Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 858 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 358 758 808 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 908 958 1358 1858 ... LastLast
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24489

    ACS verification

    Are you guys cool with these ACS girls asking for face Pic before they meet? Am I just too paranoid thinking it could be a possible sting? I just don't like that they send us fake pics of themselves but want a real Pic of us. I get they are looking out for their safety, but my #1 concern is my safety. I've visited a few in the past and all they wanted to know was age and race, but now this new agency is insisting on a face Pic. Are you guys actually visiting and sending pics of yourself?

    Edit / DeleteEdit Post.

  2. #24488

    Don't think she advertising that

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Some of you guys be trading reviews for sessions? LOL WTF. That creates bias and a little extortion LOL. Now I see why some bash girls I really like and praise some of these scabbie ugly ones. I thought It was just mostly YMMV. I get it. Free dreams is a strong motivator lmao.
    If you read her ad. She looking for a first ter. But look Roman said, her screening project a executive job interview. She doesn't say in ad dream for a review. I'm seen that posted on plenty providers ad. Discount with a review or a video no face for their personal sites.

    But was funny she said " I know about the use guide. Like she's looking for bad press.

  3. #24487

    Sugar?

    Anyone seen her? She looks pretty good for a 39 year old.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/77753792#.

  4. #24486

    Oh yea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamed on her yet.

    Mentioned the knowledge of this forum also.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/449640009545
    Some of you guys be trading reviews for sessions? LOL WTF. That creates bias and a little extortion LOL. Now I see why some bash girls I really like and praise some of these scabbie ugly ones. I thought It was just mostly YMMV. I get it. Free dreams is a strong motivator lmao.

  5. #24485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    From her website.

    Sometimes only one of the following will suffice. But often I will need two. If you're contacting me from a disposable phone or app, please understand that links alone, even two of them, will probably not work. I'll need something that helps me verify that those links are actually you.

    A LinkedIn profile with a fairly recent photo.

    Professional email, I have a second email account with no connection to the hobby for a discrete and brief exchange.
    Uhhh not sure about her she's definitely not top tier by her looks and body. Kind of dumpy looking. To each their own but there's no way I'm jumping thru those hoops for broom Hilda. Be safe.

  6. #24484

    I remember Sarah the Flight Attendant

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    From her website.

    Sometimes only one of the following will suffice. But often I will need two. If you're contacting me from a disposable phone or app, please understand that links alone, even two of them, will probably not work. I'll need something that helps me verify that those links are actually you.

    A LinkedIn profile with a fairly recent photo.

    Professional email, I have a second email account with no connection to the hobby for a discrete and brief exchange.

    ​.

    A collegiate (. Edu) email. But hey, if you graduated 5 years ago, that might not be sufficient, even if you've kept the email active.

    I could discretely call and ask for you at your desk through the automated attendant, dial by name system or receptionist. Even if you're not there, I could and leave a message for you to retrieve.

    A photo of you on a company website.

    An article written by you that includes a photo.

    Certain hobby board memberships. Those will be considered on a case by base basis and even then there has to have been interaction between you and ladies there. Typically P411 and RS2 K always work.

    References from companions you've met before. They have to be serious companions when real internet footprints, not a collection of free ads / posts.

    Your drivers license and a selfie. This should be considered as one item, not two.

    ​.

    If you can think of something similar to the above that I neglected to mention, tell me about it. Maybe that will work for us. I'm sure we'll figure it out.
    It's a hobby not a background check for a security clearance.

    Sarah was the same way. Wanted to no you not the hobbyist. Defeats the nsa part of the game. Risk from a meet works two ways. Not a great way to start out for regular senior members. Those data collectors I stay clear of.

    And I was wondering why they posted they know all about this site like we were going to tip toe.

  7. #24483
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    What actually she requiring? I don't do pics.

    IDs or social media. We more afraid of her. We review and they still want government and ssn out here.
    From her website.

    Sometimes only one of the following will suffice. But often I will need two. If you're contacting me from a disposable phone or app, please understand that links alone, even two of them, will probably not work. I'll need something that helps me verify that those links are actually you.

    A LinkedIn profile with a fairly recent photo.

    Professional email, I have a second email account with no connection to the hobby for a discrete and brief exchange.

    ​.

    A collegiate (. Edu) email. But hey, if you graduated 5 years ago, that might not be sufficient, even if you've kept the email active.

    I could discretely call and ask for you at your desk through the automated attendant, dial by name system or receptionist. Even if you're not there, I could and leave a message for you to retrieve.

    A photo of you on a company website.

    An article written by you that includes a photo.

    Certain hobby board memberships. Those will be considered on a case by base basis and even then there has to have been interaction between you and ladies there. Typically P411 and RS2 K always work.

    References from companions you've met before. They have to be serious companions when real internet footprints, not a collection of free ads / posts.

    Your drivers license and a selfie. This should be considered as one item, not two.

    ​.

    If you can think of something similar to the above that I neglected to mention, tell me about it. Maybe that will work for us. I'm sure we'll figure it out.

  8. #24482

    No wonder not a Review on ter she asking for

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    My research found she was brand new to this. I'm pretty sure it's her first trip here. I was interested but her verification requirements were too much for me. Let us know if you take the plunge.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    What actually she requiring? I don't do pics.

    IDs or social media. We more afraid of her. We review and they still want government and ssn out here.

  9. #24481

    New?

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamed on her yet.

    Mentioned the knowledge of this forum also.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/449640009545
    My research found she was brand new to this. I'm pretty sure it's her first trip here. I was interested but her verification requirements were too much for me. Let us know if you take the plunge.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  10. #24480

    Newbie veteran

    Anyone dreamed on her yet.

    Mentioned the knowledge of this forum also.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/449640009545

  11. #24479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by HoeExotic  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a good GFE provider?
    Look on Eros expect to pay top $.

  12. #24478

    Yaya

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever took a dive in this one? I'm seeing her Friday (at least that's what the arrangement is right now). Set something up with her through snap. Was just wondering had anyone tried her yet?! If not, I will report back.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ph...a/506147396266
    She been reviewed several times here. Her pics are accurate. Has a handler at notel on Arthur Ashe. Skills always on point to me but she's batty and talks for a long time before the deed. So if in a rush forget about her.

  13. #24477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any personality that's why I'm talking to these girls in the first place. And she probably wouldn't laugh at my jokes calling her snatch a DNA dumpster. Those are the only jokes I know that's why I'm on here LOL.
    Well shit I get your point and maybe realizing I don't either. Be safe.

  14. #24476

    Butterfly tour

    Has anyone ever took a dive in this one? I'm seeing her Friday (at least that's what the arrangement is right now). Set something up with her through snap. Was just wondering had anyone tried her yet?! If not, I will report back.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ph...a/506147396266

  15. #24475

    Country Girl AKA Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSplat  [View Original Post]
    My girl is coming back so line them up Mongrels. Bbw. Throat has no bottom. Southside at bells. Do it.

    J. splat.
    I saw her last week. Commerce Rd exit.

    Her pics are representative of her. She told me she normally doesn't do BBBJ but she would for me—so she will for everyone. BBBJ skills were average—not terrible but not great. Taryn is 2 x as good. I also did some DATY and she was very clean and tasted good. I I'd not sample DATO. We finished in mish. Nothing mind blowing. I would not repeat as I'm now seeing more and more value in a high quality BJ before the main event and hers just wasn't that great. As always YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape