Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 867 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 13004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7409
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Yes, 8155 spa can give you a choice of What therapist -;problem is 90 percent of them are really beautiful and at thee spur of the moment it's hard to choose. Nice people. Yes you can choose / land of freedom.
    Cool. I live a long ways from there but I may have to go try it out sometime. In various places in Asia you get the fishbowl experience where there are a bunch of girls behind glass and you can spend as much time as you want picking one out, or more than one if you're so inclined. Sit there drinking a beer if you want. Nobody rushes you. In some places the girls can see you, in others it's one way glass so they can't. They can be just sitting there looking pretty, or knitting, or reading a book, or whatever they want. In some places it's as many as 50-60 girls at once. Something every guy should experience at least once in a lifetime. It's standard practice in the soapy places in Thailand, but I've also had that experience in China and Macao.

  2. #7408
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    Yep, a hot naked body will make you quickly lower your sanitation standards just a bit. To be fair, almost none of the places in this hobby would pass a health inspection, but I've posted enough about that here so I won't rant too much. So this place actually gives a lineup? I can't say I've been anywhere around here that actually does that. A lot of places say you can pick your girl but when you show up there's mysteriously only one girl working. I haven't had the pleasure of choosing from a lineup from anyplace outside of Asia.
    Yes, 8155 spa can give you a choice of What therapist -;problem is 90 percent of them are really beautiful and at thee spur of the moment it's hard to choose. Nice people. Yes you can choose / land of freedom.

  3. #7407
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. But when I see the line up I forget about the laundry at 8155 Spa.
    Yep, a hot naked body will make you quickly lower your sanitation standards just a bit. To be fair, almost none of the places in this hobby would pass a health inspection, but I've posted enough about that here so I won't rant too much. So this place actually gives a lineup? I can't say I've been anywhere around here that actually does that. A lot of places say you can pick your girl but when you show up there's mysteriously only one girl working. I haven't had the pleasure of choosing from a lineup from anyplace outside of Asia.

  4. #7406
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Destination Resort

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. But when I see the line up I forget about the laundry at 8155 Spa.
    8155 for my money. And I have not been there yet this year due to lack of free weekends from the fish counter. Is, other than some of the places I read about in lomita (still have no clue where the fuck that is) or Downey, is a true destination resort. Reminds me of the mirage in Vegas in the early 1990's. You went there and you barely had to leave. There was a pool, dolphins, some great 5 dollar blackjack, good food, everyone minded their business etc. You do not stop off at 8155 after a day at work with your balls all sweaty and between phone calls from people than cannot read fucken memos I worked on for four fucken hours and have the exact same questions as I addressed in my tax analysis.

    Yes 8155 makes me physically ill for days each time I go there. Yes the mamasan has all the morality of the shift change supervisor at birkenau with her bullshit unethical timekeeping. Yes the whole set up is for shit with that fucken security guard who could not protect kamala's pussy and the rooms the size of a vans shoebox. But there is serious quality control there. There are a few stunners and almost no pigs.

    Unlike goldfinger or the shithole FS places on the west side with latinx shamus, you would take a trip to 8155 and post on your mom's Instagram about it.

    So, don't anyone say shit about 8155.

  5. #7405
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    Just be careful. That was one of about a dozen places in West Hollywood that were cited for, among other things, poor / unsafe sanitary conditions which included not using clean linens for each client and failing to separate clean linens from dirty. I have a link somewhere but am too lazy to look for it. As you all know, I don't mind MPs and have patronized many myself, but laying in 5 or 6 other guys' jizz stains grosses me out.
    I totally agree. But when I see the line up I forget about the laundry at 8155 Spa.

  6. #7404
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Just go in, they have 4-6 beautiful staff to choose from LITTERALLY.
    Just be careful. That was one of about a dozen places in West Hollywood that were cited for, among other things, poor / unsafe sanitary conditions which included not using clean linens for each client and failing to separate clean linens from dirty. I have a link somewhere but am too lazy to look for it. As you all know, I don't mind MPs and have patronized many myself, but laying in 5 or 6 other guys' jizz stains grosses me out.

  7. #7403
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlow25  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in LA next week for a conference and I want to check out 8155 Spa, any girls to recommend? I like latinas and big natural tits if they have them.
    Just go in, they have 4-6 beautiful staff to choose from LITTERALLY.

  8. #7402
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Conjunction

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlow25  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in LA next week for a conference and I want to check out 8155 Spa, any girls to recommend? I like latinas and big natural tits if they have them.
    8155 has Latinas.

    I am not sure 8155 has natural tits. They do have a security guard and a mamasan that look like they might be from mars.

  9. #7401
    Best option for any woman is to get a job and stop turning trick.

    Quote Originally Posted by McCreeper  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from the East Coast. Can anyone tell me the best option for black women?

    Thanks.

  10. #7400

    8155 Spa

    I am going to be in LA next week for a conference and I want to check out 8155 Spa, any girls to recommend? I like latinas and big natural tits if they have them.

  11. #7399
    Quote Originally Posted by McCreeper  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from the East Coast. Can anyone tell me the best option for black women?

    Thanks.
    Stop dating black rappers.

  12. #7398
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Well played

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurd  [View Original Post]
    These posts come off like a scorned girlfriend that always complains about how her man doesn't treat her right only to come back a week later. You have nowhere else to go Priscilla. This is your fate. Your destiny is bound to the hallowed halls of Gold. The less you fight it the easier it will be.

    P.S. Stop tipping 150, you'd be better off tipping 60 and investing the rest in an NFT of Golfinger in the Metaverse
    I will say well played, because I like the statement that I have nowhere else to go. Reminds me of the No Way Out plot twist.

    Anyhow, I can assure you that this was my last review of goldfinger. And barring my continued battle against what is the longest but somewhat mild case of Covid, goldfinger will be having a tough weekend.

  13. #7397
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am not anyone important. In years gone by, I had a yahoo group devoted to a strip club in the valley that had so many members that the strip club owner gave me a VIP card for free entry because they said that the door revenue was up and could only be attributed to my yahoo club.

    I go to goldfinger and tip well. Vanessa, the fucken hag mamasan tells me I am a VIP.

    So yesterday, I go in and am offered Yuki. She asks for and gets a 150 tip and in the middle of the session leaves with my dick touching the sky to go over scheduling with another monger. She comes back and just about excoriates me for not cumming fast enough.

    This place is done. If I were you all, I would be avoiding it for the next 50-100 years, it is going down the shitter.
    These posts come off like a scorned girlfriend that always complains about how her man doesn't treat her right only to come back a week later. You have nowhere else to go Priscilla. This is your fate. Your destiny is bound to the hallowed halls of Gold. The less you fight it the easier it will be.

    P.S. Stop tipping 150, you'd be better off tipping 60 and investing the rest in an NFT of Golfinger in the Metaverse

  14. #7396
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977
    Quote Originally Posted by McCreeper  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from the East Coast. Can anyone tell me the best option for black women?

    Thanks.
    If you are looking to fuck black women, go to Figueroa and Gage.

  15. #7395

    Ebony?

    Visiting from the East Coast. Can anyone tell me the best option for black women?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape