Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 731 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6592
    Since the first girl was bare everything I am assuming the second girl slid on the cover, it wasn't you who did? No bare from her?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHunter  [View Original Post]
    So I had left SA for a while but decided to give it another try. I recently met these 2 young ladies.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-ac4c4a111033

    She is a super talkitive young hippie type. Offered to come to my place for 2. 5 I said I was "more comfortable at 1. 5" and she aggreed. We set it up and she was fairly punctual. A little chubby smaller tits but sexy but is the girl in here pictures. Double tounge peircing wich came in handy. First she started by offering a massage which I was happy to accept. After about 15 minutes of that it was on to the main event. Really good BBBJ lots of spit and drool licked and sucked on the boys this went on for about 10 minutes. I decided to DATY the only issue for me personaly was she has a very hairy Bush that's not my style but no bad smell or anything just like my kitty smooth. Then it was on to some mish the Cowgirl and finally k9 she has a beautiful wide ass that I unloaded on. All and all worth the price everything was bare but no CIM or CIP. But for some of the girls out here's asking price I will repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-0d05746cb51a

    This one didn't go down as smoothly. We text she wanted 3. 5 I apologized for wasting her time then wished her the best and she said she could work with me 2. 5 I said "I am sure you are worth every penny but I am more comfortable at 2" She agreed. She is the girl in the pics but somewhat filtered. Set up the time at her place (one of those building communites in Danvers) Got there the place had hardly any furniture but what am I an interior decorator critic? Place stunk of weed and there where blunt packs everywhere. She brought me to the beedrom told me to get comfortable. Got underessed and laid on the bed. She started with a BBBJ it was good to start but it was the same the whole 10 minutes, same pace, same depth just very one note. She has potential with it but needs to learn different techniques. Was playing with her tits and my hads wandered lower. I asked if she did DATY and she said oh no you don't want to do that. A red flag. Slid on the cover and and went at it K9 tight fit and fun but she is all around very mechanical. Would be willing to give it another try.

    I hope these help you all in your search. Please share your experiences because knowledge is power.

    Happy Hunting all.

    The Hunter.

  2. #6591
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    Took me a while but I finally remembered -- Saw her maybe 5 years ago when her name was Sandra. Soft body, not chubby but not skinny either, she's had at least one baby for sure. These days her attitude is much more cold / professional than before and she seems to have increased her rate from $300 to $400.
    Ya the cold / professional code came out so I bailed. I'm cool with a pro or semipro but she could do a better job at pretending she's into it and at least being clear and nicer about it. Got the vibe she would want $ up front and Probly bounce after 1 pop, no thanks.

  3. #6590
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    I prefer younger girls (18-21 is the best for me, I'll go 22-25 on occasion) for their bodies and personalities / innocence (typically); I care less about how good they are in bed since I can take the lead on that part.
    One I've been seeing recently fits this. Her body is bad af but terrible in bed. She's cool tho and I stay for hours at a time at her place so I general have an ok time. World class tits tho, oh man LOL.

  4. #6589

    SA Reviews

    So I had left SA for a while but decided to give it another try. I recently met these 2 young ladies.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-ac4c4a111033

    She is a super talkitive young hippie type. Offered to come to my place for 2. 5 I said I was "more comfortable at 1. 5" and she aggreed. We set it up and she was fairly punctual. A little chubby smaller tits but sexy but is the girl in here pictures. Double tounge peircing wich came in handy. First she started by offering a massage which I was happy to accept. After about 15 minutes of that it was on to the main event. Really good BBBJ lots of spit and drool licked and sucked on the boys this went on for about 10 minutes. I decided to DATY the only issue for me personaly was she has a very hairy Bush that's not my style but no bad smell or anything just like my kitty smooth. Then it was on to some mish the Cowgirl and finally k9 she has a beautiful wide ass that I unloaded on. All and all worth the price everything was bare but no CIM or CIP. But for some of the girls out here's asking price I will repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-0d05746cb51a

    This one didn't go down as smoothly. We text she wanted 3. 5 I apologized for wasting her time then wished her the best and she said she could work with me 2. 5 I said "I am sure you are worth every penny but I am more comfortable at 2" She agreed. She is the girl in the pics but somewhat filtered. Set up the time at her place (one of those building communites in Danvers) Got there the place had hardly any furniture but what am I an interior decorator critic? Place stunk of weed and there where blunt packs everywhere. She brought me to the beedrom told me to get comfortable. Got underessed and laid on the bed. She started with a BBBJ it was good to start but it was the same the whole 10 minutes, same pace, same depth just very one note. She has potential with it but needs to learn different techniques. Was playing with her tits and my hads wandered lower. I asked if she did DATY and she said oh no you don't want to do that. A red flag. Slid on the cover and and went at it K9 tight fit and fun but she is all around very mechanical. Would be willing to give it another try.

    I hope these help you all in your search. Please share your experiences because knowledge is power.

    Happy Hunting all.

    The Hunter.

  5. #6588

    Very Big

    She has a profile on SB too and she is way beyond thick and no where near curvy.

    Good for you turning her down.

    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    I blocked her so can't share her profile link, attaching the pics she had in her profile. Before meeting she said her last SD gave her 5-8 K a month (yea right). Basically in person she has the body shape of a shorter Grimace, completely different face from the photos, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's older than 20 (age that was in her profile). I told her I had a work emergency and ran away; paid for her Uber both ways.

  6. #6587
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Hey I appreciate the feedback. I asked her about it and she said protection only for FS because no birth control. I generally take what these women say with a grain of salt until we actually meet tho so we'll see. She's definitely semi-pro at the very least but I don't really care as long as I get a couple hours and a couple nutz. We'll see.
    Took me a while but I finally remembered -- Saw her maybe 5 years ago when her name was Sandra. Soft body, not chubby but not skinny either, she's had at least one baby for sure. These days her attitude is much more cold / professional than before and she seems to have increased her rate from $300 to $400.

  7. #6586

    Chloe714 fake photos

    I blocked her so can't share her profile link, attaching the pics she had in her profile. Before meeting she said her last SD gave her 5-8 K a month (yea right). Basically in person she has the body shape of a shorter Grimace, completely different face from the photos, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's older than 20 (age that was in her profile). I told her I had a work emergency and ran away; paid for her Uber both ways.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8108.jpg‎   IMG_8109.jpg‎  

  8. #6585
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Seemed intriguing but then in a span of hours changed locs 3 x. Small favor, if someone can grab pics we may get more info. She will share but snatch back as soon as you look so saving them fast is important. I have a bad feeling about this one guys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-561933f12be2
    Not my style (edit: She's not my style) but I asked for photos, will share if she sends.

  9. #6584
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Seemed intriguing but then in a span of hours changed locs 3 x. Small favor, if someone can grab pics we may get more info. She will share but snatch back as soon as you look so saving them fast is important. I have a bad feeling about this one guys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-561933f12be2
    Currently profile says "Massachusetts, Massachusetts" as the location. That's always a red flag for me.

  10. #6583
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the girls on SA will want $400, which is ridiculous because they are horrible in bed.
    I prefer younger girls (18-21 is the best for me, I'll go 22-25 on occasion) for their bodies and personalities / innocence (typically); I care less about how good they are in bed since I can take the lead on that part.

  11. #6582
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    If you are 23 years old trust me you don't need SA. Don't waste your money on it. I would spend money on a life coach and improve your social skills. I'm sure if you go to the bar in Boston every girls will want to talk to you if you are not weird. Base on what you are saying, it sound like you want a pro. For me, I joined SA just to see what is the hype. I played around with it until I got banned. It was alright for me because I get to find girls of my type that I can go straight to sex because of money. A lot of the girls on SA will want $400, which is ridiculous because they are horrible in bed.
    1. I agree with you that SA is not the place for a 23 yr old guy. For all the reasons you (and others) already stated.

    2. $400 for a college girl or recent grad or grad student is very common here in Boston. If they truly are "horrible" in bed don't see them again. Or see them just for the tight young body experience. But it all depends on what you're looking for. I am way more interested in a non-pro nerdy girl who might not be as good at giving great sex as a pro girl is. But I've also found the nerdy girls who give it as good as the pro's. Those are the keepers for me. It takes time for the search which is OK with me.

  12. #6581
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan98  [View Original Post]
    Have you met up with her yet?? Cannot tell if she is real or not.
    I might meet her today, she said she's ok coming to see me in Boston. Will TOFTT if she ends up coming.

  13. #6580

    Used to go by Dreyla before

    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talk to this girl? Seems cute, good response via text (albeit short but to the point).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-8fe5a977c0a1
    She used to go by the name Dreyla before. I saw her in December. This is her new profile, everything is on the menu. A but talkative as she does kick-boxing, natural boobs. Just want you to keep *ucking. I was exhausted in the 2 hours we were together, LOL! BBFSCIP is available, if that's your thing.

  14. #6579
    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talk to this girl? Seems cute, good response via text (albeit short but to the point).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-8fe5a977c0a1
    She's from Lynn / Salem. We were friends on facebook, she's been doing this for what 7 yrs plus. Used to actually post on escort sites then stopped a few years ago now is just on seeking. I never met her since its to proish. I got her snap on seeking last week and we talked. Her private pics didn't do it for me tho. She has no sex appeal and the pics of her feet was a turn off. They looked all jacked up and stuff.

  15. #6578

    Any info?

    Anyone talk to this girl? Seems cute, good response via text (albeit short but to the point).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-8fe5a977c0a1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape