have been scammed twice with cash app and PayPal. I would love for someone who has experience successfully meeting quality Escorts to message me and tell me what it is I am doing wrong.

  11. #18051

    Non-responsive?

    Quote Originally Posted by GbTeaBv  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was actually kind of cute. Didn't look as if she had any pharma issues or generally been through rough times. Cute, youthful, white girl.

    You are correct.

    While I didn't ask, I assume the answer would be no based on covered everything and a gentle rebuke when I tried to finger her.
    Have tried a few ways of getting in touch with this one, text app, imessage from throwaway, but my attempts have been met with no response. Can anyone provide some insight to the contact details so that I can get a hold of her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-babi/44750741

  12. #18050
    Quote Originally Posted by AJack  [View Original Post]
    Simply looking at her email would have given you her full name. Has a record a mile long and has active warrants out and one of them is for theft. She is a prime example of why you never f*ck with mud sharks.
    Wow. Racist much?

  13. #18049

    Review of mine from a bit back

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboSaurus69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is legit or not?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexandra-56

    Been looking around for reviews and coming up empty.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4867779

  14. #18048

    Alexandra. Tryst

    Anyone know if she is legit or not?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexandra-56

    Been looking around for reviews and coming up empty.

  15. #18047

    Reagan?

    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet Reagan. Could not find anything but seems Verified, but I still like to do my own research.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/9314835.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape