Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 559 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 609 659 1059 1559 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18544

    Allstar Allie

    Set up an appointment to see Allie next week and wondering if anyone can give me a review. I know she has been around for a little while and I have read the reviews of her from the past but hoping someone has seen her more recently and can give me a better idea of what to expect. I have a pretty good idea of what's on the menu but if anyone has anymore details about appearance etc, I'd appreciate it.

    https://www.asaconsulting.biz/

  2. #18543

    Listcrawler / E Babylon.

    I'm so confused. I look at that site every day, sometimes multiple times. I have almost memorized every girl in the area. To the point that I'm fuckin sick of seeing them.

    Yet.

    Every single day people are posting links to girls I've never ever seen before.

    Is this some weird algorithmic bullshit that's giving us all different results? I check all the categories.

    WTF.

  3. #18542
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    But how much chit chat are you doing during these sessions? These topics don't have to come up if you don't want them to.
    Eh it also saves her the hassle of dealing with a guy like him so it's a win win.

  4. #18541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    But how much chit chat are you doing during these sessions? These topics don't have to come up if you don't want them to.
    I never considered that, thanks for that perspective.

  5. #18540
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I have no interest in seeing politically active woke sex workers. I am thankful when they put their private causes out there in their professional life to help me to better decide who I want to give hundreds of dollars to.
    But how much chit chat are you doing during these sessions? These topics don't have to come up if you don't want them to.

  6. #18539
    Quote Originally Posted by Monches  [View Original Post]
    I tried asking about her a few months ago but it didn't appear that anyone on here knew her.
    Thank you for responding. I contacted her and she responded with extra pic verification, but decided not to visit without any knowledge of her.

  7. #18538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Oh I see. I don't care one way or another about an escort's politics, and it never comes up on dates because it's a dull topic full of landmines.

    Still, you should know that this woman's politics aren't at all an outlier among politically active sex workers. They tend to see themselves as a marginalized, oppressed group so naturally gravitate towards those positions. I can count on one hand the number of women I've seen in Chicago who lean right. It's just not a thing here.
    I have no interest in seeing politically active woke sex workers. I am thankful when they put their private causes out there in their professional life to help me to better decide who I want to give hundreds of dollars to.

  8. #18537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Her linktree is totally different than it was when I looked at her profile, and I did it a couple of times. If you look at her wishllist it is brand new, every thing is dated March 20. Today when I looked at her profile there was a big black popup that took up 1/4 of the page. Clicking on it takes you 3 different ways but it is all about supporting and getting involved in woke causes. Wanting donations for both BLM and Anti Asian hate made me think she is an idiot as it has been very well documented that the vast majority of hate against Asians was from Blacks. I enjoy some small talk but after seeing all her causes I didn't think we would be a good match. If someone is passionate about woke causes is attractive to someone she may be a great fit.
    Oh I see. I don't care one way or another about an escort's politics, and it never comes up on dates because it's a dull topic full of landmines.

    Still, you should know that this woman's politics aren't at all an outlier among politically active sex workers. They tend to see themselves as a marginalized, oppressed group so naturally gravitate towards those positions. I can count on one hand the number of women I've seen in Chicago who lean right. It's just not a thing here.

  9. #18536

    Kanari

    Search came up empty for her. Anyone seen her? Pics accurate? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/77478941.

  10. #18535
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Those pictures are as accurate as just doing a google search for "hot asian". Never close.
    That's kind of what I figured. The hotel reality VS ads I know all too well. I was hopeful. But. LOL.

  11. #18534

    Not Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam0611  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1309630

    I saw her and was curious whether she is real.
    That ad is not real. The girl in the photos is Chelsea Vundaland. Her pics are all over the 'Net.

  12. #18533
    Nope. Those pictures are as accurate as just doing a google search for "hot asian". Never close.

    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    So we all know the pics of the Asians we see are NEVER the ones at the hotels. But what about the outcall ads? Do they bring those tired 40 something's from the hotels to you, or are they more palatable?

  13. #18532

    She's trans

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsHe  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2563032

    Wants FT for confirmation. Feel kinda weird about it but willing to TOFTT.
    She's def real but she's also trans. She's been advertising for a while and her ads used to always say trans. For whatever reason she decided to drop that and post as if she were a biological woman. IMO it seems like an unnecessary and potentially extremely dangerous risk on her part but to each his own.

  14. #18531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Her linktree is totally different than it was when I looked at her profile, and I did it a couple of times. If you look at her wishllist it is brand new, every thing is dated March 20. Today when I looked at her profile there was a big black popup that took up 1/4 of the page. Clicking on it takes you 3 different ways but it is all about supporting and getting involved in woke causes. Wanting donations for both BLM and Anti Asian hate made me think she is an idiot as it has been very well documented that the vast majority of hate against Asians was from Blacks. I enjoy some small talk but after seeing all her causes I didn't think we would be a good match. If someone is passionate about woke causes is attractive to someone she may be a great fit.
    I should add that there was no venmo, no cash app, wish list, nothing else. It went directly to the black page and all of her woke causes. Rather than being broken up into 3 parts as it was last time I was there the black page was just one long page.

  15. #18530

    Outcall Asians?

    So we all know the pics of the Asians we see are NEVER the ones at the hotels. But what about the outcall ads? Do they bring those tired 40 something's from the hotels to you, or are they more palatable?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape