Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 10957
-
03-24-22 14:01 #6592Senior Member

Posts: 301Since the first girl was bare everything I am assuming the second girl slid on the cover, it wasn't you who did? No bare from her?
Originally Posted by TheHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 13:49 #6591Senior Member

Posts: 237Ya the cold / professional code came out so I bailed. I'm cool with a pro or semipro but she could do a better job at pretending she's into it and at least being clear and nicer about it. Got the vibe she would want $ up front and Probly bounce after 1 pop, no thanks.
Originally Posted by MinorLeague
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 11:51 #6590Senior Member

Posts: 237One I've been seeing recently fits this. Her body is bad af but terrible in bed. She's cool tho and I stay for hours at a time at her place so I general have an ok time. World class tits tho, oh man LOL.
Originally Posted by MinorLeague
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 10:17 #6589Senior Member

Posts: 50SA Reviews
So I had left SA for a while but decided to give it another try. I recently met these 2 young ladies.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-ac4c4a111033
She is a super talkitive young hippie type. Offered to come to my place for 2. 5 I said I was "more comfortable at 1. 5" and she aggreed. We set it up and she was fairly punctual. A little chubby smaller tits but sexy but is the girl in here pictures. Double tounge peircing wich came in handy. First she started by offering a massage which I was happy to accept. After about 15 minutes of that it was on to the main event. Really good BBBJ lots of spit and drool licked and sucked on the boys this went on for about 10 minutes. I decided to DATY the only issue for me personaly was she has a very hairy Bush that's not my style but no bad smell or anything just like my kitty smooth. Then it was on to some mish the Cowgirl and finally k9 she has a beautiful wide ass that I unloaded on. All and all worth the price everything was bare but no CIM or CIP. But for some of the girls out here's asking price I will repeat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-0d05746cb51a
This one didn't go down as smoothly. We text she wanted 3. 5 I apologized for wasting her time then wished her the best and she said she could work with me 2. 5 I said "I am sure you are worth every penny but I am more comfortable at 2" She agreed. She is the girl in the pics but somewhat filtered. Set up the time at her place (one of those building communites in Danvers) Got there the place had hardly any furniture but what am I an interior decorator critic? Place stunk of weed and there where blunt packs everywhere. She brought me to the beedrom told me to get comfortable. Got underessed and laid on the bed. She started with a BBBJ it was good to start but it was the same the whole 10 minutes, same pace, same depth just very one note. She has potential with it but needs to learn different techniques. Was playing with her tits and my hads wandered lower. I asked if she did DATY and she said oh no you don't want to do that. A red flag. Slid on the cover and and went at it K9 tight fit and fun but she is all around very mechanical. Would be willing to give it another try.
I hope these help you all in your search. Please share your experiences because knowledge is power.
Happy Hunting all.
The Hunter.
-
03-24-22 07:39 #6588Senior Member

Posts: 266Very Big
She has a profile on SB too and she is way beyond thick and no where near curvy.
Good for you turning her down.
Originally Posted by MinorLeague
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 01:58 #6587Senior Member

Posts: 108Took me a while but I finally remembered -- Saw her maybe 5 years ago when her name was Sandra. Soft body, not chubby but not skinny either, she's had at least one baby for sure. These days her attitude is much more cold / professional than before and she seems to have increased her rate from $300 to $400.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 01:55 #6586Senior Member

Posts: 108Chloe714 fake photos
I blocked her so can't share her profile link, attaching the pics she had in her profile. Before meeting she said her last SD gave her 5-8 K a month (yea right). Basically in person she has the body shape of a shorter Grimace, completely different face from the photos, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's older than 20 (age that was in her profile). I told her I had a work emergency and ran away; paid for her Uber both ways.
-
03-23-22 12:00 #6585Senior Member

Posts: 108Not my style (edit: She's not my style) but I asked for photos, will share if she sends.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 11:18 #6584Senior Member

Posts: 702Currently profile says "Massachusetts, Massachusetts" as the location. That's always a red flag for me.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 11:10 #6583Senior Member

Posts: 108I prefer younger girls (18-21 is the best for me, I'll go 22-25 on occasion) for their bodies and personalities / innocence (typically); I care less about how good they are in bed since I can take the lead on that part.
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 10:58 #6582Senior Member

Posts: 7021. I agree with you that SA is not the place for a 23 yr old guy. For all the reasons you (and others) already stated.
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
2. $400 for a college girl or recent grad or grad student is very common here in Boston. If they truly are "horrible" in bed don't see them again. Or see them just for the tight young body experience. But it all depends on what you're looking for. I am way more interested in a non-pro nerdy girl who might not be as good at giving great sex as a pro girl is. But I've also found the nerdy girls who give it as good as the pro's. Those are the keepers for me. It takes time for the search which is OK with me.
-
03-23-22 09:28 #6581Senior Member

Posts: 108I might meet her today, she said she's ok coming to see me in Boston. Will TOFTT if she ends up coming.
Originally Posted by JMan98
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 21:00 #6580Regular Member

Posts: 23Used to go by Dreyla before
She used to go by the name Dreyla before. I saw her in December. This is her new profile, everything is on the menu. A but talkative as she does kick-boxing, natural boobs. Just want you to keep *ucking. I was exhausted in the 2 hours we were together, LOL! BBFSCIP is available, if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 14:13 #6579Banned Member

Posts: 414She's from Lynn / Salem. We were friends on facebook, she's been doing this for what 7 yrs plus. Used to actually post on escort sites then stopped a few years ago now is just on seeking. I never met her since its to proish. I got her snap on seeking last week and we talked. Her private pics didn't do it for me tho. She has no sex appeal and the pics of her feet was a turn off. They looked all jacked up and stuff.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 13:06 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 203Any info?
Anyone talk to this girl? Seems cute, good response via text (albeit short but to the point).
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-8fe5a977c0a1










Reply With Quote





