Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 749 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 11233
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6538
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    This goblin is ugly and delusional. She's not even worth the loose change in the bottom of a filthy taxi.

  2. #6537
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Can't say enough about how much I love the sugar bowl. I could be on social security, but I have a 19 year old coed who has booked us a hotel for FC on Thursday. I am going to San Diego tomorrow and have two 24 year olds lined up, one has only had sex 4 times, she is the hottest spinner, and is dying for 'instruction'. Midwest meat. Another is shy (but got over it with me), has an emotional support dog, but really wants to have a meeting of the minds. She also has a super fit body, nice blond, and she is going to get her brains fucked out.

    Where else could someone like me have this experience?
    Glad to hear you're living the dream!

  3. #6536
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajfff  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info guys, I'll share ones when I'm done and move on. Met a few suggested here that are fantastic. Though I did run across one of the recs from here that wasn't as straightforward. She wanted 3 ppm dates to get to know you, kiss on the first one, some hanky panky with maybe some clothes off by the second, and mayyyyybbbeee more on the third. So definitely watch out for any catch.

    Thought I'd share this crazy for you: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-0a5b7fe22713 - some duo that wants 2-3 just to meet for platonic lunch! Then they will tell you what they want and what they're down for AT the meeting. Anything else and they get super aggressive that they won't talk about anything else, just say you're looking for them to say how much it is to fuck a rando. Say they're non-platonic, but I'm sure not going to gamble that they're there for anything but ripping you off, demanding a ton just to eat a platonic meal. Feel free to share if anyone has a bunch of money to blow and tries them. Also they had a previous profile that is how I actually messaged them the first time, had their number and blocked, was already working from their new one when texting. Probably some future will have some version of "Rilyn" in their profile if they drop the one I linked.
    These are obviously hustlers. Dinner Horse. Judging from their photos they are fat-asses and a man-hating lesbian couple. Their basic intent is to have their mark foot the bill for a high end restaurant, maybe even demand an upfront allowance "for their time and the expense of their makeup," or other such bullshit. They will never give up a drop of pussy juice. They're constantly jumping to new accounts and burner phone numbers, as they have obviously taken advantage of more than a few guys.

    https://nypost.com/2006/01/12/meet-t...-no-apologies/

    Anyone who refuses to discuss the dynamics of a conversation before meeting is only looking to lead you on, waste your time, and use you. Never let them gaslight you or determine where to meet, and for how much. You are the Sugar Daddy, not them.

  4. #6535
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenB909  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-5e820c85f845

    I was just browsing the site and came across her page. Seems relatively new but I'd have to renew my account to message. Has anyone contacted her and gotten an idea of what / how much she's looking for?
    She wants 300 to meet, and 1500 as her allowance. GPS.

  5. #6534
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Can't say enough about how much I love the sugar bowl. I could be on social security, but I have a 19 year old coed who has booked us a hotel for FC on Thursday. I am going to San Diego tomorrow and have two 24 year olds lined up, one has only had sex 4 times, she is the hottest spinner, and is dying for 'instruction'. Midwest meat. Another is shy (but got over it with me), has an emotional support dog, but really wants to have a meeting of the minds. She also has a super fit body, nice blond, and she is going to get her brains fucked out.

    Where else could someone like me have this experience?
    Nice. I plan to use my pension and Social security that I won't need in 10 years for that experience.

  6. #6533
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    2 k per meet and not even that hot. She's been around since 9/2021. Who the hell is paying for this and ruining it for us?

  7. #6532
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have. I shared a report here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5289416
    Wow. Those 2 blondes look hot. You are one lucky dude. Reminded me of this young blondes professional from 20 years ago that was hot and asked me to go greek on her. What a lucky surprise.

  8. #6531

    Yeah right

    I wouldn't give her 40 in TJ! She's busted. (& delusional).

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]

  9. #6530
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    I see ones like this all the time. Or pretty girls talking about can you pay their tuition, buy a car, etc.

  10. #6529
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Can't say enough about how much I love the sugar bowl. I could be on social security, but I have a 19 year old coed who has booked us a hotel for FC on Thursday. I am going to San Diego tomorrow and have two 24 year olds lined up, one has only had sex 4 times, she is the hottest spinner, and is dying for 'instruction'. Midwest meat. Another is shy (but got over it with me), has an emotional support dog, but really wants to have a meeting of the minds. She also has a super fit body, nice blond, and she is going to get her brains fucked out.

    Where else could someone like me have this experience?
    In many 3rd world countries for a lot less. lol.

  11. #6528
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-5e820c85f845

    I was just browsing the site and came across her page. Seems relatively new but I'd have to renew my account to message. Has anyone contacted her and gotten an idea of what / how much she's looking for?

  12. #6527

  13. #6526

  14. #6525
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have. I shared a report here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5289416
    This is just fantastic!

  15. #6524
    Thanks for the info guys, I'll share ones when I'm done and move on. Met a few suggested here that are fantastic. Though I did run across one of the recs from here that wasn't as straightforward. She wanted 3 ppm dates to get to know you, kiss on the first one, some hanky panky with maybe some clothes off by the second, and mayyyyybbbeee more on the third. So definitely watch out for any catch.

    Thought I'd share this crazy for you: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-0a5b7fe22713 - some duo that wants 2-3 just to meet for platonic lunch! Then they will tell you what they want and what they're down for AT the meeting. Anything else and they get super aggressive that they won't talk about anything else, just say you're looking for them to say how much it is to fuck a rando. Say they're non-platonic, but I'm sure not going to gamble that they're there for anything but ripping you off, demanding a ton just to eat a platonic meal. Feel free to share if anyone has a bunch of money to blow and tries them. Also they had a previous profile that is how I actually messaged them the first time, had their number and blocked, was already working from their new one when texting. Probably some future will have some version of "Rilyn" in their profile if they drop the one I linked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape