Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 857 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 907 957 1357 1857 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 37354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24514

    Maybe a sensitive type

    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this past weekend. She's really good for someone who is new. Very passionate and gets the job done. She sort of reminds me of the great retired Smoke Gray.
    She definitely reading the board. Sent a mail to her on the other VIP forum. Had me on the ignore list. Guess in her feeling about the cheddar. Double standard with provider. Like this life not unsafe for use. Especially those with clearances for work. She new to use, like we new to her. My inquiry has me on her other side LOL. Thanks for all the replies and info on travel buddy. Figure had guidance based on ad. Thought handler.

  2. #24513

    Any info

    Contacted this one here and agreed on price for a bbj w / com. Anyone have any info on here. She stays off of JD and seems like she has been talked about before.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/834821532595

  3. #24512

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerMan1224  [View Original Post]
    She has recently moved to a different hotel in Henrico area. Nothing much to add that hasn't been said already. Amazing BBBJ and finished doggy. Great service as always.
    Wait what's Taryn's link?

  4. #24511

    Sophie Reyes (Mendes)

    Just stopping through to echo many others that my experience with Sophie this morning was spectacular. BBBJ, and covered every other position. Did 30 min and was worth every penny of 2.5. I said this before, but lately I've been just sticking with Eros since the fall and going for quality over quantity. It's so much more peace involved with all the craziness that exists on skipthegames and other places. I have no time to be bringing heat, dealing with dashing people and games. Bottom line is you get what you pay for. I'll gladly pay more for Sophie and girls of a similar caliber over what you could encounter out there. Good day gents. Trying to post more cause I keep forgetting to. Appreciate the value you all add daily. Out.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6505759.htm

  5. #24510

    Gatekeeper

    Quote Originally Posted by HottRod66  [View Original Post]
    Hey senior members Taryn is available. I'm working & can't get by. So msg her.
    I remember someone saying they're the gatekeeper can you pm me.

  6. #24509

    Sophie Mendes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Dude one of my rotation providers. She's extremely hot and just a nice girl. Well worth the extra $$. Fresh clean crazy body and not one of those mechanical ones. Sexy asf and seems to enjoy it at least does a great job to. Be safe.
    Absolutely! 100 percent! I've only met one other like her!

  7. #24508

    Taryn

    She has recently moved to a different hotel in Henrico area. Nothing much to add that hasn't been said already. Amazing BBBJ and finished doggy. Great service as always.

  8. #24507
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last time she was here. I did a double session with her and another Latin I forget her name. Limited english, great skills, voice is deep I thought she was a man for a second, but pretty sure she is all female. Great time, book with confidence.

    Overall VIP models is pretty spot on, I think the Latinas are better than the Europeans.
    Did you say "pretty sure" Not 100% sure?

    OK.

  9. #24506

    Sophies

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Sophie at a nice hotel. https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6505759.htm. Agency requires screening of course but it's well worth it. Two call system went up and saw this sexy blonde latina. White sheer one piece with a silk robe. 2. 5 hhr 4 hr. BBBJ, DATY then she went CG and I had to finish doggy with that soft booty. Very hot and sexy!
    I saw her last time she was here. I did a double session with her and another Latin I forget her name. Limited english, great skills, voice is deep I thought she was a man for a second, but pretty sure she is all female. Great time, book with confidence.

    Overall VIP models is pretty spot on, I think the Latinas are better than the Europeans.

  10. #24505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Sophie at a nice hotel. https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6505759.htm. Agency requires screening of course but it's well worth it. Two call system went up and saw this sexy blonde Latina. White sheer one piece with a silk robe. 2. 5 hhr 4 hr. BBBJ, DATY then she went CG and I had to finish doggy with that soft booty. Very hot and sexy!
    Dude one of my rotation providers. She's extremely hot and just a nice girl. Well worth the extra $$. Fresh clean crazy body and not one of those mechanical ones. Sexy asf and seems to enjoy it at least does a great job to. Be safe.

  11. #24504

    Sophie Mendes Eros

    Just saw Sophie at a nice hotel. https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6505759.htm. Agency requires screening of course but it's well worth it. Two call system went up and saw this sexy blonde latina. White sheer one piece with a silk robe. 2. 5 hhr 4 hr. BBBJ, DATY then she went CG and I had to finish doggy with that soft booty. Very hot and sexy!

  12. #24503

    Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She looks pretty good for a 39 year old.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/77753792#.
    I did! I had an itch I needed scratching so I TOFTT. She says she if from Lynchburg and moved here recently. Didn't have any signs of the monkey to speak of. She is the person in the pic. Saw her in a notel by Rosies. Service was basic, no BJ at all for $. There was some moans and she was into it a bit. Basic blow and go. Missionary to start. I put her legs in the air up to her ears, pounded like a champ and she took. It well. Then doggy and blew in the bag.
    Left without any problems. Might repeat if I am. In a pinch. But I have had better for less. But like you all know, slim pickings right now.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24682134
    If.the link don't work just Google her number

  13. #24502
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like someone put her on to all of this, if she is legit. Alot of pillow talkers out there. Her approach about awaiting ter review probably had folks asking if she trading for that review. Seemed odd too me a newbie elaborating on a wide spectrum of the hobby. Maybe with a handler or cast out crow looking for a return. I see plenty ads o have a friend. That never post but always with provider posting.

    No info yet so plenty much not putting any stock there's excitement with this mature newbie.
    Well she is travelling with that CrystalBloom chick who was just reviewed. They have same style ads and same travel dates.

  14. #24501

    Not bad. Pretty good actually

    I saw her this past weekend. She's really good for someone who is new. Very passionate and gets the job done. She sort of reminds me of the great retired Smoke Gray.

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamed on her yet.

    Mentioned the knowledge of this forum also.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/449640009545

  15. #24500

    Similar Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys cool with these ACS girls asking for face Pic before they meet? Am I just too paranoid thinking it could be a possible sting? I just don't like that they send us fake pics of themselves but want a real Pic of us. I get they are looking out for their safety, but my #1 concern is my safety. I've visited a few in the past and all they wanted to know was age and race, but now this new agency is insisting on a face Pic. Are you guys actually visiting and sending pics of yourself?

    Edit / DeleteEdit Post.
    I had similar experience like you.

    Last week, they wasted 1 hour at there hotel.

    First they asked hotel pic, I sent, after several attempts they confirmed after 20 minutes that they received it.

    Then they asked my face pic in front of hotel.

    I can't do that, I sent another burr pic of mine but they were adamant for face pic in front of hotel, that was utter BS.

    In the meanwhile, I contacted all the ACS ads, all had same story and demand.

    After wasting almost an hour, I left.

    I can't share my real time pics.

    Moreover, if they can't share real pics of masseuse, how dare they ask our pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape