Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 749 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 11231
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6566
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    How about Tinder?

    Any of guys had any luck landing 18 - 21 college hotties on Tinder?

    I have, but I always end up getting banned.
    Here's a dedicated thread on Tinder and similar apps:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...er-mobile-apps

  2. #6565

    AdorableQueen

    Here's a fun one I saw a month or so back: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-0c5baab07f0e.

    She's not "LA beautiful" but pretty cute, and I was horny enough and impatient enough to pay a premium, though based on looks she should really be a 200 girl, but I ended up breaking my own rule and paying 5 (her original ask was 750) because I had a limited window and didn't want to spend more time chasing down another SA girl. I think it was maybe 2-3 hours between her first response to my initial SA message to me being balls deep in her.

    Picked her up (she doesn't drive) and took her to the hotel. She's super friendly and definitely GFE. Got up to the room and made out for a bit. Over text she had mentioned how much she loves giving head so I let her enjoy herself LOL. Good BBJ, not the best, but still really enjoyable, took instruction well, and sucked / licked my balls when asked. I finished in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. We took a break and she went to the restroom. She came back and I had to get my mouth on those D cup titties. She's also wearing a skirt with no underwear, and my fingers find out she has a decent little Bush (a rarity these days it feels like). I undress her, and go for some DATY and and I bring her to her first O. Take another break and chat and make out. Eventually I'm ready for round 2 and she's still wet. I have her move into CG and she asks about protection. I left it in the car, but we decide to proceed anyways as long as I don't finish inside her. I fuck her bare, she gets her 2nd O, and when I get close to mine I pull out and shove her head back down to catch it like the good little sl*t she is. She knows the drill and drains me with her mouth again. We chat as we get dressed, she's another little hippie girl trying to make it in the music scene. We grab a late dinner on the way back (her treat) and I drop her off and go my merry way.

    A few weeks later she texts asking for $ and to meet later. She was living in her friends car. I offer to meet her for fun and provide $ in person (never pay in advance) but she ghosts. So not the most reliable around, but pretty typical for those hippie girls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Molly6.JPG‎   Molly8.jpg‎   Molly12.jpg‎   Molly13.jpg‎  

  3. #6564

    Tinder

    How about Tinder?

    Any of guys had any luck landing 18 - 21 college hotties on Tinder?

    I have, but I always end up getting banned.

  4. #6563
    You broke rule #2: Never pay for a meet and greet.

    Just FYI rule #1: Never send money before the meet.

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    EducatedBabe. Goes to Chapman in OC. Asks for $500 for platonic meet.

    I got her down to $200 and we met for drinks. She acted very interested and agreed to meet again. I ubered her there, then she unexpectedly had some guy pick her up after the date.

    Of course, then she ghosted, I offered her ridiculous amounts and she never responded.

    I'm certain she's a rinser with a boyfriend who helps.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-0a945789e30b

  5. #6562

    EducatedBabe. Rinser

    EducatedBabe. Goes to Chapman in OC. Asks for $500 for platonic meet.

    I got her down to $200 and we met for drinks. She acted very interested and agreed to meet again. I ubered her there, then she unexpectedly had some guy pick her up after the date.

    Of course, then she ghosted, I offered her ridiculous amounts and she never responded.

    I'm certain she's a rinser with a boyfriend who helps.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-0a945789e30b

    PS - yes, I know most of you guys don't pay anything for M&G. I find it increases my throughput and it works 80% of the time. Also, I require them to come to me, I never drive to them. I don't care about the $200, I just don't like getting rinsed when they have no intention of starting an arrangement.

  6. #6561
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Can't find 'Social Media Girls' anywhere on this site. Not LA, not generally.
    It's been dormant for a while:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...l-media-girls-(reddit-tiktok-twitter-OF-etc).

  7. #6560
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I've had success with several Boutine LA models on Insta. Some of these girls are happy to share you with their friends including threesomes, each one is a dime. The allowance will vary, but I can assure you they won't be available at HG's standard rate of $100.

    There's another thread called Social Media Girls where I've shared some guidelines on how to go about this.
    Can't find 'Social Media Girls' anywhere on this site. Not LA, not generally.

  8. #6559
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys had any luck picking up 18 to 21 year old college hotties on Instagram?
    Yes, I've had success with several Boutine LA models on Insta. Some of these girls are happy to share you with their friends including threesomes, each one is a dime. The allowance will vary, but I can assure you they won't be available at HG's standard rate of $100.

    There's another thread called Social Media Girls where I've shared some guidelines on how to go about this.

  9. #6558
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPnw  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking a long time and benefiting off some of your awesome Intel so I thought I would contribute too with girls I've seen visiting your fine city.

    MimosasAndRos:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-46d878c121c0

    My ATF body ever. Basically built like an anime with huge natural knockers on a slim body. 100% expected to be catfished but was pleasantly surprised. Sweet girl, chill to talk to, seemed smart too. Fun in private too with nice head game (BBBJ) and CFS. Bare was an option but she was close to her monthly test and preferred to just wait until then. Will do her bare on my next visit. Greek on the table but didn't take her up on it. Damage was 700.

    Hannah:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-f58d52fb8244

    Saw her a few weeks ago. She's certifiably insane in the best way. Pics on SA don't do her justice but the ones she will send over text will show she's a 10. Translates to in person too. Great body and gorgeous face, crazy open sexually too. One of the most enthusiastic fucks I've had off SA. She's always smiling and happy when fucking. She's been busy so haven't been able to see her since, but maybe you guys will have better luck. Damage was 800 and I think that was worth it for multiple hours and rounds.

    Your ATF:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-fe335d5056f0

    Gorgeous girl, great body, seasoned pro. Fantastic body on her and she can use it. Provides a really good experience with great conversation, amazing sex. Can feel a bit transactional because she only stays 2 hours but during that time we did nothing but fuck and suck so I think it was worth it. She didn't literally start a clock but our few meetings she has naturally ended them at the 2 hour mark after we get naked. BBBJ, BBFS with cip, Greek with CIA, ATM, she's very flexible. Damage was 500. Pretty sure she's on OF as well but does not give it out.

    Isabelle:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed

    Saving the craziest for last. Amazing girl, skinny and tight body, very highly skilled in all departments. Can be very flakey but eventually met on the 4th attempt. Quoted 700 which I paid. The reason this was crazy is pretty unbelievable to explain. Once in a lifetime experience for me as she facilitated a threesome that I did not expect. You won't be disappointed.

    That's all from me I'll post more as I see them but think I have my hands full right now too.
    Great intel! I assume all are bare friendly? Can you PM me digits for any that you can share? #bannedfromSA.

  10. #6557
    Was the threesome with the mom? LOL. This skinny chick seems to be very popular on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPnw  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking a long time and benefiting off some of your awesome Intel so I thought I would contribute too with girls I've seen visiting your fine city.

    Your ATF:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed

    Saving the craziest for last. Amazing girl, skinny and tight body, very highly skilled in all departments. Can be very flakey but eventually met on the 4th attempt. Quoted 700 which I paid. The reason this was crazy is pretty unbelievable to explain. Once in a lifetime experience for me as she facilitated a threesome that I did not expect. You won't be disappointed.

    That's all from me I'll post more as I see them but think I have my hands full right now too.

  11. #6556
    Wow. All these chicks are hot!

    This bio cracks me up. I'm surprised SA allows this for over 4 years since they seem to be banning SD just for about anything.

    "About Me.

    I'm as easy going as they come, and I love older men. I'm very fun to hang with and comfortable in any situation. Whether your hand is wrapped around my waist or pushing down on the top of my head, we're probably going to have a very good time."

    Your ATF:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-fe335d5056f0

    Gorgeous girl, great body, seasoned pro. Fantastic body on her and she can use it. Provides a really good experience with great conversation, amazing sex. Can feel a bit transactional because she only stays 2 hours but during that time we did nothing but fuck and suck so I think it was worth it. She didn't literally start a clock but our few meetings she has naturally ended them at the 2 hour mark after we get naked. BBBJ, BBFS with CIP, Greek with CIA, ATM, she's very flexible. Damage was 500. Pretty sure she's on OF as well but does not give it out.

  12. #6555

    Instagram

    Any of you guys had any luck picking up 18 to 21 year old college hotties on Instagram?

  13. #6554
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMan333  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys use your real picture on your profile?
    You should look at some of the other threads on sugar dating, like Richmond, there has been a running discussion. In short, no, as I have a SO, too much risk, of a hack or just the wrong girl having your real pic. Some single guys who really don't care might though.

  14. #6553
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Here are some basic guidelines for newer SDs to save time and money, remain safe, and increase your chances of success:

    1. Never send any money before meeting. Not. One. Cent. Only scammers will ever ask for money before meeting. Never accept "online arrangements until we can meet," or send money "to show that you're serious," or fall for sob stories about overdue bills or emergency car repairs, etc.

    2. Never pay for a meet and greet: no play, no pay. Anyone who demands this is a scammer and a hustler, no ordinary girl or experienced sugar baby will request this. Your time is far more valuable than that of any entitled bottom feeder.

    3. Should the profile not have any full body pictures, or use all sorts of wacky filters, request unedited full body photos or a video call before meeting. Fatties and fuglies will zoom in on their face and use deceptive angles and filters to conceal how gross they truly are. Don't let an overfed catfish waste your time.

    4. Set expectations ahead of time, be clear and confident about what you are looking for. Never settle for less, or allow her to move the goal posts. Girls appreciate clarity and your direction.

    5. Don't get stuck on any one chick, expecting her to be "the one. " Many girls can be fickle, and may disappear without notice. Always keep more in the pipeline.

    6. Make sure to tell your potential SB that "you are looking for a regular connection with someone that appreciates you and wants to make you happy, someone who will do whatever it takes to please you. " This is to ensure she gives it her all. Whether you actually intend to continue seeing her is up to you, but this keeps away time wasters and discourages bad lays.

    7. Meet & greets should be in a setting with an easy out, preferably a casual public setting. Meet for coffee / tea, ice cream, or drinks. A sit down lunch or dinner can be awkward if a fat and / or ugly chick shows up, or if the girl turns out to be a rude pig with a nasty attitude. You select the place to meet: don't have a gold digger or rinser drag you to a high end restaurant, or a rob direct you to a place where your defenses are neutralized.

    8. Never accept a date where a "gay friend" or "sister" shows up with her "for her safety. " This is a hustler, a dinner who're who wants to treat her buddy or her pimp to a restaurant meal at your expense, or shake you down in some other way. If a normal girl were really concerned about her safety, she would not agree to meet you under any circumstance.

    9. Do not engage in altercations or arguments with scammers, hustlers, rinsers, dinner who'res or any other bottom feeders when messaging or texting. They may retaliate by reporting you to the site under false pretenses, and try to get you suspended or banned. Simply stop engaging them, report them if inclined to do so, and move on to the next POT.

    10. Don't be afraid to discuss expectations beforehand, but move the conversation off site as soon as you can. Use neutral terms on the site, and at the beginning of texting to avoid bans and suspensions. Once the girl demonstrates she's DTF, be as transparent as you like.

    11. Never pay any cash at the beginning of the date. Always after visiting the FC to avoid cash and dash, or bait and switch situations.

    12. Keep talking and texting to an efficient minimum, moving the conversation to an in-person date as soon as you can. Otherwise momentum will be lost, and time wasted. Your POT is getting countless offers, and will accept someone else's proposal if you don't retain her interest.

    13. You call the shots, you set the terms, this is your arrangement. You are a sugar daddy, not a trick. There are more prostitutes on the site since FOSTA made it harder for them to operate elsewhere, but never let them set the tone. Never accept a prostitute's rules, or more specifically, her pimp's rules. If she drops escort terminology or rules, don't engage her, or risk being banned. Keep her in the streets of Skid Row for the chumps.

    14. Remain tenacious and alert: online dating can be a minefield, but there are still gems to be found. Trust your instincts: if something feels off, it probably is. If things feel great, keep a guarded optimism until reaching the FC.

    15. Last but definitely not least: Have fun and stay positive!! Approach each interaction on its own terms. Have a friendly and approachable profile: use well lit photos of you in a number of interesting environments or engaging in entertaining activities. Have fully filled out sections in coherent sentences that convey your personality and what you're looking for in very general, easy to understand terms. Any negativity or complaints in your profile can deter a connection with quality girls. Keeping a comfortable, playful environment and good vibes in every step of your interaction with your POT will increase your chances of success.

    Feel free to share more tips on this thread. Good luck!
    Do you guys use your real picture on your profile?

  15. #6552

    My reports

    Been lurking a long time and benefiting off some of your awesome Intel so I thought I would contribute too with girls I've seen visiting your fine city.

    MimosasAndRosé:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-46d878c121c0

    My ATF body ever. Basically built like an anime with huge natural knockers on a slim body. 100% expected to be catfished but was pleasantly surprised. Sweet girl, chill to talk to, seemed smart too. Fun in private too with nice head game (BBBJ) and CFS. Bare was an option but she was close to her monthly test and preferred to just wait until then. Will do her bare on my next visit. Greek on the table but didn't take her up on it. Damage was 700.

    Hannah:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-f58d52fb8244

    Saw her a few weeks ago. She's certifiably insane in the best way. Pics on SA don't do her justice but the ones she will send over text will show she's a 10. Translates to in person too. Great body and gorgeous face, crazy open sexually too. One of the most enthusiastic fucks I've had off SA. She's always smiling and happy when fucking. She's been busy so haven't been able to see her since, but maybe you guys will have better luck. Damage was 800 and I think that was worth it for multiple hours and rounds.

    Your ATF:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-fe335d5056f0

    Gorgeous girl, great body, seasoned pro. Fantastic body on her and she can use it. Provides a really good experience with great conversation, amazing sex. Can feel a bit transactional because she only stays 2 hours but during that time we did nothing but fuck and suck so I think it was worth it. She didn't literally start a clock but our few meetings she has naturally ended them at the 2 hour mark after we get naked. BBBJ, BBFS with cip, Greek with CIA, ATM, she's very flexible. Damage was 500. Pretty sure she's on OF as well but does not give it out.

    Isabelle:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed

    Saving the craziest for last. Amazing girl, skinny and tight body, very highly skilled in all departments. Can be very flakey but eventually met on the 4th attempt. Quoted 700 which I paid. The reason this was crazy is pretty unbelievable to explain. Once in a lifetime experience for me as she facilitated a threesome that I did not expect. You won't be disappointed.

    That's all from me I'll post more as I see them but think I have my hands full right now too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape