Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 24806
-
03-28-22 15:09 #18056Senior Member

Posts: 617A few months ago, there was a hot blonde dealer, young, tatted and pierced, and looked like a 1970's Debbie Harry. She is the only decent Shelbyville casino employee that I've ever seen that was remotely attractive (other than one tall hot blonde pit boss; if you've seen her, you'll know who I'm talking about).
Originally Posted by Hobbyist666
[View Original Post]
I just returned from a month in LV. Staying on the strip really spoiled me. I fucked porn stars, drank comped drinks, and was surrounded by hot waitresses. It was a jolt to the system to have to reacclimate to a Shelby County, IN casino. I've been thinking about going up to Anderson for a change. Is the class of people the same as Shelbyville, or is it a little better educated with a few more teeth? Being closer to the north suburbs, that would be my guess, but I don't know.
There's no P4P to be had there. You'd be reported and kicked out three dozen times before you would find one who would be amenable to it.
-
03-28-22 14:59 #18055Senior Member

Posts: 617Her POS pimp must be reading this forum. The email is now gone from her ad.
Originally Posted by AJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 11:43 #18054Senior Member

Posts: 38Thoughts?
I have noticed a lot of the providers have upped their prices but downed the quality of services provided. Obviously not DI (despite recent bad experiences) so much but for other sites. Had providers quote 150-200 for QV that includes nothing but missionary. No oral (covered or otherwise) and no touching otherwise. Like uh. What? I mean best of luck but this just seems so far out of the normal for this area to have such high rates for bare minimum service. No one looks that good, nor do they have that much of a better vagina. I know some guys have to be buckling and seeing them or this wouldn't be that much of a thing. But seriously. Stop it.
Rant Over. LOL. What are some other thoughts on this? Think I will stick with DI for the forseeable future as their rates are reasonable for the services provided and quality of providers in general.
-
03-28-22 09:47 #18053Regular Member

Posts: 24Jessie James Tryst. Scam
Messaged this one ready to go for an appt. When they finally responded, through a series of broken English texts they insisted on cash app. 5 before any kind of verification. After I sent. 5 (dumb, I know), they sent me back 1 and insisted I accept it. Luckily, I was able to cancel my payment before it went through.
https://tryst.link/escort/jess-jamess
-
03-28-22 09:40 #18052Senior Member

Posts: 43I reached out a couple weeks ago to schedule a same day session. She quoted a time that worked with a reasonable rate and fairly open menu, got the address, show up, and was given the usual "something came up" run around. She did send a couple vids my way for the trouble, but I'm debating trying again based on the experience.
Originally Posted by Getreal
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 08:41 #18051Regular Member

Posts: 22Thanks
Thanks guys you confirmed what I thought, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 21:55 #18050Senior Member

Posts: 146Kitty
Does anyone have info about Kitty? https://tryst.link/escort/nastylittlekitty.
Few reviews on other forums. Just wondering if anyone has first hand exp.
-
03-26-22 17:48 #18049Senior Member

Posts: 153Tgtbt
Originally Posted by TravelDog55
[View Original Post]
Don't forget. If they look TGTBT they probably are!
Originally Posted by Assmanoh
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 18:13 #18048Senior Member

Posts: 310News about Tabby
I had fun with Tabby about 2 weeks ago. She said she was taking a 2-week vacation. She should be back starting the last week in March.
Originally Posted by ElJefe12
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 15:42 #18047Senior Member

Posts: 56Tabby
Has anyone seen Tabby mistress lately? I've been trying to see her for a while but haven't had much luck.
-
03-25-22 13:59 #18046Regular Member

Posts: 13Saw her last week
I met her last week. She's very curvy and a fun girl. Correct that she does set a timer, but def not a clock watcher. Covered everything, which I'm good with. No GFE, DFK or DATY. She knows what she's doing and is worth a repeat. IMHO. Happy hunting mongers.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy317
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 09:49 #18045Regular Member

Posts: 24Thank you
That's definitely disappointing; I took a break from the hobby for a while but this one had piqued my interest enough to pull me out of my hiatus. Hopefully her availability comes back soon.
Originally Posted by Igor08
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 17:49 #18044Senior Member

Posts: 352Seriously?
It looks like you're new here, but hopefully you read the forum and learn. Never use anything but cash. Yes, you can still get scammed there too by a cash & dash, but apps are the absolute easiest way to lose your money. Look on here for a well reviewed provider, book an appointment and you'll be successful.
Originally Posted by TravelDog55
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 15:38 #18043Senior Member

Posts: 58I've tried to contact her a couple of times in the last two weeks but get no response. At this point I've moved on. I'd say maybe she has enough friends to stay busy might be the reason for lack of response.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy317
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 11:16 #18042Regular Member

Posts: 22Questions
I have been traveling to Indy for work a little over two years now and I am having a hard time understanding the Escort game. I have been scammed twice with cash app and PayPal. I would love for someone who has experience successfully meeting quality Escorts to message me and tell me what it is I am doing wrong.











Reply With Quote




