Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 24802
-
01-23-22 13:38 #17647Senior Member

Posts: 808Katie
She's out on house arrest for four months.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 00:39 #17646Senior Member

Posts: 94I am pretty sure I seen this girl walking down West 10th street today and I must say, if so, she is pretty hot. Looks like she has a really nice body. She needs to invest in some shoes and socks because she was wearing flip flops and it was not exactly weather appropriate. I don't know what her service is like but if nobody else reviews here soon I sure will, because I think she is my next appointment if she keeps posting. I noticed her instantly, pink hair, face tat. Looked like she was street walking too. I'd have probably tracked her down, but I had somewhere to be.
Originally Posted by RustonMcGraw
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 23:02 #17645Senior Member

Posts: 121If you do your research
I've told the DI board time and time again that we need to make a "getting started page" with DI. You can easily get verified without a work email, I don't have one and use them all the time. I'm not trying to sound like a dick cause we're all in this hobby together. But nobody does their research on the DI board, every question has been asked and answered a million times and if you just use the search tab and spend a little time, you'll get yourself verified and on your way to paradise! Because DI is an absolute godsend. It's 100% safe and trustworthy. There's nothing in Kokomo or surprisingly Lafayette so Indy is the only way to go.
Originally Posted by Slugger22
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 20:21 #17644Senior Member

Posts: 38Sweetmileybaby, Habits?
I did take a quick peek of her OF. Doesn't look like there was a habit but photos can be deceiving and I haven't met her yet. Was wondering if she was still working her oldest post I found was like 2019. Ill look up older posts, didn't know if I should take the plunge. Thanks!
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 12:08 #17643Senior Member

Posts: 58She probably needs cash for her habits at that rate.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 12:05 #17642Senior Member

Posts: 58Misleading Photos
Pics are misleading. The girl has a handler that she had to "give money to for the room". I feel bad for this girl. She started smoking in the room when we finished the date. I got dressed and out as fast as possible.
-Room trashed.
-Demons obv in her life.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...29ddb91799c0b5
-
01-22-22 10:54 #17641Senior Member

Posts: 247Numerous reports on her in prior posts
From what I remember of the reviews. Her habit is catching up with her.
Originally Posted by DatyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 10:07 #17640Regular Member

Posts: 12Sasha
Texted her in the morning and got a quick response that she was available. * She gave me address and I arrived about 20 minutes later. * When I arrived I texted her that I was there and didn't get a response so I figured I would wait for a few in the parking lot for a few til she was ready. * As I was waiting I saw sasha run out of room "X"(won't give number) to room "why". * Then a large suv pulled up and a big ol' AA gets out, peeks around for a few and then enters room "X". * Then within a couple seconds sasha texted me back and told me to come to room "X". * I responded saying that some other dude just went into her room. * . Crickets. No response. Pretty easy to see their plan. * After I left I texted her a couple more times over the next couple hours just curious as to what she would say. * Never got a response. *.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
*** All during the day in plain daylight at he small junk motel on post and pike.
**** Damn shame this has to happen to these poor girls. * She seemed to have a sorta good rep. * It sucks, but I'm glad I have the opportunity to pass this info onto others.
-
01-21-22 23:38 #17639Senior Member

Posts: 808Sasha
Haven't heard her mentioned in a month, was going to take one for the team because I like her look. But I communicated with her and she quoted 100 for an hour, outcall. I passed, too cheap somethings wrong.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/73658410
-
01-21-22 16:58 #17638Senior Member

Posts: 38SweetMileyBaby
Has anybody seen, recently or in the past, sweetmileybaby? She has an * but I still find her old ads but didn't know if I should tempt to reach out. Anybody know if she is still working / providing?
-
01-21-22 14:34 #17637Senior Member

Posts: 43Catching up to replies.
I thought she was actually kind of cute. Didn't look as if she had any pharma issues or generally been through rough times. Cute, youthful, white girl.
Originally Posted by Boner1986
[View Original Post]
You are correct.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
While I didn't ask, I assume the answer would be no based on covered everything and a gentle rebuke when I tried to finger her.
Originally Posted by Beleg
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 13:03 #17636Senior Member

Posts: 350I made contact the other day.
Originally Posted by AllanParke
[View Original Post]
The person I was messaging was obviously using a translating app, so the conversation was understandable. Prices quoted were a bit on the high end basically DI territory.
Everything covered which was why I didn't pull the trigger. If. I'm paying high end prices I expect BBBJ.
I got a confirmation pic that looked like the girl in the ad. She obscured her face with the hand gesture I requested for the pic. Hair color / style matched, as well as the body type.
-
01-21-22 11:57 #17635Senior Member

Posts: 91Expanding my horizons.
Lately I've been rather bored with the hobby and girls don't seem to want to follow through. I was wondering if there is anywhere to go within 3 hours of driving max that is better than the Indy scene? I don't have a work email so DI is off the table although the ladies there look great. Would love to find a regular or two that can keep an appointment. Anyway I appreciate it in advance and let me know if you are looking for something in particular and I will do my best to help out.
-
01-21-22 09:39 #17634Senior Member

Posts: 30Seems to be a new ad. Any takers?
I searched the thread, didn't see any info on this one. Wondering if anyone has info?
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/649242400190
-
01-20-22 16:00 #17633Senior Member

Posts: 830I'm also very interested, but have never heard anything. The location translates to near the airport. With their hot looks, I would think someone would've posted by now.
Originally Posted by AllanParke
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





