Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 560 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 610 660 1060 1560 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18529

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/207932550059

    Hello Gents,

    This young woman posting in Jacksonville. FL. I believe she's from Chicago. I like to pay her a visit any information would be helpful. TIA.
    I tried asking about her a few months ago but it didn't appear that anyone on here knew her.

  2. #18528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I didn't look at everything on her wish list, but I didn't see anything objectionable on there, mainly gift cards. Not sure what you saw that bothered you so much.

    The best part of the linktree was the clear view of her face photo.

    https://d1fdloi71mui9q.cloudfront.ne...ibBjmwc3Ma1JEH
    Her linktree is totally different than it was when I looked at her profile, and I did it a couple of times. If you look at her wishllist it is brand new, every thing is dated March 20. Today when I looked at her profile there was a big black popup that took up 1/4 of the page. Clicking on it takes you 3 different ways but it is all about supporting and getting involved in woke causes. Wanting donations for both BLM and Anti Asian hate made me think she is an idiot as it has been very well documented that the vast majority of hate against Asians was from Blacks. I enjoy some small talk but after seeing all her causes I didn't think we would be a good match. If someone is passionate about woke causes is attractive to someone she may be a great fit.

  3. #18527

    Is Kelli real?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1309630

    I saw her and was curious whether she is real.

  4. #18526

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2563032

    Wants FT for confirmation. Feel kinda weird about it but willing to TOFTT.

  5. #18525
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris3214  [View Original Post]
    I am really hesitant to go by a LC posting. But this one looks good: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/77520796.

    Has anyone seen this girl? TIA.
    I contacted about 2 mons ago. Received the response bit late. However didn't pursue further due to price. Post back your exp.

  6. #18524

    She is not new

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I didn't look at everything on her wish list, but I didn't see anything objectionable on there, mainly gift cards. Not sure what you saw that bothered you so much.

    The best part of the linktree was the clear view of her face photo.

    https://d1fdloi71mui9q.cloudfront.ne...ibBjmwc3Ma1JEH
    If you search 'Athena ' in Illinois you will see more info.

    She was a dancer at a club in Southern Il (Peoria?) and had a previous tryst ad.

    Tried connecting with her last year but she had some family issues and it didn't happen.

    She had a twitter page that would give you better insight, however I don't know how to find it now.

    There were some pretty good vids there.

    JJ.

  7. #18523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I was pretty interested in her but thankfully I went to her linktree link. If you guys support all that stuff good for you, but it was easy for me to move on.
    I didn't look at everything on her wish list, but I didn't see anything objectionable on there, mainly gift cards. Not sure what you saw that bothered you so much.

    The best part of the linktree was the clear view of her face photo.

    https://d1fdloi71mui9q.cloudfront.ne...ibBjmwc3Ma1JEH

  8. #18522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    An observation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpark52  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info on her: https://tryst.link/escort/athena-valiente.

    Searched and didn't see anything. Pics intrigue me (butt plug, facial one. Though its funny she blurred out the dick and tats but not her face even though other pics blur her face and not the tay, anyway I digress). Deposit and pricing structure are flags though. Can also dm me if you want.
    Maybe someone can answer this question. Probably not, because it deals with a mind of a woman. Why blur out the tats and the face in her ad whereas if you click on the link to her linktree it shows a unblurred face with an unblurred tat? Why hide and then not hide? I guess I ask because I'm really curious. I was one of those guys (in my youth) who would like to talk to strippers to find out how they ended up taking their cloths off for strangers. LOL. Yep, I wanted to bang them, and did several, but I also wanted to "understand" them. I guess we all have our quirks.

    B.

  9. #18521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris3214  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? https://tryst.link/escort/klaudia.

    The phone number seems to be from NY. Is she an agency girl?
    She has been around Chicago for a few years but may travel to east coast. Possibly a former NG? I have not seen her but reviews are OK.

  10. #18520

    New one

    I am really hesitant to go by a LC posting. But this one looks good: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/77520796.

    Has anyone seen this girl? TIA.

  11. #18519

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I'm not following which post is about her in this link but a review just popped up on the other site. I don't have premium but the summary says she's a hot mess and the guy should have split.
    Some reason the link is separated. If you append it back to the url it should work or it's post #8273. She robbed someone with her pimp.

  12. #18518
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I was pretty interested in her but thankfully I went to her linktree link. If you guys support all that stuff good for you, but it was easy for me to move on.
    No offense, but who cares? How would that have anything to do with her performance?

  13. #18517

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TitSucker  [View Original Post]
    If you look at the all of the posts, you'll see they're all over Illinois at the same time. There's no way anyone can cover those miles quickly enough. I tend to avoid those ads.
    Thank you. Further sharing info. Contacted and the response was quick. However wouldn't even reveal the location without paying advance to book the slot. LOL.

  14. #18516

    New girl?

    Has anyone seen this girl? https://tryst.link/escort/klaudia.

    The phone number seems to be from NY. Is she an agency girl?

  15. #18515

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBangII  [View Original Post]
    Will be in the area next week. Planning for some good time.

    Any intel on this one:

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...icago/77380656
    If you look at the all of the posts, you'll see they're all over Illinois at the same time. There's no way anyone can cover those miles quickly enough. I tend to avoid those ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape