Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 858 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 358 758 808 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 908 958 1358 1858 ... LastLast
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 37351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24496

    Quintessential scammer

    I saw someone ask about this one so I decided to play my game with her. Researched the number and saw two posts within the same timeframe. One in RVA, and the other over in the Blacksburg area. Sent her a text from one of my numbers and chatted it up. Asked to send a few photos to me to verify she was real. The pics she sent were pixelated-ish (you know, how a pic looks when it's been uploaded, compressed, and downloaded multiple times). It was a woman, and the tattoos matched, but I highly assumed they were of a woman that certainly wasn't her. Both of my burners are 804 numbers. From the first, I asked where she was located and she said downtown and sent an address to a hotel off broad. From the second, she asked were I was located and I told her near blacksburg. She sent me an address to a hotel in Christiansburg. I assume if I took the bait, she'd wait Until I got to (insert address here), and then ask for a deposit from $app before she'd give me the room number. Has that happen multiple times before.

    Stay safe gentlemen, and be smart with your coin, because nothing is getting any cheaper.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/77686339#.

  2. #24495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    I understood her ad but I'm laughing how she is implying knowing of guys offering trades for reviews.
    This is why it's always YMMV. I never mention this site and if they mention act like I have no idea what they talking about. I don't want them looking at my posts. It defeats the whole purpose of this site and being honest on our reviews. Smh. Be safe.

  3. #24494
    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She looks pretty good for a 39 year old.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/77753792#.
    She looks good for a 29 yr old; she looks incredible for a 39 yr old. If I could get away today, I'd consider taking the plunge. She has a lot of pics / vids on LC but only 2 ads. Searched the number and didn't get much better. I think that's the only thing making me pause a bit. Also, her Sunday ad is completely different from todays; I don't see that very often when there is only a couple ads to begin with.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  4. #24493
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Uhhh not sure about her she's definitely not top tier by her looks and body. Kind of dumpy looking. To each their own but there's no way I'm jumping thru those hoops for broom Hilda. Be safe.
    LOL I know right. She reminds me of those used car sales men asking so much for an old beat up hoopty.

  5. #24492
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Some of you guys be trading reviews for sessions? LOL WTF. That creates bias and a little extortion LOL. Now I see why some bash girls I really like and praise some of these scabbie ugly ones. I thought It was just mostly YMMV. I get it. Free dreams is a strong motivator lmao.
    Well a lot the white knights here will do alot more for less. They'll attack a post about a favorite regardless of how accurate so they can jerk off to the hope she'll message them saying how nice they are.

  6. #24491

    Face pics

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys cool with these ACS girls asking for face Pic before they meet? Am I just too paranoid thinking it could be a possible sting? I just don't like that they send us fake pics of themselves but want a real Pic of us. I get they are looking out for their safety, but my #1 concern is my safety. I've visited a few in the past and all they wanted to know was age and race, but now this new agency is insisting on a face Pic. Are you guys actually visiting and sending pics of yourself?

    Edit / DeleteEdit Post.
    I like to be discreet but I send face pics on a case by case basis. If she's been reviewed somewhere and no red flags only way I'll entertain anything. I've been really good at avoiding bs.

  7. #24490

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    If you read her ad. She looking for a first ter. But look Roman said, her screening project a executive job interview. She doesn't say in ad dream for a review. I'm seen that posted on plenty providers ad. Discount with a review or a video no face for their personal sites.

    But was funny she said " I know about the use guide. Like she's looking for bad press.
    I understood her ad but I'm laughing how she is implying knowing of guys offering trades for reviews.

  8. #24489

    ACS verification

    Are you guys cool with these ACS girls asking for face Pic before they meet? Am I just too paranoid thinking it could be a possible sting? I just don't like that they send us fake pics of themselves but want a real Pic of us. I get they are looking out for their safety, but my #1 concern is my safety. I've visited a few in the past and all they wanted to know was age and race, but now this new agency is insisting on a face Pic. Are you guys actually visiting and sending pics of yourself?

    Edit / DeleteEdit Post.

  9. #24488

    Don't think she advertising that

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Some of you guys be trading reviews for sessions? LOL WTF. That creates bias and a little extortion LOL. Now I see why some bash girls I really like and praise some of these scabbie ugly ones. I thought It was just mostly YMMV. I get it. Free dreams is a strong motivator lmao.
    If you read her ad. She looking for a first ter. But look Roman said, her screening project a executive job interview. She doesn't say in ad dream for a review. I'm seen that posted on plenty providers ad. Discount with a review or a video no face for their personal sites.

    But was funny she said " I know about the use guide. Like she's looking for bad press.

  10. #24487

    Sugar?

    Anyone seen her? She looks pretty good for a 39 year old.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/77753792#.

  11. #24486

    Oh yea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamed on her yet.

    Mentioned the knowledge of this forum also.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/449640009545
    Some of you guys be trading reviews for sessions? LOL WTF. That creates bias and a little extortion LOL. Now I see why some bash girls I really like and praise some of these scabbie ugly ones. I thought It was just mostly YMMV. I get it. Free dreams is a strong motivator lmao.

  12. #24485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    From her website.

    Sometimes only one of the following will suffice. But often I will need two. If you're contacting me from a disposable phone or app, please understand that links alone, even two of them, will probably not work. I'll need something that helps me verify that those links are actually you.

    A LinkedIn profile with a fairly recent photo.

    Professional email, I have a second email account with no connection to the hobby for a discrete and brief exchange.
    Uhhh not sure about her she's definitely not top tier by her looks and body. Kind of dumpy looking. To each their own but there's no way I'm jumping thru those hoops for broom Hilda. Be safe.

  13. #24484

    I remember Sarah the Flight Attendant

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    From her website.

    Sometimes only one of the following will suffice. But often I will need two. If you're contacting me from a disposable phone or app, please understand that links alone, even two of them, will probably not work. I'll need something that helps me verify that those links are actually you.

    A LinkedIn profile with a fairly recent photo.

    Professional email, I have a second email account with no connection to the hobby for a discrete and brief exchange.

    ​.

    A collegiate (. Edu) email. But hey, if you graduated 5 years ago, that might not be sufficient, even if you've kept the email active.

    I could discretely call and ask for you at your desk through the automated attendant, dial by name system or receptionist. Even if you're not there, I could and leave a message for you to retrieve.

    A photo of you on a company website.

    An article written by you that includes a photo.

    Certain hobby board memberships. Those will be considered on a case by base basis and even then there has to have been interaction between you and ladies there. Typically P411 and RS2 K always work.

    References from companions you've met before. They have to be serious companions when real internet footprints, not a collection of free ads / posts.

    Your drivers license and a selfie. This should be considered as one item, not two.

    ​.

    If you can think of something similar to the above that I neglected to mention, tell me about it. Maybe that will work for us. I'm sure we'll figure it out.
    It's a hobby not a background check for a security clearance.

    Sarah was the same way. Wanted to no you not the hobbyist. Defeats the nsa part of the game. Risk from a meet works two ways. Not a great way to start out for regular senior members. Those data collectors I stay clear of.

    And I was wondering why they posted they know all about this site like we were going to tip toe.

  14. #24483
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    What actually she requiring? I don't do pics.

    IDs or social media. We more afraid of her. We review and they still want government and ssn out here.
    From her website.

    Sometimes only one of the following will suffice. But often I will need two. If you're contacting me from a disposable phone or app, please understand that links alone, even two of them, will probably not work. I'll need something that helps me verify that those links are actually you.

    A LinkedIn profile with a fairly recent photo.

    Professional email, I have a second email account with no connection to the hobby for a discrete and brief exchange.

    ​.

    A collegiate (. Edu) email. But hey, if you graduated 5 years ago, that might not be sufficient, even if you've kept the email active.

    I could discretely call and ask for you at your desk through the automated attendant, dial by name system or receptionist. Even if you're not there, I could and leave a message for you to retrieve.

    A photo of you on a company website.

    An article written by you that includes a photo.

    Certain hobby board memberships. Those will be considered on a case by base basis and even then there has to have been interaction between you and ladies there. Typically P411 and RS2 K always work.

    References from companions you've met before. They have to be serious companions when real internet footprints, not a collection of free ads / posts.

    Your drivers license and a selfie. This should be considered as one item, not two.

    ​.

    If you can think of something similar to the above that I neglected to mention, tell me about it. Maybe that will work for us. I'm sure we'll figure it out.

  15. #24482

    No wonder not a Review on ter she asking for

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    My research found she was brand new to this. I'm pretty sure it's her first trip here. I was interested but her verification requirements were too much for me. Let us know if you take the plunge.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    What actually she requiring? I don't do pics.

    IDs or social media. We more afraid of her. We review and they still want government and ssn out here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape